Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 42. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
ASIC-8Tile,Happy new year.My Operating System Version is microsoft windows xp professional 2002 service pack 3,browser version is IE 8.0.6001.18702,java version is 8.0.25.18.Thank for your patience.
Best wishes!
Hi drawnwind/retretit,

Can you please provide the Operating System Version, browser version, java version... We need more detail please so we can help you.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

why i can't set up my  wallet, after get the passphase and write down and click the "next", then no any reaction,who know the reason?
i have zhe same Situation,i don't know why also.
Activity: 269
i dont think bter will release the funds as the main idea of this ico was to make a IoT coin. which hasnt been fufilled as of yet
Activity: 2
Happy new year 2015.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
legendary
Hi drawnwind/retretit,

Can you please provide the Operating System Version, browser version, java version... We need more detail please so we can help you.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

why i can't set up my  wallet, after get the passphase and write down and click the "next", then no any reaction,who know the reason?

some of them have already solved the problem by using VPN. 

is it a issue about bitcoin node?
Activity: 279
Hi drawnwind/retretit,

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Tried a different browser? Running the latest browser / Java client version?
Activity: 48
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Update in every one week now?
Activity: 15
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
December 24, 2014 - Development/Marketing Updates

1.) We are working on the Issuance aspect of the protocol. Testnet next week. We will have our own tilecoind (daemon with RESTful API). 

2.) Raspberry PI/Beaglebone libraries (verification and signing software only at the moment) for IoT devices.
Cryptotronix has a library available for us to integrate within the wallet.

2.1) Device Registration and Signing Utility Application (Raspberry PI/Beaglebone) without Hardware Security Chip

https://github.com/cryptotronix/devreg-py

3.) We were approached from an IoT magazine for an interview regarding "monetization" for the Internet of Things.
More to follow.

4.) We have asked BTER to release the remaining BTC for the project since there are no major issues and it has been 7 days since the release.

5.) Happy and safe Holiday wishes to all from the TilePay team!

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Merry Christmas!
 Grin Grin Grin Merry Christmas! Asic-8tile
Activity: 269
i hope bter does not release funds untill IoT integration is complete, as thats what was promised
legendary

4.) We have asked BTER to release the remaining BTC for the project since there are no major issues and it has been 7 days since the release.

5.) Happy and safe Holiday wishes to all from the TilePay team!

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Happy Holidays!

BTER may not be able to activate withdraw right now, cuz they haven't received the token from you?

How about request Poloniex.com to add XTC?  we need some liquidity.

Thanks
Activity: 42

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
@ ASIC-8Tile
http://blockscan.com/address/15EjPHc35nfEAwHFS59rk1uWLnHEaAmQq4
Not Withdraw in bter. If you have received the TILECOINX
Pages:
Jump to: