Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 31. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Someone don't want the price to be higher than 2k

Manipulation?

Dump?

Both?

Anyway XQN will go higher, as it is legit coin/project, which is in some extent linked to XAI.

Well,I have move my support lower and everyone fallow...so call it a dump ,other said its about a hack of malicious wallet... Maybe !

At least there's 1.75% of the market on good hand now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Someone don't want the price to be higher than 2k

Manipulation?

Dump?

Both?

Anyway XQN will go higher, as it is legit coin/project, which is in some extent linked to XAI.
legendary
Activity: 1288
At least someone can get in relatively cheap right now, taking sell orders. If I had spare BTC, I'd love to buy till @2750sats.

Definately this coin will gain it's value very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I believe that the recent dump matches precisely the amount of XQN (148K) that was held by that account earlier reported to have stolen XQN from a few holders (when some shithead posted a malware wallet and a couple of people fell for it). This address was commented on the Blocktree.io explorer, and it is not on the richlist anymore.

If my understanding is correct, I think it's all the better that he/she/they dumped now. Rather sooner than later, and the coins go back to people that care and recognize the value. Not a dull moment in crypto, heh...  Smiley
legendary
scooped some cheap coin Smiley thanks

I now own 1.75% of the market  Grin, Anybody can buy a nice % of total with nothing, ced and joe will spend more time on it soon after plume Smiley I see python stuff allready look nice on XAI ,we'll see the same kind of I think
legendary
Activity: 1050
dat panic for a wall loll

Don't forget we are #150 on cmc  Roll Eyes

Xqn is drunk.

Definitively,good time to buy

I placed some orders.

Except now there's 4 BTC above them...

EDIT: Say hello to double digits volume.
legendary

Don't forget we are #150 on cmc  Roll Eyes

Xqn is drunk.

Definitively,good time to buy
legendary

Xqn is drunk.
legendary

legendary
Honestly looks like its could hit 4k if not 5k in the very near future

Honestly 4-5k yeah...but it won't stay long time. this coin will goes higher than 8k with 8m coin and this dev team,roadmap etc. We know its a legit place here,we know we have a skilled dev now Smiley

I still don't understand why bittrex goes so fast on delisting,this coin is FAR away from dying lol.

Dat buy support.

I think we will see much more soon

I think Bittrex does it because they know that someone will at least fake the volume.
They're a business looking to generate as much profit as humanly possible.
They showed their true colours back in the second half of last year with all the shitcoin/scamcoin additions.

Edit: crazy to watch xqn bounce all over the place on Bittrex.
legendary

Honestly 4-5k yeah...but it won't stay long time. this coin will goes higher than 8k with 8m coin and this dev team,roadmap etc. We know its a legit place here,we know we have a skilled dev now Smiley

I still don't understand why bittrex goes so fast on delisting,this coin is FAR away from dying lol.

Dat buy support.

I think we will see much more soon
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Those selling at current levels will soon  Cry

Everything come at who can wait  Smiley

XQN take visibility Smiley

Dat buy support.
legendary
Those selling at current levels will soon  Cry

Everything come at who can wait  Smiley

XQN take visibility Smiley
legendary
Those selling at current levels will soon  Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Like people here forgot XQN will have plumedb too and other stuff from his big brother XAI. This coin is massively undervalue,is not for nothing we are at +200% without dump. Someone have just skip the wrong coin Wink

8-10k here we go Smiley
Just to clarify, XQN won't get things like plumedb cloned into it directly.

Instead, XQN will get a client tool that "consumes" the services provided by the XAI network.  That will most likely entail also a integrated Python shell for scripting, and possibly a bridge via a token on the asset platform although I'm still thinking through the best way/architecture for accomplishing that.  It will interoperate via the xainet bus.

Side by side integration niceeee. They will rise side by side as well. Keep up the good work Mate
legendary
Like people here forgot XQN will have plumedb too and other stuff from his big brother XAI. This coin is massively undervalue,is not for nothing we are at +200% without dump. Someone have just skip the wrong coin Wink

8-10k here we go Smiley

Instead, XQN will get a client tool that "consumes" the services provided by the XAI network.  That will most likely entail also a integrated Python shell for scripting, and possibly a bridge via a token on the asset platform although I'm still thinking through the best way/architecture for accomplishing that.  It will interoperate via the xainet bus.

Awsome !! Future are definitively interesting here Wink Thanks answer fast and clarify thing Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

8-10k here we go Smiley

legendary
legendary
How stupid is it to keep my XQN on the exchange and not in a personal wallet?

You have sell Loll ?

No, but i mean. How much staking profits do i miss?

Depend on the future price,the amount of XQN you stake and how much time you did

Probably a nice bunch Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: