Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 132. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
is there a telegram group for chat? I don't know why it bump from 11 to 20satoshi today???
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Any plans on trying to get this on Cryptopia? If so, what is your estimate of when it will be listed there?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any word on when we will see whitepaper for Shield?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Everything about this coin is very promising, and i think it has the potential to be a great privacy coin.  Multi algo, POS, POW, TOR/i2p, high enough supply. seemingly dedicated dev and a nicely growing community/hype

Also is there a comparison table between XSH dash and monero? thanks!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
I can confirm what I've no problems with reimporting private keys to QT wallet.
Got some coins while they were really cheap.
Actually they are still cheap, good opportunity to buy for mid-term.
Activity: 390
Yesterday is not synchronized Electrum Wallet 2.2 - Not Connected!

Today decided to switch to QT wallet. Moved all the keys from all addresses in Electrum. But the balance only shows one address.
And 5 addresses and their balance is not showing
SPU8wcrKAr4YCywgwb83GfyHCDr8hdnurm
SYZ1K716fTMvHdty8ptxWZi6vfXXCsryu8
SiYzLg4G71HhqiNabfTSW9aduz76mrNstt
SN8oCQAAzVTToyw5qQA2iLXrvsKBZo9qeu
SW1ZwiPiXiT1xAvUhLQBU781fFp5yeC5WE

But explorer shows the balance on these addresses.
And why in the wallet so many addresses?
its Electrum feature to prevent malicious attack so there wont be any single attack point on your wallet. Instead of that its a bunch of wallets.
I moved all my keys from electrum to qt with no problem. Check uppercase letters or restart wallet or pc, or try to put that again.

Activity: 15
Yesterday is not synchronized Electrum Wallet 2.2 - Not Connected!

Today decided to switch to QT wallet. Moved all the keys from all addresses in Electrum. But the balance only shows one address.
And 5 addresses and their balance is not showing
SPU8wcrKAr4YCywgwb83GfyHCDr8hdnurm
SYZ1K716fTMvHdty8ptxWZi6vfXXCsryu8
SiYzLg4G71HhqiNabfTSW9aduz76mrNstt
SN8oCQAAzVTToyw5qQA2iLXrvsKBZo9qeu
SW1ZwiPiXiT1xAvUhLQBU781fFp5yeC5WE

But explorer shows the balance on these addresses.
And why in the wallet so many addresses?
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
blake2s has been a warzone. What the heckin heck. As soon as a pool's hashrate goes up. It's like somebody in another pool or something hits overdrive and takes us up to 100k difficulty. It's instant too, i don't understand.

Maybe someone is renting all the blake2s power for short times. Or one of the solo miners is hopping on and off. I know 1 solo miner tried to hit one of the algos all at once and slowed down the blockchain for a bit a week ago. 70 GPU's I think.

In chat I have seen 100-500k being possible numbers for masternodes. Its a long time away, but I don't see why not try mining that amount for a long term HODL.

Who was it that was talking about the amounts for maternodes? And how long from now did they say they expect it to be implemented?
I think create official domain like a shieldcoin.org it's a good idea.

Not just a "good" idea but a very good idea. It is essential for branding and critical to avoid having problems with identity thieves. I would also suggest that they get the .com and .net. It's a small price to pay to secure the brand.
Activity: 10
I think create official domain like a shieldcoin.org it's a good idea.
This coin certainly has potential to grow, but you are going to need more helping hands. I would recommend putting together a core group of dedicated people who will work together with you to promote Shield. Perhaps you can offer incentives, such as giving them coins for their help. I would suggest using Mailchimp to get people to sign up on a mailing list. If you are using Wordpress, it won't be difficult to get this going. Mailchimp has a free service. Set a goal of how many people you want to join your marketing team, and then remove the sign up form from your website.   
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
blake2s has been a warzone. What the heckin heck. As soon as a pool's hashrate goes up. It's like somebody in another pool or something hits overdrive and takes us up to 100k difficulty. It's instant too, i don't understand.

Maybe someone is renting all the blake2s power for short times. Or one of the solo miners is hopping on and off. I know 1 solo miner tried to hit one of the algos all at once and slowed down the blockchain for a bit a week ago. 70 GPU's I think.

In chat I have seen 100-500k being possible numbers for masternodes. Its a long time away, but I don't see why not try mining that amount for a long term HODL.
Activity: 34
Activity: 390
People need to know more about this coin
yes its hidden gem
very hidden for the current moment
Activity: 15
People need to know more about this coin
Activity: 3
ok i resolved my prob by uncrossing Inchssl" in optioni michael connected now
Activity: 98
And maybe this coin need add some exchanges to grow  like cryptopia or coinexchange Grin

We're working on it!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
We are holding a competition on Twitter. The competition will take three
weeks with different topics each week. This week’s topic: "Why do
you think SHIELD will be around in the future." use #XSHfuture.
Some requirements/details for the competition:
1. We are giving 5000 XSH to a tweet picked by the team
2. You have to use #XSHfuture in your tweet
3. If we think you cheated you can be excluded from the contest
4. 1st place gets 30k XSH, the 2nd/3rd place gets 10k XSH
5. The tweet has to be about "why SHIELD is something good for the future"

Good luck,

The SHIELD team

One of the best marketing move you could choose....hashtag is going up on twitter!
Activity: 98
and what time for masternode?
I think the number 39,393,939 is a good number. it shows small mammon in the Eastern or china. Cheesy

We don't really understand what you're trying to ask. If you're asking about when masternodes are coming then we'll have to tell you that we don't have an exact date yet. Sorry.
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
and what time for masternode?
I think the number 39,393,939 is a good number. it shows small mammon in the Eastern or china. Cheesy
Jump to: