Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private - page 35. (Read 45784 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Still nobody answered my question - even tried emailing the devs twice. It's not a good sign when there is no response from devs for basic quesitons

"What wallet do I need to use to get MoneroV? I couldn't find any info on it. I have monero wallet from freewallet. I don't want to fiddle with private keys if possible.

Also for how long do I need to hold Monero to get MoneroV when the block happens? For seconds, hours, days or... ?"

well the wallet monerov will provide is the answer
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Is there any clarity on these spam accusations that have been filed?

What are you talking about?

I have read other user's commenting that this fork is just to steal your private keys and your monero
Also saw in open spaces of the Internet much that many warn against forks. Probably it is the truth that can lead to loss at first of keys, and then and coins. As all of us already know, there are such already examples. It of course is very sad
Activity: 19
Still nobody answered my question - even tried emailing the devs twice. It's not a good sign when there is no response from devs for basic quesitons

"What wallet do I need to use to get MoneroV? I couldn't find any info on it. I have monero wallet from freewallet. I don't want to fiddle with private keys if possible.

Also for how long do I need to hold Monero to get MoneroV when the block happens? For seconds, hours, days or... ?"
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
If any of the popular exchanges or online wallet supports the fork than it would be easier and safer to place all my monero and claim the forked coin. But if supported is not announced than I'm out of this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Good news! Another exchange, BTC-alpha supports the fork and will be listing MoneroV, as well as credit XMV to XMR holders!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I have read other user's commenting that this fork is just to steal your private keys and your monero

ONLY if your stupid enough to copy/paste your private keys into some public place.. But that could be said for ANY coin..
There are CLEAR guidelines to help people claim their coins IF THEY SO CHOOSE..  If you are that paranoid, DO NOT claim them.
Not sure I can make that any more clear then that..

If you claim the coins from the fork is there no way to link the forked coins to the coins from the former blockchain? I thought I somewhere read that Satoshi couldn't claim his Bitcoin Cash because it would reveal he is still around. Hence, it must be possible to link them.
Activity: 147

Man you need to be dumb to listen to such accusations. Can you read a sentence or two on MoneroV's website?
Activity: 83
Merit: 12

ONLY if your stupid enough to copy/paste your private keys into some public place.. But that could be said for ANY coin..
There are CLEAR guidelines to help people claim their coins IF THEY SO CHOOSE..  If you are that paranoid, DO NOT claim them.
Not sure I can make that any more clear then that..

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 26
What about those bounties guys??
Activity: 8
Hello.
If it's as private as Monero your project is sure to have success!
Do you plan to make an airdrop or bounty program?
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
As for exchanges, have there been any announcements from one of them that the MoneroV fork will be supported?
Activity: 147

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
Activity: 19
What wallet do I need to use to get MoneroV? I couldn't find any info on it. I have monero wallet from freewallet. I don't want to fiddle with private keys if possible.

Also for how long do I need to hold Monero to get MoneroV when the block happens? For seconds, hours, days or... ? Not planning to sell it off all, but maybe just 10-30%

It's good to hear you postponed it instead of rushing it!
Activity: 36
Will MoneroV be changing to a different algorithm because of the release of asic hardware for CryptoNight
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
Are MoneroV devs same as Monero's?

No, the MoneroV devs are still unknown and are not connected to Monero's developers.
Activity: 166
Are MoneroV devs same as Monero's?
Activity: 4
what translations are needed and how can we apply to make them?
Pages:
Jump to: