Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 178. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
all the coins from the electrum purse disappeared. Angry

Hey Atotarho,

That should not happen? Can you tell me a little more about what happend before/after in pm's so we can help you?

the SHIELD team.

SAME ! I tried to send a transaction, the wallet was showing "broadcasting transaction" since minutes so I closed it. I reopened it and it's empty. .........

Ok, solved. Go to your roaming/AppData folder and delete everything in the Electrum-XSH folder. Start your wallet and use your seed to restore it. And poof, all transactions are shown confirmed and everything is back to normal.
all the coins from the electrum purse disappeared. Angry

Hey Atotarho,

That should not happen? Can you tell me a little more about what happend before/after in pm's so we can help you?

the SHIELD team.

SAME ! I tried to send a transaction, the wallet was showing "broadcasting transaction" since minutes so I closed it. I reopened it and it's empty. .........
Transactions on electrum wallet doens't get verified, is that normal ?
Hey Everyone,

We are currently working on project Enlighten. If you want to know more about that we wrote a article explaining how it works, why we do it and what it actually means for you. Hope you enjoy.

https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/project-enlighten-d0c287fca85

The SHIELD team.
Don't you think that before Enllighten you'd better make all things work. At least wallets, multialgo pools.
As it is your "enlingten" looks like Enlightment without alphabet.

We'll add other algos in a few day on https://beardedpool.fr Smiley
Dev make plz windows and linux qt wallets. Who want to use electrum - use it, but I want to use the qt wallet, because it's simple for use!
The code in Github compile qt wallet, but not work in linux.

We are working on Windows-qt but  we have some issues compiling QT5-base. As for linux, we don't have any problem building linux-qt, could you post an error log or do you want prebuilt
wallet freeze in ubuntu

Same here, QT wallet freeze on Ubuntu 16.04
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Hey Everyone,

We are currently working on project Enlighten. If you want to know more about that we wrote a article explaining how it works, why we do it and what it actually means for you. Hope you enjoy.

The SHIELD team.
Don't you think that before Enllighten you'd better make all things work. At least wallets, multialgo pools.

We have multiple people in our team and we thing it's important to let people know how the future of SHIELD wil look like so they can decide of they want to join us or not. But don't worry most of the team is still working on wallets and other updates.

The SHIELD team.
sls
Activity: 110
Dev make plz windows and linux qt wallets. Who want to use electrum - use it, but I want to use the qt wallet, because it's simple for use!

We are working on Windows-qt but  we have some issues compiling QT5-base. As for linux, we don't have any problem building linux-qt, could you post an error log or do you want prebuilt
wallet freeze in ubuntu

We are happy to announce that we have just released a new (better) version of our wallet.
The blockchain explorers are properly working. Also, sending SHIELD to others is now fully working.
https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/download/v1.1/Electrum-Windows-2.4.2.zip

- The SHIELD team
sls
Activity: 110
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hey Everyone,

The SHIELD team.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
For me the coins never reached my wallet ..  Grin Grin

Network is green .. Synced . Yet no balance Sad

Receive-Expires in(Never)
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
For me the coins never reached my wallet ..  Grin Grin

Network is green .. Synced . Yet no balance Sad
Activity: 52
I ran the electrum and after the coin synchronization disappeared, then they returned, it seems all right.
Hey Everyone,

The SHIELD team.

Hey Atotarho,

the SHIELD team.
Activity: 52
Activity: 252
why are there no scrypt mining pools?? the only pools i can find is myr-gr which isnt mentioned in the ann. something is not right here.

The ANN says "groestl".  He meant myr-groestl.  It's a little imprecise, but it's not like he's hiding it.

I believe for scrypt they're having some trouble compiling it into a pool, I'm not sure why.

Edit: DEV any news on X17 and Blake2s chains?
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
How to use the Electrum wallet ? i created a new receive address and mined few coins. But they never show up in my wallet.
the wallet synced fully.

Any step by step available ? Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 29
why are there no scrypt mining pools?? the only pools i can find is myr-gr which isnt mentioned in the ann. something is not right here.
I think that multi argo
Jump to: