Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 56. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Yeah!!! Shocked Time to buy XRE.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Nice work Barney!
Nice platform.
We are looking forward to the start of all this campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Wow.

Well write,very clean webplatform,many campaign to come... This is the beggining and im glad to be here Grin

Very good work barney !
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev

The RevolverCoin team is glad to introduce a crowdfunding platform powered by [XRE] RevolverCoin cryptocurrency. The goal of the platform we are building is to give XRE community an opportunity to utilize the promotional potential of a cryptocurrency-backed reward service and eventually participate in the establishment of a decentralized blockchain-based community-driven hub.

We present the implementation of the innovative reward system for crowdfunding resources and investment projects, which allows the content-services, artists, musicians, designers to turn their audience into their projects’ contributors. We provide a tool that helps the project creator and its contributors to meet each other and work together towards success. Thanks to blockchain technology, this service can be decentralized and exclude arbitration systems and pre-set promo and reward rules, making the relations between the project creator and its audience transparent and honest. Current release has a centralized backend and serves as a proof of concept as well as establishing a development vector of the technology.

Today we announce the platform launch and pretty soon all campaigns presented on the platform will become available.

Platform can be accessed here:
http://platform.revolvercoin.org
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1988
I have been playing around with mining XRE and so far, so good. I am tempted to buy in before it hits more exchanges. Give me a reason to click the Buy button.

I would like to learn more about what was changed/extended in the x11 algo. I see coin specs but I haven't really found any details about the spec of the actual algo.

Evo implies evolution. What evolved? Why is it better?

Its the simple risk to be early investor before first announcement on new coin. This risk sometime really pay off, another you can lose. Its a guess most of time.

But seens professionnal thread,smooth launch,dev are very reliable,I have good feeling Smiley
Activity: 196
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
I have been playing around with mining XRE and so far, so good. I am tempted to buy in before it hits more exchanges. Give me a reason to click the Buy button.

I would like to learn more about what was changed/extended in the x11 algo. I see coin specs but I haven't really found any details about the spec of the actual algo.

Evo implies evolution. What evolved? Why is it better?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Barney make us proud.  Cool
legendary
hello i need to mine this coin but i have problems i configured miner bat file but when i ckliked start the miner is desepeared from my desktop i have windows 10 ) have enyone problem like me?
What error writes miner?
If the window closes, place the command pause to the end of bat file.
Activity: 154
hello i need to mine this coin but i have problems i configured miner bat file but when i ckliked start the miner is desepeared from my desktop i have windows 10 ) have enyone problem like me?
legendary
Net hash rate is more then 1GHs again.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Price is grows and the hash power too.

its actually just 1 person by the looks of it thats been buying all day. wont seem to go past 900 thou. then the sellers just keep trying to keep the price down. manipulation is possible.

Not true, I'm trading too

Me too  Smiley
I had some buy orders that already fulfilled
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

its actually just 1 person by the looks of it thats been buying all day. wont seem to go past 900 thou. then the sellers just keep trying to keep the price down. manipulation is possible.

I'm too Wink
Activity: 121

legendary
I do not think that only one person buy. I also buy and someone else  Smiley.
I think the price will rise 1000-1500, before we go to a new exchanger.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
guys, there will be an announcement tomorrow night. stay tuned!
we are waiting for news!) we will succeed!)

we all wait. I thing price will be  4-5k satoshi
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
legendary
Activity: 861
Anyone else noticed that the sgminer released for this coin randomly rebuilds new BIN files mid mining?

yes i confirm this, same here got like 10 bin files Smiley

did you notice a reduction in speeds as well? my 280x's go from 2.6mhs to 2.4mhs then to 2.1mhs. same with 270x's.... someone really needs to go over this and fix these bugs.

I have noticed a very small diff, 100kh/s on average but not much more, nothing compared to your variations.

hmm, very annoying bug indeed. maybe someone could start a fund or contact someone who knows how to code sgminer to fix these issues or to create a more optimised version.

Not sure this is worth it, will see if this coins goes somewhere, but for now this algo is only used for this coin.  Everything depends on the dev, if he can get some traction to this coin this will probably be fixed.

Dev online let's see what good news we have
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Anyone else noticed that the sgminer released for this coin randomly rebuilds new BIN files mid mining?

yes i confirm this, same here got like 10 bin files Smiley

did you notice a reduction in speeds as well? my 280x's go from 2.6mhs to 2.4mhs then to 2.1mhs. same with 270x's.... someone really needs to go over this and fix these bugs.

I have noticed a very small diff, 100kh/s on average but not much more, nothing compared to your variations.

hmm, very annoying bug indeed. maybe someone could start a fund or contact someone who knows how to code sgminer to fix these issues or to create a more optimised version.

Not sure this is worth it, will see if this coins goes somewhere, but for now this algo is only used for this coin.  Everything depends on the dev, if he can get some traction to this coin this will probably be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: