Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 15. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oh i thought I'd just throw this up in lieu of nobody else doing it, not many people seem to check these days, it's usually the first thing that happens.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/068305e8f67cdb1a45ebf98ceff70e9198488640342765832bec35b1ed408af8/analysis/1408751560/

She's clean Wink (Y)

Thanks for that stacey2911, we should have thrown one up earlier!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Oh i thought I'd just throw this up in lieu of nobody else doing it, not many people seem to check these days, it's usually the first thing that happens.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/068305e8f67cdb1a45ebf98ceff70e9198488640342765832bec35b1ed408af8/analysis/1408751560/

She's clean Wink (Y)
Why was the comment about ipominer forking deleted?
Are we back on the right chain? :s

Can't quote, I didn't get in quick enough.

Sorry were in a process of writing update, they are back on track so everything is fine!

Ahh okay, thanks for the heads up. It just looked funny that's all, some people don't like multipools, so having us on a fork is to some peoples advantage.
I'm sure most of you know me from the crypto community.  I have heard and understand your concerns, and I am currently working with the dev on a solution.  Things are going very well and I will try and keep you posted as we are working thru this.

Thanks for the help jimlite!

We are working hard on making Xuro what it is truly meant to be! We have updated the main post with a rough plan for our short term goals and will have more information for our long term in the near future!
We appologize for any misunderstanding that was caused and was not intentional. We want to assure you that this will not happen again, and that we are still 100% commited to make Xuro what we know it can be.

So please keep checking for updates here/on twitter/IRC and continue to mine Xuro if you are inclined to do so. Any questions don't hesitate to ask us here or on IRC as we would be glad to help!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I'm sure most of you know me from the crypto community.  I have heard and understand your concerns, and I am currently working with the dev on a solution.  Things are going very well and I will try and keep you posted as we are working thru this.

Sorry were in a process of writing update, they are back on track so everything is fine!

Xuro StealthAddress's coming soon for Alpha testing!

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
If you give bittrex the premine to destroy and only keep 0.8% of the PoW, I think you will make everyone a bit happier and it would be a sign of good faith. my 2 cents.
Activity: 9
Thanks Xuro +50 my wallet.
Activity: 70
We ignored part, as we checked his post history and it is the same thing on every thread. All the information he is asking can be found on the front page if he just read.

Also can you pm us you address to see if we missed the giveaway as we have processed all?
hmmm, i can't find the tweet, i don't use twitter so often and i'm getting mixed up with that system... i don't want the 20 coins..
Edit: I just got them now, seems the wallet did not sync, after i closed and reopened i've got the coins... Thank YOU

Wanna know about the future of the coin.. Do we have to expect also android wallet?
We ignored part, as we checked his post history and it is the same thing on every thread. All the information he is asking can be found on the front page if he just read.

Also can you pm us you address to see if we missed the giveaway as we have processed all?
Activity: 70
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

that's interesting... but you got ignored Huh Huh

P.S [bJust wanna mention that I'm thankful with the bounty i've got, for my logos and translation work.. only from the twitter give away didn't receive yet...
Edit: I just got them now, seems the wallet did not sync, after i closed and reopened i've got the coins... Thank YOU
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
I think you should let bittrex destroy the premine. Otherwise this coin is dead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I just cannot see anything which can stop me here. The Dev doesnt do anything..  Just saying that we will see his plans soon... When??? Huh
We are investing money here, wasting electricity and should now, what is your future plans! Also what about PoD?
Please answer!

Thank you in advance!

Looks like y'all already have your answer. Silence speaks volumes.
Activity: 67
I just cannot see anything which can stop me here. The Dev doesnt do anything..  Just saying that we will see his plans soon... When??? Huh
We are investing money here, wasting electricity and should now, what is your future plans! Also what about PoD?
Please answer!

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 383
Everyone RELAX, this kind of miss-understanding has happened before.
I have been involved with many coin teams and will offer my advice to
the XURO dev here free of charge. If you want any more advice on how
to handle this situation, pm me for my fees and help. Free advice:

Situation:
Newbie account, miss-understanding of pre-mine, FUD all over btc forum and IRC.

Solution:
Contact Bittrex exchange.  Explain the situation and offer to send them
any pre-mined coins other than .8% of the PoW coins as people expected.
Then you have two options. If you want your coin to have a greater chance
of being listed on Bittrex and have a higher price, tell Bittrex to publicly destroy
the extra pre-mine. That is your best option to have your coin succeed. The
second option is to have Bittrex hold your pre-mine for a period of 3 months,
so that you can deliver on your promises of continuing to develop and support
the coin without dumping a larger than stated pre-mine, then you can receive
your coins back and hopefully you delivered on your promises and profit.

No one here believes that you do not deserve to profit from your hard work, but
.8% pre-mine is more than enough, and 7% will just flat out kill your coin. You
would be lucky to get on the crappiest of exchanges, the price would be next to
zero, no one would be mining, and your investment would become worthless.
So Dev, you can take the correct actions to save your coin right away, or it will be
too late.  If you are truly a new dev and do not have connections, or are not capable
of doing these suggestions without help, pm me for my services.
I hope you do the right thing, but I also took my rigs off XURO till I see the right
things happening. Sincerely.

Hi jimlite,

We have talked and this is sounding like the best idea to get rid of the excess pre-mine. We did not realise there had been such a large miss-understanding at the beginning as no one had said anything about this.
If this is the cause of action that will help Xuro strive and survive then we are all for it, unfortunatley as we are new like you said so we do not have any connections etc. We would love to take your offer of help if you want to pm us or jump on IRC? ##Xuro

We are still here, and not going anywhere and are open to all suggestions/resolutions.

Got caught with excessive hidden premine, pretend to be a mistake.   Classic move.     Coin is dead.  Move on.

Really, this whole naivety act is getting old.  Play dumb, stonewall, ask the community for suggestions to fix the problem but ignore the responses, hoping you can waste enough time until you can get on an exchange with enough volume to dump your 7%.
Pages:
Jump to: