Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 104. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

If you want to wait 10 minutes for any transaction vs. 24 second confirmations on VIA.   BTC is practically useless when it comes to distributed exchanges.

its not only the block time that matters.BTC has strong blockchain and better eco system.
Agreed. Right now for security purposes we will use BTC.
Regards,
Activity: 440

If you want to wait 10 minutes for any transaction vs. 24 second confirmations on VIA.   BTC is practically useless when it comes to distributed exchanges.

its not only the block time that matters.BTC has strong blockchain and better eco system.
Activity: 250
I think 542 sats for 100m coins is fine, by destroying all unsold coins you are letting the market determine the value of this project. However, I would reduce the ipo period to 1 week instead of 4 weeks. People here get excited about quick returns, not tying up btc for a month on an iffy investment.

1 week... Hmm. Quick returns... Anyone else have suggestions?

I think you made a great choice bringing it down to 542 sats.  Even still, these days it's not easy to raise 500+ bitcoins through an initial offering, especially after the Syscoin fiasco.  Factoring in potential rewards to early investors keeps them excited and they'll help you build a community around your product after launch.  Pricing too high offers little reward and you'll find investors will dump their coins quickly and move onto the next opportunity to get returns.  In addition, when the price suffers it makes it tougher to attract new members to the community.

My suggestion is to use VIA / XCH, forget about XCP.  Speed is so critical that there really is no comparison between XCH and XCP.  If you want to understand why just take 8 minutes to watch this video and you'll realize Counterparty doesn't compare because of the limitations BTC presents with 10 min confirmations vs. the 24 second confirmations of VIA.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgY5DDvu1Tw

finally ,i gave up .project like those always one result is the final winner is dev team .
Yes, I also think it is too expensive, the hope is that IPO is not ICO
Activity: 104
Merit: 20
I think 542 sats for 100m coins is fine, by destroying all unsold coins you are letting the market determine the value of this project. However, I would reduce the ipo period to 1 week instead of 4 weeks. People here get excited about quick returns, not tying up btc for a month on an iffy investment.

I think you made a great choice bringing it down to 542 sats.  Even still, these days it's not easy to raise 500+ bitcoins through an initial offering, especially after the Syscoin fiasco.  Factoring in potential rewards to early investors keeps them excited and they'll help you build a community around your product after launch.  Pricing too high offers little reward and you'll find investors will dump their coins quickly and move onto the next opportunity to get returns.  In addition, when the price suffers it makes it tougher to attract new members to the community.

My suggestion is to use VIA / XCH, forget about XCP.  Speed is so critical that there really is no comparison between XCH and XCP.  If you want to understand why just take 8 minutes to watch this video and you'll realize Counterparty doesn't compare because of the limitations BTC presents with 10 min confirmations vs. the 24 second confirmations of VIA.  

finally ,i gave up .project like those always one result is the final winner is dev team .
Quick update.

Update: 2014-09-17
A quick update on what we are working on/towards.
1.) Alpha Week of September 29th, 2014

2.) Additional Functionality Roadmap/Milestones being worked on.
2.1) TilePay is the wallet for TileCoin/Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
2.2) TileVest is the crowd-equity funding mechanism
2.3) TilExchange is the decentralized trading platform (possible cross-chain capability)
2.4) TileClub is the Investment Club
2.5) TileLend is a decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform
2.6) TileGateways is where TileCoin is converted to other cryptocurrencies and Fiat
Hope is lower Angry
It is all the same TileCoin. These are Features.
Quick update.

2.3) TilExchange is the decentralized trading platform (possible cross-chain capability)
Hope is lower Angry
Quick update.

I hope we can have a better price, such a development of coins
Quick update.

Activity: 443

Activity: 422
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
via xch is a choose
Activity: 443

Activity: 308

Two weeks maximum ..

Triff ..
10 days max
Activity: 280
The price is too high. You are doing similar mistake as SYS did - similar price with similar number of released coins. It collapsed 50% and is having hard times trying to get back to ICO price. Halven the price or number of coins!!!!!!!

You realize that the price went from ~1500 to ~500 sats ? Just saying...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The price is too high. You are doing similar mistake as SYS did - similar price with similar number of released coins. It collapsed 50% and is having hard times trying to get back to ICO price. Halven the price or number of coins!!!!!!!
Hi everyone. Thank you for watching our thread.

"Official Announcement" We NOT be holding any "Initial Coin Sales" until our Testnet is underway.

Please stay tuned for additional announcements and development updates...
We have received responses for people who want to test and they will be contacted once we are Testnet ready.
"Si tu id aeficas, ei venient"

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Hi there,

Bittrex was looking at XCP.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg8469632;topicseen#msg8469632

I may not entirely understand the situation, but how are you considering hosting the IPO on Bittrex if they don't have support for XCP or XCH yet?

By the by, I also favour a shorter time period for the ico. 7-14 days would be ideal... but hey, what do I know, I'm just a simple Conga.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when presale start?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

Two weeks maximum ..

Triff ..

+1
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I may not entirely understand the situation, but how are you considering hosting the IPO on Bittrex if they don't have support for XCP or XCH yet?

By the by, I also favour a shorter time period for the ico. 7-14 days would be ideal... but hey, what do I know, I'm just a simple Conga.
Jump to: