Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 40. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Remember This is a Tilecoin thread.

if you want to talk about exchange or other coins.

Please move to other thread.
Blocknet was created by XC dev.. nothing to do with bter.

Also people realized the potential of IOT technology. That's the reason why Tilecoin price going up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

baby. cry to BTER not here. call bter and blame them for all wrong doings.

we are waiting for release from bter. dump your holding and leave, if you scare of any risk.

as i said you just want your coins back cuz you pussy dumped your coins already and didn't realize how big XTC will be soon enough。

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
the tokens will only be genereated by Asic-8tile and check this

https://twitter.com/btercom/status/550358198230593536

correct, WILL only be. but currently, withdrawals are not active, wallet not active. bter is generating tokens

sorry. are you stupid?  we are trading numbers on exchanges not real bitcoin/litecoin/fuckcoin or any coins.

bter is just enable trading at all.

some ICO does enable trading before dev release real coins to exchanges.

bter can not change any parameters. dev will generate tokens from COUNTERPARTY and release them to bter. we can check the blockchain.

if you DO some research.  DEV already generated tilecoinX on counterparty. but not release them yet.

BTER already integrated the wallet and is doing the test now.   only wait dev to give the go.

BTER can not do any dirty works on issues of tokens.  the balance on blockchain is automated.

try to learn the basics of BTC and then come to FUD.

correct, bter is doing testing for wallet now. but until the wallet is integrated and functional, bter can issue as many tokens as they wish, as thats all they are, generated tokens.

bter is well known for its scams. look at the news acticles i posted earlier.

we all know the story. we also know how bter solved the crisis of NXT.

we shall not judge bter from perspective of well known scammer, who the bob is.

wait and see.  I think the last FUD from you is coming to BTER.

XTC team and all parties involved are the BEST ones i have ever seen in cryptocurrencies world so far and i think most of ppl discovering XTC will share same attitude.

yes i agree with you, tilecoin team is a great team. you call it fud, but you only call it that as a desperate cry to cover up the fact that what im saying is all true.

bter is known for scamming. bter created blocknet as a scam, and there is hard proof of that. you cant argue the fact that they are known scammers. i dont have an issue with tilecoin, i have an issue with bter having complete control over generation of XTC while we have no wallet jnstalled. thus meaning they can generate as many tokena as they wish and pump up the price (as they are) think logically, we are at double our all time high, 100% in 4 days, and the dev has not been online or posted any updates. if that does not ring alarm bells, you blind or stupid.
legendary

correct, WILL only be. but currently, withdrawals are not active, wallet not active. bter is generating tokens

sorry. are you stupid?  we are trading numbers on exchanges not real bitcoin/litecoin/fuckcoin or any coins.

bter can not change any parameters. dev will generate tokens from COUNTERPARTY and release them to bter. we can check the blockchain.

if you DO some research.  DEV already generated tilecoinX on counterparty. but not release them yet.

BTER already integrated the wallet and is doing the test now.   only wait dev to give the go.

BTER can not do any dirty works on issues of tokens.  the balance on blockchain is automated.

correct, bter is doing testing for wallet now. but until the wallet is integrated and functional, bter can issue as many tokens as they wish, as thats all they are, generated tokens.

we all know the story. we also know how bter solved the crisis of NXT.

we shall not judge bter from perspective of well known scammer, who the bob is.

wait and see.  I think the last FUD from you is coming to BTER.

XTC team and all parties involved are the BEST ones i have ever seen in cryptocurrencies world so far and i think most of ppl discovering XTC will share same attitude.

legendary

sorry. are you stupid?  we are trading numbers on exchanges not real bitcoin/litecoin/fuckcoin or any coins.

if you DO some research.  DEV already generated tilecoinX on counterparty. but not release them yet.

BTER already integrated the wallet and is doing the test now.   only wait dev to give the go.

BTER can not do any dirty works on issues of tokens.  the balance on blockchain is automated.

bter please contact me in pm.
legendary

legendary
bter are well known for scamming and pumping there own coins, we need to get tilecoin off bter and on new exchanges. otherwise your just buying blank coins off them, in which they are creating. just take a look at Qora, they did this exact scheme wth that coin.

the way it works? bter hold the tokens so they can modify the maxamount, and generate as many XTC as they wish, selling the tilecoin for real BTC, then using a bot and the btc to over inflate the price, then sell a whole lot of generated XTC at the huge market cap. making huge profits, hundreds of btc over a week.

Chat Logs Allegedly Show Bter Creating and Pumping Its Own Coin:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113238/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin

you should judge XTC according to its own dev team and partner.

do you judge xcp by the exchange it was listed?

ppl realize the great potential in XTC, with ignite, pinnocc.io, cryptotronix, jeremie miller, eric Jennings behind.

do your homeworks. I told you stop whining. if you doubt, drop your coins and leave.  do some serious discussion but stop repeating your smoky complaints.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
im just pointing out the fact that theres an obvious bot on bter bringing this price up. you can see it with all the small exact orders, and when you place an order 1 second later all those small orders are above yours. a bot is easy to pull off when the coin is only on 1 exchange.

but what happens when the bot owner decides he has pumped it up enough?  he dumps his stash hard, crashing the price and crippling the coin. then it leaves all you guys confused and yelling scam. a bot is really damaging to a coin. most dont recover.
Your remarks is stupid, each exchange has API interface.as XTC is lively currency, so the robot exists.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
what is wrong with xtc?
bter are well known for scamming and pumping there own coins, we need to get tilecoin off bter and on new exchanges. otherwise your just buying blank coins off them, in which they are creating. just take a look at Qora, they did this exact scheme wth that coin.

the way it works? bter hold the tokens so they can modify the maxamount, and generate as many XTC as they wish, selling the tilecoin for real BTC, then using a bot and the btc to over inflate the price, then sell a whole lot of generated XTC at the huge market cap. making huge profits, hundreds of btc over a week.

Chat Logs Allegedly Show Bter Creating and Pumping Its Own Coin:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113238/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin
its not bters problem it can happen with any exchange which has a single coin not in any exchange.

the problem is there is hardly bo but support. the bot has literally pumped the price up 80% in the past days with a small amount of btc.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
im just pointing out the fact that theres an obvious bot on bter bringing this price up. you can see it with all the small exact orders, and when you place an order 1 second later all those small orders are above yours. a bot is easy to pull off when the coin is only on 1 exchange.

but what happens when the bot owner decides he has pumped it up enough?  he dumps his stash hard, crashing the price and crippling the coin. then it leaves all you guys confused and yelling scam. a bot is really damaging to a coin. most dont recover.

i agree with that.

have not noticed that bot.

will check that.
This is the problem of bter Smiley

i agree with that.

have not noticed that bot.

will check that.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

But this doesn't mean we should care
Young man, before it's too late
Maybe you don't like tilepay

can these asians stop posting completely irrelevant news articles? tilecoin is not included in any of them.

are you blind?  read this

http://postscapes.com/cryptotronix-tilepay-want-to-let-devices-sell-their-own-data

you were mourning from day one and missed the cheap coins?

i have plenty of tilecoin.

i just dont like this artificial price pump for no reason, fake pumps by bots on one specific exchanges only build up to a big dump. then leaves all the little guys out of pocket as they brought the high prices, which were pushed up by a bot.

it seems nobody intend to pump this..
most of them are waiting for 50K sats for a single Tilecoin..

hope one day the price will hit 1 Tilecoin= 0.0005 BTC or  1 Tilecoin= 0.001BTC.

Also will you cry if people pump btc price to 1$ and you brought it in 2009 ?
No.
can these asians stop posting completely irrelevant news articles? tilecoin is not included in any of them.

are you blind?  read this

http://postscapes.com/cryptotronix-tilepay-want-to-let-devices-sell-their-own-data

you were mourning from day one and missed the cheap coins?

i have plenty of tilecoin.

i just dont like this artificial price pump for no reason, fake pumps by bots on one specific exchanges only build up to a big dump. then leaves all the little guys out of pocket as they brought the high prices, which were pushed up by a bot.
Pages:
Jump to: