Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 105. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
VIA Blockchain is a good choice.
Activity: 195
interesting,bookmarked~
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
10-14 days are good. 4 weeks are too much.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
I think 542 sats for 100m coins is fine, by destroying all unsold coins you are letting the market determine the value of this project. However, I would reduce the ipo period to 1 week instead of 4 weeks. People here get excited about quick returns, not tying up btc for a month on an iffy investment.

1 week... Hmm. Quick returns... Anyone else have suggestions?

Often the problem with 4 weeks is people wait until the end to invest anyway. It depends how ready you are with tech.  If you use trex they will hold your coins until it's ready anyway so may as well do a month. Personally if it's a month I will wait until the end or it is almost sold anyway
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I think 542 sats for 100m coins is fine, by destroying all unsold coins you are letting the market determine the value of this project. However, I would reduce the ipo period to 1 week instead of 4 weeks. People here get excited about quick returns, not tying up btc for a month on an iffy investment.

Two weeks maximum ..

Triff ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

How about you start a poll?
Activity: 279

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Updated OP to budget for 4 months.
We will be looking to transition over to the community after 4 months.
Please send your Resumes to [email protected]

VII.) Budget
We will be publishing a transparent budget for all payments via blockchains explorers.
Here is the estimate for the 4 months of development.
Update: 2014-09-10 Need to update budget Spreadsheet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8IoPxQboSapNEx4R29rY1JGN3c/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 506
Updated OP. Final Cost for each TileCoin is 0.00000542 BTC/EACH

Ticker Symbol: TCO (proposed)
Initial Coins: 100,000,000 of Tilecoin @ 0.00000542 BTC/EACH
Percentage of TileCoin will be burned for transactions.
Consensus Algorithm: Counterparty/Clearinghouse (BTC Blockchain/VIA Blockchain - possible)
Additional Algorithms: Ed25519 signatures, AES-128, TBA
Coin Distribution: All Coins will be sold via an Exchange @ 0.00000542 BTC/EACH FINAL
Block Interval: 10 Minutes (Bitcoin)/24 Seconds (Viacoin - possible)
Transport protocols: TCP/IP, µTP, TBA

Thank you for this positive decision! Now we have a much better feeling when investing into TileCoin  Smiley
Updated OP. Final Cost for each TileCoin is 0.00000542 BTC/EACH

Ticker Symbol: TCO (proposed)
Initial Coins: 100,000,000 of Tilecoin @ 0.00000542 BTC/EACH
Percentage of TileCoin will be burned for transactions.
Consensus Algorithm: Counterparty/Clearinghouse (BTC Blockchain/VIA Blockchain - possible)
Additional Algorithms: Ed25519 signatures, AES-128, TBA
Coin Distribution: All Coins will be sold via an Exchange @ 0.00000542 BTC/EACH FINAL
Block Interval: 10 Minutes (Bitcoin)/24 Seconds (Viacoin - possible)
Transport protocols: TCP/IP, µTP, TBA
That is correct. The community has voiced their opinions and we will reduce the "Initial Coin Sales" to...... 0.00000542 BTC EACH. Last and final price, for "Initial Coin Sales".
Bittrex has yet to confirm their "Approval of TileCoin". We will keep you posted once we receive confirmation from one of the exchanges that will sell TileCoin.

Regards,

I thought it was 100 million coins maximum ie only if we collectively buy
that many during the ICO period .. The sponsor ( Bittrex ) should destroy
any/all unsold coins prior to launch ..

Triff ..  
We are working on the "Features" that will be available after one month...

will all the promised features be aviable at launch ?
Activity: 252
TBD. I would like for the community to decide.  Smiley
Regards,

What's the point of asking this when you're going to do the complete opposite? The community wants less coins and you gave them 100 million. You guys pretty much ignored the community's request. That's why I frowned.

Gl to the project but I'm not sure if I want to invest because of it... even if you're a higly skilled coder.
Activity: 350
will all the promised features be aviable at launch ?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
I want to be one of them Grin, every one  can get 200+ BTC one year, it's roughly 100000$, anyway, good luck for this coin, but I don't think you can raise 1500 BTC in presale, why don't you keep part of TCO and decrease the ICO amount to like 500 BTC?

BTC Out-Flow (Expenses)   Estimated
5 Developpers ( full time)    1057.00000000
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I thought it was 100 million coins maximum ie only if we collectively buy
that many during the ICO period .. The sponsor ( Bittrex ) should destroy
any/all unsold coins prior to launch ..

Triff .. 
Activity: 250
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
1. The wallet will not be ready before then.
2. Significantly lower entry point than other decentralized applications.
There are 2 problems:

1. ICO phase is too long.

2. ICO price is too high.
watching
Yes.
Activity: 174
 0.00000542 BTC is a good price Grin
Jump to: