Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 87. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
already received the coins both u sent almost instantly. good peeps
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anyone have trouble sending coins.I just tried to send some and they never confirmed.Had to run repair wallet.to fix.im on same block as explorer.
Thank u both

and that shows why I fell in love with the crypto community  Wink
Well Thanks for your quick responses appreciate it.

just still sad day jumped on last min only mined 3 full coins haha that was quick  Cry
that sucks bro.PM your address aswell i will send you some to Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

just still sad day jumped on last min only mined 3 full coins haha that was quick  Cry

Pm me your address.
I'll hook you up with a little more.

After all, distribution is key.

just still sad day jumped on last min only mined 3 full coins haha that was quick  Cry
Thanks bro.I will give it a bit than move if nothing happens.great job on updates dev.Finally something alittle different to every other coin being released Cheesy

All aboard!  Cheesy

Hope you get to staking, my friend!
will happen.Even if i got to move coins it is only 16 hours min age. Smiley
legendary
Thanks bro.I will give it a bit than move if nothing happens.great job on updates dev.Finally something alittle different to every other coin being released Cheesy

All aboard!  Cheesy

Hope you get to staking, my friend!
legendary
OK thanks Sorry about the noob ? fallowing BTC since 2009 just unfamiliar  with staking. But if I do leave my machine running on it will it still help speed up the transactions  Huh

Comment above Think your answer might be in previous  comments
No i have read all previous comments.Im looking for someone who has not moved there coins at all and had staking problem to let me know if new wallet fixed it.Previous comments suggest i should move them.I will give new wallet a few hours than move them i guess.Keeping your wallet open will help as it will stake more often Wink

No, someone did mention they had issues then edited the post saying they had started to stake. I do not believe they moved their coins.
legendary
OK thanks Sorry about the noob ? fallowing BTC since 2009 just unfamiliar  with staking. But if I do leave my machine running on it will it still help speed up the transactions  Huh

Ask all the questions you desire.
If you leave your wallet open 24/7 you should see slightly more compound interest accumulating, where as if you close your wallet and only open it once a day, you would see a slightly lower return. Not that much though.

HunterS, other people that had issues are now staking. I believe the staking weight and network weight may be displayed improperly.
I also see a tiny network weight compared to mine, yet I only have staked twice since the transition to pow.

Hope that helps.

No i have read all previous comments.Im looking for someone who has not moved there coins at all and had staking problem to let me know if new wallet fixed it.Previous comments suggest i should move them.I will give new wallet a few hours than move them i guess.Keeping your wallet open will help as it will stake more often Wink

Can anyone here who had staking problem confirm if new wallet fixed it with out having to move coins around.I just updated and will give it a few hours and see what happens.Hope we dont have to move coins everytime they stake Embarrassed My stake weight is 110981 lol
legendary
Huh how are transactions being made if everyone is done mining  Huh I still got my machine hooked up are the transactions verified by our Wallets stakeing  Huh

Yes, pos takes over from pow in securing the network.
Staking is actually the same as mining.
 Huh how are transactions being made if everyone is done mining  Huh I still got my machine hooked up are the transactions verified by our Wallets stakeing  Huh
legendary
Don't get caught in that bear trap on trex.
legendary
Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue

for me staking hasn't worked in 48 hours, yoiu should get nice amount if it works(i hear somewhere it works and for some of us it does not)

same with me, i received my last stake 2 days ago  Sad

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

i updated wallet so will give it more time to see if it will start staking as it is suposed to, still my weight 2884 network weight 289 and 5 seconds till stake (been like that for a while..(some said maybe cause pow it didsn't stake so i hope it will work from now on, good luck to everyone Smiley

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

Makes me happy to read that!
Glad we got it sorted out on your end at least!
Activity: 560
Why do i get the feeling a very well known and popular dev is behind this coin...hmm. Well either way great work coin and tech looking great!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: