Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts - page 8. (Read 18646 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What miners are you "mostly" using? or give me a few that you use.

I will work out how much money you will be losing and how bad a business model you actually have... and hopefully give you a runaway date (Which is most likely in the next 2 - 4 weeks anyway)
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Have asked my questions showing clear calculations and seems admin does not want to answer my question ?

Sorry cryptosalad we forgot it.

The calculatios you make is wrong, it dont break on 533 day, see:

Example: 100 MHS
Costs: 1.851 btc
Payment on each 6 hours: 0.00346675 btc - payment on 24 hours (1day ): 0.013867 btc

Thats will break on 133 days. or about 4 months and 9 days. So you have 8 months of profit. And when the contract expire after 1 year we buy it back of 35% value.

Best Regards
Activity: 112
Have asked my questions showing clear calculations and seems admin does not want to answer my question ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
These guys don't give a shit, they continue to promote their scam no matter what, instead of addressing valid questions and concerns...
Damn I hate cloudmining scammers, if they want to do smth bad better make some shitcoin with ICO..
Ignorance is bliss.....
Promotion:

This week we are offering a 20% off on any contract purchase.
Regular price is 0.01851000 btc per MHs.
From today 15-06-2015 to 22-06-2015, we are offering each MHs for  0.014808.

Stay tuned on there, on few hours we will start a another giveaway of a Gift of 10 Mhs to 20 bitcointalk members.

Best Regards
Activity: 518
This is actually rubbish....

OP, If you 'know' this exploit, why don't you fix it? It's just a new line of code... Then surely you wouldn't have to manually check transactions? I personally think you CAN'T fix it as you have just installed some downloaded 'ponzi' script,

anyway, I have seen this script many times before or some similar at least. All turned out to be 'ponzi' schemes.

Don't be so rude at him, maybe it's his first scam attempt therefore such a failed one. Shitty sites like this should not even present themselves on bitcointalk and rely on ad banners to find their victims. Many follow such path.. And some end up just like this pathetic scam...
This is actually rubbish....

OP, If you 'know' this exploit, why don't you fix it? It's just a new line of code... Then surely you wouldn't have to manually check transactions? I personally think you CAN'T fix it as you have just installed some downloaded 'ponzi' script,

anyway, I have seen this script many times before or some similar at least. All turned out to be 'ponzi' schemes.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
we know that exploit since we launched.

So you confirm then that your system is running a ponzi script and you are aware of the exploit within that system?

Not like we didn't all know you are a scammer, but at least we can confirm you're also too dumb to realise what you've just admitted to, which helps underline the fact you are fairly low risk in the grand scheme of things because you can't even successfully communicate in such a ways as to hide the fact you are operating a ponzi scheme.

It's like you're doing our work for us, thanks!

Its a low exploit and dont put our system on risk.

Crypto what you think is your problem. We don't operate a ponzi, but i dont know because i talking this to you. You are those who even if we are here online aand paying for 1-2 years, you will continue talking nonsense as "Ponzi", "scam" ....

Best Regards

Your system is a ponzi script, otherwise this exploit would not work. That is what you have admitted, by asserting that the exploit found is a 'low exploit' you have implicitly declared your system to be a ponzi script.

Are you too dim to understand that?

You.Admitted.Your.System.Is.A.Ponzi.Script.Because.You.Admitted.The.Ponzi-Script-Exploit.Is.Relevant.To.Your.System.

Simple enough for you?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

So you confirm then that your system is running a ponzi script and you are aware of the exploit within that system?

Not like we didn't all know you are a scammer, but at least we can confirm you're also too dumb to realise what you've just admitted to, which helps underline the fact you are fairly low risk in the grand scheme of things because you can't even successfully communicate in such a ways as to hide the fact you are operating a ponzi scheme.

Crypto what you think is your problem. We don't operate a ponzi, but i dont know because i talking this to you. You are those who even if we are here online aand paying for 1-2 years, you will continue talking nonsense as "Ponzi", "scam" ....

Best Regards

Again.., the fact that you pay does not make you legit and not ponzi. Take a look ar PBmining or ltcgear - they were paying for a looong time and still collapsed finally. All you have to do is to prove you are really mining - why can't you do that if you're legit? you will have A LOT of customers if you do.

Best Regards
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.

You found an exploit? oh very nice, we know that exploit since we launched.
You can add any fake contracts you want, but to the payout we need to aproval each contract. So we verify each transaction on our cold address and aprove the payout.

You know it because since yesterday you are trying to get payout from your fake contracts, but we always denied it Smiley Nice try.

Best Regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Soo... bitcoins are illeagal in your country, yet on your website you claim this: "We have no trouble with the law"

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA
I have pyshical proof we are paying since 23 days and on time, on each 6 hours. But you have any proof we are scam?

Best Regards

May i know how old are you? Oh no people shouldn't trust their money with these kind of a ponzi operating person.. better try other cloud mining ponzies that are still operating.
I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.
this is just a lame HYIP under a fake roof as a mining company ... all who post that are paid are his own accounts, op's accounts.

Agreed unless admin posts pictures of equipment or video giving guided tour of mining center count me out of this place.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
this is just a lame HYIP under a fake roof as a mining company ... all who post that are paid are his own accounts, op's accounts.
Soo... bitcoins are illeagal in your country, yet on your website you claim this: "We have no trouble with the law"

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA
I have pyshical proof we are paying since 23 days and on time, on each 6 hours. But you have any proof we are scam?

Best Regards

It does not matter weather or not being paying for 23 days every type of site like this has been proven in time to be a scam and ran away after a number of months paying its members.

Power: 100 MH/s
Hourly Mining Payment (send on each 6 hours): 0.00346675 BTC (Automatically sent to your btc account)
Cost: 1.85100000 BTC

That would take at least 533 days to brake even without any difficulty changes on coins being mined and generated.
So how is this profitable and a fair play on contracts provided to customers even with contracts for 1 year and your claims to give back 35% = 0.64785 principal back if that is on top = Mining days brake even point 347 days. I do not find this fair at all. Even getting referrals into it would take time and people to build up if providing referrals.

So how would anyone make any return other than yourself WhiteCodex?

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA

Best Regards
Activity: 504

LOL, SCAM.
Pages:
Jump to: