Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 88. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Updated Mac OSX wallet link in OP for 1.6.1.10 mac build:

https://mega.co.nz/#!BAUzkDBR!1adh1qv3KFMx5JUWVCW4hya6rYzZ1u1_jO1VgFSz8fU
Hang on for another Mac update, apparently this build crashes on some Macs...
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue

for me staking hasn't worked in 48 hours, yoiu should get nice amount if it works(i hear somewhere it works and for some of us it does not)

same with me, i received my last stake 2 days ago  Sad

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

i updated wallet so will give it more time to see if it will start staking as it is suposed to, still my weight 2884 network weight 289 and 5 seconds till stake (been like that for a while..(some said maybe cause pow it didsn't stake so i hope it will work from now on, good luck to everyone Smiley

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

i was mining and withdrawing automaticly to one address, what do i need to do? do i create new recieving addresses and send to myself?

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.

they were like 200 a piece or something, i just sent all to rex, will withdraw 600 per transaction and create new recieving address for each one and give it 24 hours to see if it will start. if not i'll just move to exchange cause no point in keeping it if it doesn't work as it is suposed to

I think maybe your blocks were too small so even though your cumulative weight was high, your individual blocks were having trouble staking because they were too small and hadn't gained enough weight.  Maybe, I don't know.  Not sure how many coins you got but try keeping your blocks of coins on the larger side.  All the chunks of coins I had that were around 1000 pretty much staked right as they reached maturity.  You don't have to worry about reaching the reward limit at this point so better to have 2-3 big chunks of coins than dozens of little ones.
Activity: 448
Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue

for me staking hasn't worked in 48 hours, yoiu should get nice amount if it works(i hear somewhere it works and for some of us it does not)

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

i updated wallet so will give it more time to see if it will start staking as it is suposed to, still my weight 2884 network weight 289 and 5 seconds till stake (been like that for a while..(some said maybe cause pow it didsn't stake so i hope it will work from now on, good luck to everyone Smiley

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

i was mining and withdrawing automaticly to one address, what do i need to do? do i create new recieving addresses and send to myself?

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.

they were like 200 a piece or something, i just sent all to rex, will withdraw 600 per transaction and create new recieving address for each one and give it 24 hours to see if it will start. if not i'll just move to exchange cause no point in keeping it if it doesn't work as it is suposed to

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
About 4,4 % a day  Tongue
Ah cool, Thanks guys.. Gonna give it a try now.
Time to print some extra money  Grin
Activity: 143
About 4,4 % a day  Tongue
Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Updated the OP with Windows QT 1.6.1.10 wallet link, also pushed updated source to github:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YdcEVACQ!FGhYMdMBFQC-o0Q9d0amL1drkfXxdzoxQcN8-aqP1N0

1.6.1.10 Features

Quant - aggregated market data, order book, depth chart, candlesticks and volume.  15 minute buckets.  Updates every 2 minutes, currently supports Bittrex and EmpoEx APIs.
Tabbed Consoles - Console page now allows multiple consoles to be opened.

I don't see, Staking, Encrypted Wallet and Sync icons on the new wallet? Was there something missed, or you wanted that way?
Activity: 420
PANIC BUY!!!

Sorry I doubted you Wink
Updated the OP with Windows QT 1.6.1.10 wallet link, also pushed updated source to github:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YdcEVACQ!FGhYMdMBFQC-o0Q9d0amL1drkfXxdzoxQcN8-aqP1N0

1.6.1.10 Features

Quant - aggregated market data, order book, depth chart, candlesticks and volume.  15 minute buckets.  Updates every 2 minutes, currently supports Bittrex and EmpoEx APIs.
Tabbed Consoles - Console page now allows multiple consoles to be opened.

Activity: 416

Looks like a hint about Artificial Intelligence (ref: Transcendence movie)... AI Trading maybe??

Maybe algo trading within the wallet...but lets hear what the dev says Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Looks like a hint about Artificial Intelligence (ref: Transcendence movie)... AI Trading maybe??
Pages:
Jump to: