Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 30. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Dev can you clarify thing please?

relax, trex is rebooting 2 of their wallet servers, hence the temporaray disable..

I did not see anything on the news page, how did you find this info?

https://bittrex.com/News

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/566331489265393664?lang=fr

Nothing wrong here,panic sell. Go back to 4k soon Smiley

Sweet, thanks for the info!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

relax, trex is rebooting 2 of their wallet servers, hence the temporaray disable..

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/566331489265393664?lang=fr

Nothing wrong here,panic sell. Go back to 4k and more soon Smiley
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Nothing should be wrong with XQN. We are not getting delisted.

That being said, Joe has informed me that we will be getting an update for xqn in the near future.

Our support was shaken a little last night by a 150k dump over a very small time interval.
These coins came from the malware infected wallets that we heard about months ago.

I will drop more details on the update/release over the weekend.

legendary
Activity: 1232

this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

legendary
legendary
I believe that the recent dump matches precisely the amount of XQN (148K) that was held by that account earlier reported to have stolen XQN from a few holders (when some shithead posted a malware wallet and a couple of people fell for it). This address was commented on the Blocktree.io explorer, and it is not on the richlist anymore.

If my understanding is correct, I think it's all the better that he/she/they dumped now. Rather sooner than later, and the coins go back to people that care and recognize the value. Not a dull moment in crypto, heh...  Smiley

I bet this is the reason they disabled the wallet on Trex

I think its a dev decision that, not an ttrex decision.

I am sure we will find out soon enough, just wanted to make everyone aware if they are trying to trade this today.
legendary
I believe that the recent dump matches precisely the amount of XQN (148K) that was held by that account earlier reported to have stolen XQN from a few holders (when some shithead posted a malware wallet and a couple of people fell for it). This address was commented on the Blocktree.io explorer, and it is not on the richlist anymore.

If my understanding is correct, I think it's all the better that he/she/they dumped now. Rather sooner than later, and the coins go back to people that care and recognize the value. Not a dull moment in crypto, heh...  Smiley

I think its a dev decision that, not an ttrex decision.

legendary

legendary
What the actual fuck happen with bittrex Angry
legendary

I actually trade,it work,wallet mark deseable but everything work..

Im really start to think they just try to panic market to get more volume,so more fee...

thats wrong. Shake out the weak hand !

You may be able to buy and sell what is online, but you cant send anything new in
legendary

I actually trade,it work,wallet mark deseable but everything work..

Im really start to think they just try to panic market to get more volume,so more fee...

thats wrong. Shake out the weak hand !
legendary
legendary
I have see that,but they won't.

We have exceed 0.2 volume on 7 day Roll Eyes
legendary
Looks like they disabled the wallet on Trex
legendary
Still we need to give an healty grow and not push the thing !

Goal on short term have been done,looking for QUINN and XQNFX feature's soon  Cheesy

I see ced going close to finish AI stuff on XAI and python interface,after that its XQN time Wink

Edit: coin are definitively cheap at least Smiley

Edit2: I just seens we are currently #168 on CMC  Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes... Lets say there's alot of room to growth
legendary
Someone don't want the price to be higher than 2k

Manipulation?

Dump?

Both?

Anyway XQN will go higher, as it is legit coin/project, which is in some extent linked to XAI.

Well,I have move my support lower and everyone fallow...so call it a dump ,other said its about a hack of malicious wallet... Maybe !

At least there's 1.75% of the market on good hand now Smiley

More than the Dev's have.
Pages:
Jump to: