Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 89. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
its normal...pow over ppl want cheap coins and start fud

That's not how it works....usually once pow is over price skyrockets. Nothing has happened so far...means people have grown tired of these faux financial platforms with slightly tweaked interface....e.g bitpay, XQN...

I would sell now before it drops to 1000 sats or lower, market is tired.

You're delusional. Give your head a shake. Worst fud ever.

I was trying so hard to sound serious, too. Guess sarcasm doesn't work on the interwebs.

Aye laddie.

Neither do excuses. Wink

That would imply I gave enough of a shit about you to do so, mate Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

That's not how it works....usually once pow is over price skyrockets. Nothing has happened so far...means people have grown tired of these faux financial platforms with slightly tweaked interface....e.g bitpay, XQN...

I was trying so hard to sound serious, too. Guess sarcasm doesn't work on the interwebs.

Aye laddie.

Neither do excuses. Wink

legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

ROFL.  "slightly tweaked".  "bitpay" is a faux financial platform?  You're crackin me up....

I'm cleaning up / prettifying some code now and I'll push an update with the Quant tab, and the tabbed consoles, its quite useful:

Thanks for the constant updates, looking forward to the next one Smiley

Edit: just got my first stake Smiley
Activity: 270

ROFL.  "slightly tweaked".  "bitpay" is a faux financial platform?  You're crackin me up....

I'm cleaning up / prettifying some code now and I'll push an update with the Quant tab, and the tabbed consoles, its quite useful:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys I am stocking up on this magnificent Quotient! Will I be popping bottles with your brothers soon akin to this?

Please do not dump on me, I just want to party like a gentleman  Cry

also if you look at the block explorer, in the top 100, the top received coin had 718k coins in the address now it has 22k coins left in the address,

Does this mean someone is prepping for major dump on our faces?

Guys, it is a pool address Qcnik6H7do76xHSfNoYm67QynUySQCw58X < Minerpools address.

So, please don't start with FUD...
So PoW is over...why nothing happened?

SELL NOW BEFORE IT GOES T0 1000 SATOSHI USELESS COIN.
Activity: 416

Maybe  Roll Eyes Could also just be a pool address Smiley
Guys I am stocking up on this magnificent Quotient! Will I be popping bottles with your brothers soon akin to this?

Please do not dump on me, I just want to party like a gentleman  Cry

also if you look at the block explorer, in the top 100, the top received coin had 718k coins in the address now it has 22k coins left in the address,

Activity: 469
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
POW phase is over!  - Stratum's been shutdown at minerpools.
Thank you so much for mining with us, and don't forget to withdraw and stake your coins!

Activity: 469
who owns 10% of the coin then second address has 8%
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Stratum is now shut on Suprnova, was a pleasure mining with you, please withdraw your funds ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
POW over!! 1278580.38900000 total coins.

Moon time  Cool
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
u got my respect CedricQuotient .....the wallet and network looks dreamy !
+1
legendary
My staking stopped working as well and now I can't even sync the wallet, tried deleting the chain but it just made it worse. Latest version, win 8.1. I'm not stressin' obviously, it's just a few thousand coins, but it'd be nice to at least get the wallet synced up haha.

What do you mean exactly tried deleting the chain?
Did you just try or did you actually delete something?
What did you delete exactly?
Should have completely deleted quotient roaming folder after saving your wallet.dat elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: