Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts - page 5. (Read 18646 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
2 days no payout  Roll Eyes
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Hello customers, we are geting issue since yesterday with blockchain, our wallets give the error {"error":"The Maximum Very Small Outputs Exceeded (3)"}

But dont worry, we are working to fix this asap, and all 6 pending payouts since yesterday will be paid asap.

Best Regards

Well the payouts should be large enough to send now, please don't do the scammy scam shuffle
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Hello customers, we are geting issue since yesterday with blockchain, our wallets give the error {"error":"The Maximum Very Small Outputs Exceeded (3)"}

But dont worry, we are working to fix this asap, and all 6 pending payouts since yesterday will be paid asap.

Best Regards

Okay no problem man, hope this problem get fixes asap. Thank you for nice service and good luck
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Best Regards
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
All MHS contract now with 25% discount.

We will keep the discount until our total amount of MHS are sold or if we change our mind.

We have now at least 20000 MHS to sell, so hurry up to buy your contracts, so we sell our all stock, we will stop the purchase contracts until we get new hardware minings or partners.

Regular price for each MHS: 0.01851 btc, buy now for 0.0138825 btc each MHS.

Best Regards

WhiteCodex
Xscrypt.com

starting to run out of funds and offering a discount to attract more buyers i see. youve avoided the question of providing proof that youre mining for a while now, there should be 0 doubt, even from your "investors" that this is a ponzi at this point.

You again?? you try in any show us as scam, but you can't. This is our promotion and we still pay our sevices and we don't run. So SHUT UP. We give about 5 btc free for bitcointalk users, we never fail one payment. So SHUt UP. Yes, we dont will give any information about our miners, so you think we are scam? get off. As you can see who trust in our services are getting profit. Go to your program that paid for your signature. we dont need to paid any signature to promote us.

Best Regards

Really you make all payments I haven't had one for 18 hours oh no you didn't do the scammy scammy shake did you

Activity: 112
Still waiting for hardware proof then maybe I will deposit funds here. Admin are you going to introduce reduced amount of hash that can be bought or an option to compound our earnings and request payment when want or can put towards hash power?

Hello cryptosalad, really unhappy we can't provide hardware proof, we don't have authorization from our partners to sent their pictures or movies, but them really are live.
Unhappy too we don't can work on compound program and manually payout by request. The compound can make our program instable and the manual payout by request will take us some time to process it, so we prefer the instant and automated payout.

Best Regards

Well maybe to have other options then to buy less MH like 1, 3, and 5 MH options giving at least the option to re deposit or buy lower and build up would give far better methods and more customers chances to build and make progress.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
My point is, these aren't facts. At best these are beliefs/views, assumptions & accusations.

There is no dragon in my garage and there are no miners mining for xscrypt. The angry assertions otherwise are from those who have to provide the evidence to support their claims as to the existence of same.

I understand that people want trust in an area that is occasionally has a bad element try and infiltrate it to rob people

Congratulations! You win, "Understatement of the Year!" for that absolute loss of perspective on the realities of 'cloud mining' services in this industry.

Let me give you a clue, it rhymes with, "The majority of cloudmining companies are actually fractional mining/ponzi scams".

but look at this from the business side. Ask a business that your paying money to for a service. now go and ask them that you want to see their bank account balances and so forth.

Except, of course, that isn't the situation at all. What it is, instead, is one whereby a business tells you they are operating a batch of miners you can 'buy contracts' for, except they won't do anything to prove they have the hardware apart from citing the 'numbers on the screen' typical ponzi flags, such as claiming they have made 'payouts' regularly. Really? You dumb enough to accept a dismissal of requests for proof of mining by claiming it is the equivalent of asking to see a company's bank accounts? It isn't anything like asking to see a company's bank accounts.

Here, let me show you:
you try in any show us as scam, but you can't. This is our promotion and we still pay our sevices and we don't run. So SHUT UP. We give about 5 btc free for bitcointalk users, we never fail one payment. So SHUt UP. Yes, we dont will give any information about our miners, so you think we are scam? get off. As you can see who trust in our services are getting profit. Go to your program that paid for your signature.

Awesome rebuttal. "So SHUT UP", counts as a reasoned counter-assertion now?

BTW, why don't you try reading the actual text of my signature, hell, you can even click through to it if you want. I think you'll find my conscience is clear.

we can't provide hardware proof, we don't have authorization from our partners to sent their pictures or movies, but them really are live.

No proof, no attempt to get proof, just accept his word.

One small problem, however, it is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE to show proof of mining without showing the hardware, giving location or any other miner details whatsoever.

Show the freshly-mined block-rewards.

It isn't a difficult issue, it doesn't require any other information be given. There are no excuses for you not doing it.

Still waiting for hardware proof then maybe I will deposit funds here. Admin are you going to introduce reduced amount of hash that can be bought or an option to compound our earnings and request payment when want or can put towards hash power?

Hello cryptosalad, really unhappy we can't provide hardware proof, we don't have authorization from our partners to sent their pictures or movies, but them really are live.
Unhappy too we don't can work on compound program and manually payout by request. The compound can make our program instable and the manual payout by request will take us some time to process it, so we prefer the instant and automated payout.

Best Regards
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I see all the 'Scam & Ponzi Police' are here as well, 'Protecting and Serving'.

Whether they do or don't provide farm information shouldn't matter to you. The only reason i can see you bunch of twats being so interested in what technologies they have is so that you can start your own venture. Learn to be a person, i know its hard but try. Ask questions if you don't get a response move on but never make demands to a person like your entitled.

As to this claim that all these businesses closed their doors cause it wasn't profitable. Greed is mother f*cker to most people and a lot these businesses that couldn't sustain mining as it wasn't paying enough kept mining and most likely still are. Why did you think that they would put in contract if revenue drops below xxx amount we will cancelled contract when it should be you will billed personally for any outstanding amounts.

Right, so you believe that ad-hominem speculative accusations that people who post facts exposing these frauds which are harmful to the whole cryptocurrency community, are actually just wanting to create fraudulent schemes themselves, is a reasonable rebuttal to their valid assertions?

Do you even logic, brah?

My point is, these aren't facts. At best these are beliefs/views, assumptions & accusations.

I understand that people want trust in an area that is occasionally has a bad element try and infiltrate it to rob people but look at this from the business side. Ask a business that your paying money to for a service. now go and ask them that you want to see their bank account balances and so forth. I can tell what the result will be and you most probably wouldn't like their response.

As potential customers we can ask questions but it's never good to make demands then throw a tantrum when you didn't get your way.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Nice buddy. Get them all fuck. i never join on bit-x, they for me are scam and thanks for all payout.

We will keep the discount until our total amount of MHS are sold or if we change our mind.

We have now at least 20000 MHS to sell, so hurry up to buy your contracts, so we sell our all stock, we will stop the purchase contracts until we get new hardware minings or partners.

Best Regards

WhiteCodex
Xscrypt.com

starting to run out of funds and offering a discount to attract more buyers i see. youve avoided the question of providing proof that youre mining for a while now, there should be 0 doubt, even from your "investors" that this is a ponzi at this point.

You again?? you try in any show us as scam, but you can't. This is our promotion and we still pay our sevices and we don't run. So SHUT UP. We give about 5 btc free for bitcointalk users, we never fail one payment. So SHUt UP. Yes, we dont will give any information about our miners, so you think we are scam? get off. As you can see who trust in our services are getting profit. Go to your program that paid for your signature. we dont need to paid any signature to promote us.

Best Regards
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Whether they do or don't provide farm information shouldn't matter to you. The only reason i can see you bunch of twats being so interested in what technologies they have is so that you can start your own venture. Learn to be a person, i know its hard but try. Ask questions if you don't get a response move on but never make demands to a person like your entitled.

As to this claim that all these businesses closed their doors cause it wasn't profitable. Greed is mother f*cker to most people and a lot these businesses that couldn't sustain mining as it wasn't paying enough kept mining and most likely still are. Why did you think that they would put in contract if revenue drops below xxx amount we will cancelled contract when it should be you will billed personally for any outstanding amounts.

Right, so you believe that ad-hominem speculative accusations that people who post facts exposing these frauds which are harmful to the whole cryptocurrency community, are actually just wanting to create fraudulent schemes themselves, is a reasonable rebuttal to their valid assertions?

Do you even logic, brah?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Best Regards

WhiteCodex
Xscrypt.com

Best Regards

WhiteCodex
Xscrypt.com

Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
Still paying. This is a promising scheme.
Will you be looking to add in smaller deals or a option to roll over earnings and compound towards more hash rate like if target = 5MH as goal and daily payment = what ever payment is per day compound and save earnings to the nre buy back more hash from as little as say 100kh/s or maybe 1MH
Activity: 518
Confirm all you want, everybody will know you are just another clone of cloudmining.website kind of services providing proof of payment without fresh coins... Come on... Grin
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Confirm i have received all payments thanks xscrypt
Pages:
Jump to: