Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 35. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
XQN and XAI are not the same? why are they sold separately?

This smells like a scam, making you buy into 2 coins for what?

Can someone explain it properly? Also when is the AI software going to be live?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Something is going right for xqn. Goodwork Joe !
Good to see some new investors coming in.
News must be spreading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Anyone holding XQN, even if they don't have any direct investment in XAI, should keep a close eye on XAI developments. It is XAI that acts as the backbone to the most important features on XQN. Considering the broad scope of features on the horizon, development is moving quite fast, even if that's not immediately apparent.

See the latest update from the dev here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10307978

Happy Staking!
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Is anybody alive?  Huh  Tongue

Dev, any updates / upcoming releases?

Dev. has been focused on Sapience AIFX development recently which will be integrated with XQN down the track.

Please be patient, good things are coming!  Smiley

so finally we get some good news about our quotient Wink so not so bad at all.

i was asking to myselft if this coin was going to died soon...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Dev. has been focused on Sapience AIFX development recently which will be integrated with XQN down the track.

Please be patient, good things are coming!  Smiley
Activity: 43

legendary
Activity: 1050
Whats wrong with quotient wallet?
why chrome blocked?

quotient-qt-1.6.1.17- ....zip may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it

Chrome does that to alot of crypto wallets.  It's not unusual, it's just a false positive for malware.  The wallet is fine!

Just make sure you get the link from an official CedricQuotient post! People like XQN so much that there has already been a theft from a fake wallet link Shocked

I lost $10,000 from one of those Serbian scumbags and their malware.

Seriously though, where I live you can buy... A nice watch.

Where In Serbia, you can buy a house.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
why chrome blocked?

quotient-qt-1.6.1.17- ....zip may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it

Chrome does that to alot of crypto wallets.  It's not unusual, it's just a false positive for malware.  The wallet is fine!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
why chrome blocked?

legendary
I'm terrible for not updating wallets.
Tbh I have checked out the new updated version yet.
Looks sexy!
legendary
Activity: 1232
I thought we forbid Mac users the ability to stake long ago?
but sir it looks so nice  Grin
legendary
@olycoin:

There's been some progress on the Mac Wallet update (most discussions were on slack), and I understand that there is effectively a working version for Mac already. IIRC, the release was just postponed so that the Mac build would include the very latest code additions. I'm certain that you'll get a proper Mac release very soon.

@CedricQuotient: Please post the Mac Wallet download, even if just the version that's missing the very latest update (the smarter stake management). This would at least allow Mac users to continue staking.

Happy Staking!

I thought we forbid Mac users the ability to stake long ago?

I've had this iPad Air for 4 months and already I need to return it.
Damn things got yellow lines and blobs all over the screen.
How's apples warranty process, is it a painful procedure?
legendary
Activity: 1232
It's really disappointing (to say the least) that Mac development for this coin has apparently been totally abandoned.

With no Mac update since the hard fork, staking on a Mac is impossible. Leaving the link up for a Mac wallet that is totally incapable of staking at all is just negligent. There should at least be some kind of warning about it for newcomers.

This coin has some cool things going for it, but I guess I have no choice but to stop waiting for an update that's not coming and say goodbye.
there is updated mac wallet, it was posted in slack the other day but it lacks the latest update with block size auto-optimizer.. i guess it will be released very soon but if u cant wait i can hit u with dl link, and yes it stakes fine.
legendary
Activity: 1154
@olycoin:

There's been some progress on the Mac Wallet update (most discussions were on slack), and I understand that there is effectively a working version for Mac already. IIRC, the release was just postponed so that the Mac build would include the very latest code additions. I'm certain that you'll get a proper Mac release very soon.

@CedricQuotient: Please post the Mac Wallet download, even if just the version that's missing the very latest update (the smarter stake management). This would at least allow Mac users to continue staking.

Happy Staking!
Activity: 11
It's really disappointing (to say the least) that Mac development for this coin has apparently been totally abandoned.

With no Mac update since the hard fork, staking on a Mac is impossible. Leaving the link up for a Mac wallet that is totally incapable of staking at all is just negligent. There should at least be some kind of warning about it for newcomers.

This coin has some cool things going for it, but I guess I have no choice but to stop waiting for an update that's not coming and say goodbye.
legendary
Activity: 1316
So what is preferred block size now?
legendary
My hands can't hold all these coins!
Wtb dump truck
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
v1.6.1.17 released

Windows QT 64-bit:  https://mega.co.nz/#!MIkGQapT!4shLvOPxrdOM-NuvvxFatC5IrtvXc6cg8yll2ag05n0

This update includes auto-optimizing coin "block" sizes during staking.  On the Profit Explorer tab there is a new textbox where you can enter your desired block size (e.g., how many coins in a "block" of coins).  During staking, the output will automatically be split in 2 if it is bigger than your preferred block size, and inputs will automatically be added until the preferred block size is met.  So over time it will automatically "seek" to normalize all unspent outputs to that size. Cheesy  I think this will resolve the behavior you guys were describing Wink

I've also updated the wallet with the new icon set from the graphic designer.

Perfect!  Now I'm a happy staker. 

Bring your friends SockPuppet! Surely you're a mega whale just gobbling these cheap coins up.

This is BennyProfane from polo in case you didn't realize.  This is my bitcointalk account this month.  I'm a man of many names Tongue

I've been holding and staking since day 1.  I've been buying up a few thousand more here and there and trying to leave a small order in place at all times to soak up any dumping.  Sadly, I am no mega whale and can't do much to hold or push the price up.

At least you know the XQN I hold is in strong hands.  The fact that I still stake my HYP 24/7 and have not sold a single one since the price dropped below 5000 satoshis is a solid testament to that fact!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

New Dice Site, Multiple Currencies

Come Check it out!!

http://cryptogamblers.club

XQN is included.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: