Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 43. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
December 24, 2014 - Development/Marketing Updates

1.) We are working on the Issuance aspect of the protocol. Testnet next week. We will have our own tilecoind (daemon with RESTful API).  

2.) Raspberry PI/Beaglebone libraries (verification and signing software only at the moment) for IoT devices.
Cryptotronix has a library available for us to integrate within the wallet.

2.1) Device Registration and Signing Utility Application (Raspberry PI/Beaglebone) without Hardware Security Chip

https://github.com/cryptotronix/devreg-py

3.) We were approached from an IoT magazine for an interview regarding "monetization" for the Internet of Things.
More to follow.

4.) We have asked BTER to release the remaining BTC for the project since there are no major issues and it has been 7 days since the release.

5.) Happy and safe Holiday wishes to all from the TilePay team!

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Thank you Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dev,Merry Christmas.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Dev,Merry Christmas.
Activity: 518
Nobody talk here without me....
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i cant understand why the price hasn't dropped more than it has, we basically have a 4 month delayed wallet which can only send and receive coins. big drop incoming.

can't imagine what kind of stupid man will dump a coin with such development.  Have you ever seen a light wallet like this?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
i cant understand why the price hasn't dropped more than it has, we basically have a 4 month delayed wallet which can only send and receive coins. big drop incoming.

everyone still believe, and this is a project for respect
Activity: 269
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
This coin potential is very large, value seriously undervalued..
The problem is the community not  strong enough!! 

well this is all looking legitimate guys. ive contacted a few of the people interviewing and that he is working with. this is all legitimate. i dont think people realize the tech of this coin just yet. and by the time they do understand it, it will already be a top 10 coin Wink
top 10 coin?
daydream

I would bet with all guys ----- the launch of the test wallet will be delay as ever----are you belive it?? Grin Grin Grin
\
I agree with you

If there's a problem at all, it's FUDsters like you trying to get their 0.05btc buy order filled.

well this is all looking legitimate guys. ive contacted a few of the people interviewing and that he is working with. this is all legitimate. i dont think people realize the tech of this coin just yet. and by the time they do understand it, it will already be a top 10 coin Wink
top 10 coin?
daydream

I would bet with all guys ----- the launch of the test wallet will be delay as ever----are you belive it?? Grin Grin Grin
\
I agree with you

If there's a problem at all, it's FUDsters like you trying to get their 0.05btc buy order filled.

you got me....
Activity: 107
legendary
December 18-19, 2014 - Development/Marketing Updates

Thank you for all your support.
Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

all in!

best btc wallet + all possible functionalities.  Grin
December 18-19, 2014 - Development/Marketing Updates

Thank you for all your support.

1.) We are working on the Issuance aspect of the protocol. The categories are not in alphabetical order right now. 

Please leave feedback on any additional "categories" you would like to have added.

For those that might question what an "Email" asset is, this is an idea that can help stop spam using microtransactions that will "authorize" assess to receive email messages only if there is sent microtransaction via the blockchain. I really think this is the next "killer app" for bitcoin.

2.) We will have some updates for the Raspberry PI/Beaglebone libraries (verification and signing software only at the moment) for IoT devices.
We had a great conversation with a service that has over 1 million IoT devices indexed at the moment.

3.) We were approached from an IoT magazine for an interview regarding "monetization" for the Internet of Things.
More to follow.

4.) Another press release will be posted soon.

5) The mainnet V.0.0.2 is ready. Windows/Linux and MAC

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_11-b12)

Here is the link to the file.
https://mega.co.nz/#!R8xUxRzK!o7kWXQfafGuF_aBTmXLVHYRk3ndB83LBgQoAQtlC07A

Please use http://onlinemd5.com/ to verify the MD5 and sha.

md5
a9153b688c20ba4b872f9f96a41471b3

sha
db3f2c734fe723406ae6fcfeb6f880ef218ca517649b1510ac1967034ec08da1

Please download the application from the original post and not from a quote. We are not responsible if someone downloads from another quote via this forum or any other versions out there that might be posted or shared elsewhere.
This is Alpha software, since this is the first version, please only keep tokens that you can afford to lose in the software.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Hi butany,

Is the "refresh" browser issue and sporadic VPN connection issues okay now from your PM?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 97
Great work! We can contact poloniex,btc38 and other exchanges now. Roll Eyes
legendary
Sign is not allowed in "password"?  it seems only letters and numbers are accepted.

Thanks for clarification.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good news, thanks dev, this also reflect on market.  Grin
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
The tilepay-wallet is great
It's almost like a perfect storm Shocked
legendary

light/thin wallet is working flawlessly. we have a solid foundation for further expansion.
Activity: 250
Using the normal formal Wallet Cool
Pages:
Jump to: