Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 102. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 341
If ICO ends lets say.... today

Will trading be possible tomorrow?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The devs are hardcore Java/Javascript. The have perused NXT because that is one of the coins we would like to integrate with depending on the community view.
We are also going to have libraries available so that other coins can integrate our coin.

We have integrated Localization, Gradle, Continuous Integration (http://jenkins-ci.org/) with a very modular approach so that multiple developers can work on the base with little to no refactoring like some other projects. The architecture was my main focus for the app.

Hello

I hope you don not mind me asking but Skype's written  in a few languages: Embarcadero Delphi, Objective-C (iOS, Mac OS X), C++ with Qt4 (Linux) with Know how VOIP

Before i invest do the 7 DEV,s have any background with Alts, like Crypti / Node / nem / nxt  with Java

Thanks in advance
Music to my ears , im all in thanks .
Activity: 279
The devs are hardcore Java/Javascript. The have perused NXT because that is one of the coins we would like to integrate with depending on the community view.
We are also going to have libraries available so that other coins can integrate our coin.

We have integrated Localization, Gradle, Continuous Integration (http://jenkins-ci.org/) with a very modular approach so that multiple developers can work on the base with little to no refactoring like some other projects. The architecture was my main focus for the app.

Hello

I hope you don not mind me asking but Skype's written  in a few languages: Embarcadero Delphi, Objective-C (iOS, Mac OS X), C++ with Qt4 (Linux) with Know how VOIP

Before i invest do the 7 DEV,s have any background with Alts, like Crypti / Node / nem / nxt  with Java

Thanks in advance
Thank you for your interest.
The wallet will be available for download during the week of October 15 or 22, 2014. If there is any delay in our wallet, the backup would be to use the Counterparty/or blockchain.info wallet so that people could trade them as necessary.

no wallet?I bought some!what should I do next? Huh Huh
Activity: 31
Hello

Thanks in advance
Activity: 303
No one like you
 Grin look good
Selled very fast
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
no wallet?I bought some!what should I do next? Huh Huh
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Deep Onion = soon to be the #1 ANON COIN!
50% (250 BTC) sold in less than 24 hours...wow.
Activity: 101
hi,man
I believe you are a very good programmer
So I decided to buy Something.Perhaps 10BTC,Support your ideas Grin
Currently there are 49 697 000 + TileCoin available for the initial coin sales via BTER. Approximately 49% left after less than 24 hours within launch. We thank all participants and look forward to extending blockchain technologies with everyone's commitment.

https://bter.com/trade/xtc_btc

Whats the float on this coin?
Correct 100,000,000 total.
How many coins in total? I cannot find any information about that, just the initial coins = 100'000'000.

Cheers,
Activity: 106
How many coins in total? I cannot find any information about that, just the initial coins = 100'000'000.

Cheers,
Thank you mightname. We are currently focused on the "Alpha". At this time (short term), it is best to deliver a working wallet with the addition of features in a weekly/bi-weekly basis to augment valuation for initial investors. Thank you for your support and feedback!!! It is very appreciated !!

for good start of pre-sale. I think the pre-sale will soon complete.

You can contact more famous exchanges such as bittrex,mintpal,poloniex in advance now. It will greatly improve the influence of tilecoin in crypto world. And it's very important for tilecoin to achieve great success. Attract more investors involved in and build more bigger and stronger tilecoin community.You can refer to the viacoin.

BTW. Bittrex will add a coin just paying them some btcs.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Whats the float on this coin?
Targets is a broad question. Our target market consists of many individuals/business' that perform a certain amount of transactions on the bitcoin blockchain for various proof of payments/receipts and asset allocations.
What are your targets for this coin once it is fully released?

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Congratulation for good start of pre-sale. I think the pre-sale will soon complete.

You can contact more famous exchanges such as bittrex,mintpal,poloniex in advance now. It will greatly improve the influence of tilecoin in crypto world. And it's very important for tilecoin to achieve great success. Attract more investors involved in and build more bigger and stronger tilecoin community.You can refer to the viacoin.

BTW. Bittrex will add a coin just paying them some btcs.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
will watch this coin, still in bter,that's good .
Jump to: