Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts - page 3. (Read 18646 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
No payment from 2 days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
-_-... Scam or Paying?.. Sad.. I want deposit something.. Because today i see invite email of them
zmc
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
payout problem again
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Well why does it not surprise me that this SCAM has stopped paying once again, where is the hacker story to go with the non payment
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I just with them 40 days now. Received all day the payouts. LongLife Xscrypt.
Activity: 112
Updating wallet and seeing if any payments come in maybe still signs and back up and running who knows but still least admin is around updating and providing details of what is going on, least has not vanished into thin air.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
NEWS and UPDATES

Hello today we fix the problem on Blockchain and the payouts start.
Unhappy in past we are sending too much low amount and the blockchain block our transactions for excessive low btc.

To avoid the problem, we need to increase the amount in payouts, because of this the payouts will be send now in each 12 hours. We have doubled all payouts now and sure blockchain dont will block our transactions anymore. Example if you haved purchased 10 Mhs, in past it pays 0.00034665 in each 6 hours, now it will pays 0.00069335 in each 12 hours or be 0,0013867 btc in one day.

We have added more 10 days to each contract, for this low time without mining payouts.

We really thank your for wait the resolution of this low problem.

Best Regards

If you were really mining you would of just paid what was owing not extended your unicorn farm for 10 Days.

I CALL SCAM

im guessing one unlucky sucker came along and made a big purchase or something, and now theres more money to fuel the ponzi.

Ok thank you

as for you, ignorance is bliss, all i can say.
Yeah maybe you can say anything you want,but until right now i got my payout and they always kept word.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
NEWS and UPDATES

Unhappy in past we are sending too much low amount and the blockchain block our transactions for excessive low btc.

To avoid the problem, we need to increase the amount in payouts, because of this the payouts will be send now in each 12 hours. We have doubled all payouts now and sure blockchain dont will block our transactions anymore. Example if you haved purchased 10 Mhs, in past it pays 0.00034665 in each 6 hours, now it will pays 0.00069335 in each 12 hours or be 0,0013867 btc in one day.

We have added more 10 days to each contract, for this low time without mining payouts.

Best Regards

If you were really mining you would of just paid what was owing not extended your unicorn farm for 10 Days.

I CALL SCAM

im guessing one unlucky sucker came along and made a big purchase or something, and now theres more money to fuel the ponzi.

Ok thank you

as for you, ignorance is bliss, all i can say.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
NEWS and UPDATES

Best Regards

I CALL SCAM
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
NEWS and UPDATES

Best Regards

Ok thank you
Activity: 66
NEWS and UPDATES

Best Regards

Activity: 535
Love me tender
Now i've got payout from them.. so everybody knows this kind of business but please don't judge so quickly.. Smiley

Still a scam. Long-term scam.

10/10 Ponzi scheme.

Maybe, but by these rules all the universe is a ponzi Wink
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Now i've got payout from them.. so everybody knows this kind of business but please don't judge so quickly.. Smiley

Still a scam. Long-term scam.

10/10 Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Why so big font? Did we all forget our glasses?

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Amazing how these things still popping up everywhere and still people fall for them. I was looking though this seeing a lot of payments made and then seeing that theirs no proof of equipment and continues to post and make payments. Now payments delayed and nothing for almost a week so it seems from people commenting. No doubt end of days for this one.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
My offer is still open PM me and you can pay me back and close my account, if you are legitimate like you claim, you will do this as you have mined for 7 days without a payout, now you are offering an additional 10 days without payments what a load of shit.

you realize he just openly said that he scammed you and took your money right? dont cling to that thread of hope youve created fo yourself and accept the facts, ive said it before in this thread that this was a scam, i honestly dont know why youre acting surprised at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
PS.:  Blockchain is with a temp problem (Stress Tests), because of this we can't process the payouts. Don't worry, the payouts will back normally when blockchain api back to work normally. We expect to all get normally in 12-13 of July. We will add more 10 days to each contract. The purchase contract are working normally, it can delay few hours to add the contract, depend on blockchain confirmations. We are too working in other way to make payouts, because if blockchain get problems in future we can use a altenate mode to pay the mining.

BY THE WAY I HAVE TAKEN YOUR MONEY DICKHEADS, YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS

Sorry for any incovenience.

Best Regards.

My offer is still open PM me and you can pay me back and close my account, if you are legitimate like you claim, you will do this as you have mined for 7 days without a payout, now you are offering an additional 10 days without payments what a load of shit.

He just openly said he took your money...

I got the same thing could be wrong more who put money here believe that you missed.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
PS.:  Blockchain is with a temp problem (Stress Tests), because of this we can't process the payouts. Don't worry, the payouts will back normally when blockchain api back to work normally. We expect to all get normally in 12-13 of July. We will add more 10 days to each contract. The purchase contract are working normally, it can delay few hours to add the contract, depend on blockchain confirmations. We are too working in other way to make payouts, because if blockchain get problems in future we can use a altenate mode to pay the mining.

BY THE WAY I HAVE TAKEN YOUR MONEY DICKHEADS, YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS

Sorry for any incovenience.

Best Regards.

He just openly said he took your money...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
*SCAM DO NOT INVEST*

Thought you were the one who bought a mining plan? Roll Eyes

I was and I lost .49BTC on a 25MHS contract, I hate fucking scammers I will lose the money but don't  want others to lose to this cunt. Simple as that

Sites like this are scams where hardly anyone put money will make a profit or return.
Pages:
Jump to: