Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 91. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I like this coin. Just bought a couple Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You guys need someone to hold your hand?

Wait till pow is over and I'm sure the issue will be resolved shortly after.

He just released a Mac wallet, but that's not important?

So far, he has fixed every issue that has arisen, along with releasing a Mac wallet and shown us screenshots of development..

Hunter, you need to look at the positive in this situation.

i am looking at it from both side friend.I think the dev is doing great and waiting for PoW to finish would be best option.But from my point of view how many coins do i miss out on from not being able to stake for 2 or 3 days with 53000 coins it wallet.

post screenshots
I dont need to lie about balance in wallet.PM me your address i will send you 10 coins and you can check address that they come from out on explorer

The amount of coins you got is not what I want to check - I want to check the movement of your coins, because I call bullshit.
No way you have been staking that many coins for 2-3 days without getting stakes.

You have already bragged about the amount, show me the dates of transactions.

Here all the bullshit for you .LoL
http://imgur.com/0L49pDq,DDbIbcr,4wTbWSH

also i never said i had been staking for 2 or 3 days.I said it was 32 hours from last stake.its actually longer now.the 2 or 3 days will be if it doesnt get fixed till end of PoW

Take a look at that padlock in the left corner.

How is the wallet going to stake when you have locked it?

Um,its unlocked bro.You can see padlock unlocked and also the staking arrow is lit up.
Here another pic for you
http://imgur.com/2bxRtUh
here is one of my weight and network weight
http://i.imgur.com/ftc6dOi.png
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
HunterS, you had tons of staking happen in those pictures.. I'm getting it way less frequently.. I wouldn't worry about missing coins..

Hell, you can't mine this coin if you wanted at this point,
By happy you have 53k.

So far, he has fixed every issue that has arisen, along with releasing a Mac wallet and shown us screenshots of development..

i am looking at it from both side friend.I think the dev is doing great and waiting for PoW to finish would be best option.But from my point of view how many coins do i miss out on from not being able to stake for 2 or 3 days with 53000 coins it wallet.

post screenshots
I dont need to lie about balance in wallet.PM me your address i will send you 10 coins and you can check address that they come from out on explorer

The amount of coins you got is not what I want to check - I want to check the movement of your coins, because I call bullshit.
No way you have been staking that many coins for 2-3 days without getting stakes.

also i never said i had been staking for 2 or 3 days.I said it was 32 hours from last stake.its actually longer now.the 2 or 3 days will be if it doesnt get fixed till end of PoW

Um,its unlocked bro.You can see padlock unlocked and also the staking arrow is lit up.
Here another pic for you
http://imgur.com/2bxRtUh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

post screenshots

legendary
Just hold your coins and wait for the pump.
Someone's throwing 100ghs at this.
Activity: 616
There's something wrong with the staking.

My weight is 658, network is 299, time for reward is 27 seconds.. no staking whatsoever..

I'm on v1.6.1.9-g.

My weight is 752, network is 152, no staking whatsoever.

I sent my coins to Bittrex, will delete my wallet and redownload. Hope this helps :/

post screenshots

30 minutes since last block on minerpools... Pool has 13 GHs... wtf?

Yes, they have put the pool on pause, just to irritate you.

Mission accomplished!
keymaker

Yes, they have put the pool on pause, just to irritate you.

keymaker

post screenshots

post screenshots
wow.lmao.calm down guys.Its not important.Im just seeing it from both sides where you guys aren't as staking is working fine.just relax.dev is doing a great job .I was really just trying to get you guys to see it from both sides but dont think its going to happen. Wink

post screenshots
what for
legendary

Dude.. I hold 5% of snowballs and i didnt stake them for 24-48hrs after staking started.
How important is it really that you get maybe $100 more in coins..
keymaker

post screenshots

Sure the dev is waiting for PoW to end before investing too much time investigating the PoS functionality issue.  Even though I have been affected by the problem, I understand it is exactly what I would do in his spot.  Wait til the effect of competition from PoW mining isn't muddying up the picture.

I got impatient and moved my coins.  In the long run this may not have been the best move.  Hard to say at this point.  If you are choosing to leave your coins where they are for now, then at least your weight will continue to build and you will get some fat ass stakes if PoS kicks in or dev releases a fix.
I think that would be the best option aswell but he could atleast make some sort of statement in here and just let us know his plans.

holy shit how you complain and freak out, HunterS.

Is this your first PoS/PoW Hybrid situation?

damn, woman!! clam dawwn!!

I am calm my friend.I have over 700+ wallets so it not my first PoS.I am a major holder in Hpyerstake,Snowball,panda,Food and alot more PoS coins.The dev is doing a great job but he needs to communicate to us what he is doing to fix the problem.I mined this coin expecting to be able to stake at its not.As a supporter of this coin I think it only fair the dev lets us know whats going on.I think the wallet looks great and the update coming looks great.He has bought something alittle different to the table.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: