Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 179. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
why are there no scrypt mining pools?? the only pools i can find is myr-gr which isnt mentioned in the ann. something is not right here.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
you wellcome Guy.
Activity: 29
coppy your seed and ur coin will come back. LOL
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
when all algo will implemented?

We will add other stratums hopefully this week guys Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
give us exchange, dev.
for win users - you can simply use win daemon, it works like a charm.

do people just think you snap your fingers and you are on all the exchanges?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
when all algo will implemented?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
the bearded pool removed the support of the Shield?
https://umine.org works fine!what's the point then!wallet that does not sync-not getting coins from a pool!while he went to another coin-it is not correct!if such a thing happens!

Cool Cool Cool

Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:5433 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=XSH

Don't forget to use XSH as password, or your shares will be lost

Activity: 24
https://umine.org works fine!what's the point then!wallet that does not sync-not getting coins from a pool!while he went to another coin-it is not correct!if such a thing happens!

i send  a message on discord... waiting for response..
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
give us exchange, dev.

here is the purse today nifiga not synchronized!coins stuck on the pool! and you're talking about sharing!it's very damp!
yes but for 20 min umine have a problem now fixed so i think wallet will fix soon...
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
give us exchange, dev.

here is the purse today nifiga not synchronized!coins stuck on the pool! and you're talking about sharing!it's very damp!

LOL, don't use google translator anymore.  Grin
I like this coin, wish good luck for miners and team.
Activity: 24
give us exchange, dev.

Hey guys,

We have Electrum working! Electrum Windows wallets are prebuilt here. Source can be used for Linux wallets and  OSx is also coming but could still take some time. We are also working on QT but we ran into some problems and an Electrum wallet is better then no wallet. More specifically, we're having problems with compiling QT5 but that will be fixed sometime soon.

The SHIELD team.
There is a connection, but transactions are not checked (unveridied )

not cheked is the date not the transaction, unconfirmed transaction info are in left down  of wallet
give us exchange, dev.

i use the wallet without problem.. i can see my balance with any trouble..
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
give us exchange, dev.
I just want to echo this.  This project has SO much potential.

Really? I don't see any potential. It's just a coin. Not even with a working wallet. Which means, it's underfinanced, at least.

The lack of a pre-mine is incredible, and the vision you've laid out is quite spectacular.  Obviously we need to see you deliver on these promises, but in my opinion this is far from a shitcoin.

I think it's a typical shitcoin. Lots of blah, zero value.

That being said, part of what's amazing about this is you're trying to pull off multi-algo.  It's not easy.  It's what makes your coin great, but it's hard to do.  So you must get those basics right before rushing to exchanges.  Get all 5 chains working, get all 5 algos each a pool, and get a wallet going for Windows (I think Linux is enough for a launch/mining, but for exchanges you need buyers, which means you need Windows users).

Multi-algo is great? Great for who? For miners? Or for clients? You know, it's clients who're gonna pay for coins, not miners. They don't really care about the algo.

multi algo is great for miner.. i can use the best algo mh/w
before talk about shitcoin waiting for dev update wallet,whitepaper, etc etc.. for now it's to soon for talk about a shitcoin.. let's wait before making a decision
All the high blocks mined before a windows qt  wallet available...

i m a miner and i mine hight block.. wallet don't sync but as explained i downloaded the wallet and mine in that adress, with the firs fix of the wallet i see all my mined coin
windows 10 user
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
why are coins not confirmed in the purse electrum?
в пяттницy
Today, I have a sync 1 minute after startup, before the windows wallet would not sync.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
X17 and Blake2s still reject all blocks for me.  I'm on version" : "v2.1.0.0-d9645ec-beta" with protocolversion" : 90002.  Wrong daemon?
Jump to: