Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🚀 XMTRADE.LIVE🚀 Free Access to Cryptocurrency Market Research🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
It is very interesting. Where can I find out more details about this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
Try changing your browser, or reinstall the existing one.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
Activity: 240
Good evening, sir. Can you explain what you mean?
Activity: 207
What do you have in mind? I don't quite understand you.
Activity: 200
Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
Wow really? How much subscribers on this channel?
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
Maybe they used other channels to attract referrals, I don't know. But it is a fact that approximately 51000 participants were attracted.
Activity: 207
Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
Activity: 147
Activity: 200
Activity: 240
I understood the idea of the platform and I like it, but how will the XMC coin work? What can I do with this coin?
I recommend that you read the technical document on the official website. Or here, above there is information about the token.
Activity: 299
Activity: 201
Wow, as a novice trader, I was very much looking forward to a similar platform. I think your project will help me make a lot of money.
The project is really interesting. I want to see what happens next, but I like the idea
The idea is very simple, but this project is necessary for most people including me. I'm glad I can learn how to trade cryptocurrencies
Activity: 144
I understood the idea of the platform and I like it, but how will the XMC coin work? What can I do with this coin?
Activity: 201
Wow, as a novice trader, I was very much looking forward to a similar platform. I think your project will help me make a lot of money.
The project is really interesting. I want to see what happens next, but I like the idea
Activity: 236
Devs, when will the coin be added to the exchange? Who can tell me?
Activity: 162
Activity: 130
It really is a lot. Are you sure about this? Many people do not register specifically through the referral link.
Pages:
Jump to: