Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private - page 37. (Read 45784 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Monero die-hard fans spreading fud basically. Nothing too different from bitcoin cash fork in terms of security/privacy.

that was a clueless comment, well done.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
why the newbie account?

My account is fine for you?  Wink

Speak up your own voice...

As you wish, sir!

I think that MoneroV is a scam and I will not use my Monero private keys to get that "a better Monero". So, greedy guys, are you ready for some cool storyCheesy

Oh, yeah, read this, nice artcile --> https://btcmanager.com/monerov-trap-laid-monero-users/

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Another new account here, yea Wink So, until now I was only reading, learning making conclusions on the topics I was interested in, however, I will speak up my voice on this one. This is STRAIGHT UP SCAM, money grab and in the same time it will hurt the anonymity of the Monero users who fall for it.

I support Monero, from the moment I got into crypto. I think the privacy coins are the future because the status quo is all about controlling the people... sorry, back to the main topic - don't let you be sucked into bullshit forks like this by the greed for getting free money. They will not cost anything 2 weeks after the fork.

Glad to see the community group together against this, shout out to the pool owners (f.e.).

why the newbie account? and when did you got in crypto? Speak up your own voice...

Your account looks like a FUD account, new with no activity and from the total of your 3 posts 2 are FUD on Monerov. By the way they are addressing both problems that you referred to in your last 2 posts. (open source wallet / hurting the anonymity)

where is the source code of the wallet Huh you say its open source. where can we view and review the code? thanks
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
Another new account here, yea Wink So, until now I was only reading, learning making conclusions on the topics I was interested in, however, I will speak up my voice on this one. This is STRAIGHT UP SCAM, money grab and in the same time it will hurt the anonymity of the Monero users who fall for it.

I support Monero, from the moment I got into crypto. I think the privacy coins are the future because the status quo is all about controlling the people... sorry, back to the main topic - don't let you be sucked into bullshit forks like this by the greed for getting free money. They will not cost anything 2 weeks after the fork.

Glad to see the community group together against this, shout out to the pool owners (f.e.).

why the newbie account? and when did you got in crypto? Speak up your own voice...

Your account looks like a FUD account, new with no activity and from the total of your 3 posts 2 are FUD on Monerov. By the way they are addressing both problems that you referred to in your last 2 posts. (open source wallet / hurting the anonymity)
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
So this non-native fork has been postponed right? Bittrex announced no support for the non-native fork. Any updates?

actually that's one of the reasons it has been postponed.

To make it available on some exchanges, to help miners set up and solution regarding easier storing / wallet development.

They said the the MoneroV GUI wallet will be open source and that's the only place where you should put your keys.

They seem transparent to me and wiling to cover all the problems coming from the community (the most paranoid community) and that's a good thing. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
So this non-native fork has been postponed right? Bittrex announced no support for the non-native fork. Any updates?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
What if a Monero owner do not apply to get his airdrop?
The developers get them for free???
It says that on the airdrop, there will be 175million coin.
But many Monero owners don't know anyting about this airdrop.
And many of them think this as a scam...

no one except the person in control on the xmr private key can claim it respective xmv.. if that is you, then if you don't claim it no one will claim it and it will forever remain unclaimed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Reserved portuguese translation. Please confirm if you need it. Send me a pm. Thanks
Activity: 147
Monero die-hard fans spreading fud basically. Nothing too different from bitcoin cash fork in terms of security/privacy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Why is there talk about this fork being a scam to steal your Monero?
Activity: 147
Any exchange to support the fork?

I think they are still yet to announce.
Believe that having the fork later will be better so they can secure a large exchange
Activity: 19
What if a Monero owner do not apply to get his airdrop?
The developers get them for free???
It says that on the airdrop, there will be 175million coin.
But many Monero owners don't know anyting about this airdrop.
And many of them think this as a scam...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Any exchange to support the fork?
My thought on this is that all forks are dumb. Why not make your own coin, platform and name? This is a cash grab and I think some people might lose their coins by exposing their private keys. Beware.

Starting from a scrash is a brave choice..but there is no need re-writing the codes when there is still some good in them...

simple; fork and do away with the annoying part keep the useful part and add more interesting/helpful things .. that's the deal..

no one is going to loss anything if they follow all the safety fork measures .
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
My thought on this is that all forks are dumb. Why not make your own coin, platform and name? This is a cash grab and I think some people might lose their coins by exposing their private keys. Beware.
A project with good features, but I do not understand why the MoneroV project adheres to the economic principle of an Austrian primary school?

1+1=2 nursery school but still important buddy!

the economic principle says limited supply more value... be it primary, secondary or university this remains true
Hi, Which wallet can we use, or does this rewquire another?
If so, how do I get it?

hello you can this https://mymonero.com/#/ or https://getmonero.org/ .
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
What a total scam project.

"MoneroV fulfills the long overdue desire for a truly anonymous, decentralized, finite peer-to-peer electronic currency"

Yeah that hasn't been done over and over yet.
Activity: 350
A project with good features, but I do not understand why the MoneroV project adheres to the economic principle of an Austrian primary school?
Pages:
Jump to: