Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 14. (Read 52611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
just letting you all know, people do deep code review and investigations which I find pretty cool, it is wide open on github

so yeah, people are *watching* probing who the dev is behind the operation etc. believe POD going is going to become ULTRA important going forward or no go (in general not just this coin, you will see quick re-adjustment of the landscape similar to how exchanges remove coins for the lack of transaction volume), and by POD I mean disclosure of who INCLUDING professional linkedin account (you are not Satoshi no need to hide)

if you wanna play on the field with real money that is, not a fud here at all just facts

https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/xurocoin.txt

meantime I have suspended rig on this one, but watching as things develop and they might change , analyzing all coins with POD this new thing.. it amazes me it was not considered before... especially where real money is involved *buying hardware, renting rigs etc*

this should not be some kind of game

in addition, a pool! yeah a pool posted this, right on the top of their dashboard (find that funny, but also great that it did that)

anyways, best of luck! (including company providing your electricity, which btw contributes in crypto coin business an enormous deal  Cool aka adds to forest and water pollution as the byproduct, think about this also for a second 

There is an alleged hidden premine for this coin. Refer to http://block.xuro.pw:2750/block/00000c3d8658f0e619bd5924ae6591ff869a6af42c95f69e184bd0b6a0187162 to investiagte. MINE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pay some BTC for better exchange. What is the mean 1000 people to have 1000 Xuro. The coin is nice lets trade it.

We are working on developing Xuro and hopefully there is more interest with the latest update at block 5000 with th increased rewards!
Activity: 72
Pay some BTC for better exchange. What is the mean 1000 people to have 1000 Xuro. The coin is nice lets trade it.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Any exchanges yet?

We have a couple of small exchanges and have asked bittrex etc to add us but no reply as of yet.

keep dreaming dude, lmao =))
price is so bad, i mean the block reward is low, the price is missing a zero

Block rewards are increased after block 5000 as per update. Plus both exchanges listed have near no volume.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
price is so bad, i mean the block reward is low, the price is missing a zero
Any exchanges yet?

We have a couple of small exchanges and have asked bittrex etc to add us but no reply as of yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Any exchanges yet?
Activity: 629
I'm all but finished with a Xuro faucet, if you need a place to get rid of the premine why not donate it to the faucet when it's finished? Better that than to waste it I think. Let me know!

faucets are too prone to theft.

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
I'm all but finished with a Xuro faucet, if you need a place to get rid of the premine why not donate it to the faucet when it's finished? Better that than to waste it I think. Let me know!
dev, can you modify autogen and configure for CentOS install?

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/configure.ac

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/autogen.sh

can you modify these and put them in /blob/master/

it will make it easier for pools and exchanges that run CentOS to host the coin =]

here is what the install.sh looks like for doge-centos install:

https://gist.github.com/patricklodder/c7c067cc831f0d3190c2#file-build-dogecoin-sh

as dev, it should not take long right?

We will take a look at it now and try get done for you asap!
dev, can you modify autogen and configure for CentOS install?

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/configure.ac

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/autogen.sh

can you modify these and put them in /blob/master/

it will make it easier for pools and exchanges that run CentOS to host the coin =]

here is what the install.sh looks like for doge-centos install:

https://gist.github.com/patricklodder/c7c067cc831f0d3190c2#file-build-dogecoin-sh

as dev, it should not take long right?
I updated the wallet v1.2 and started mining the Xuro again, but with less hpwr until the promises become facts.Smiley I've started mining not only because the Dev takes some actions, but because jimlite looks trustful guy, so I hope he'll be around.  Grin

Awesome to hear your back with us. We are trying out utmost best to make Xuro what it can be. We hope the changes in V1.2 help the community come together and help us grow Xuro.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
I updated the wallet v1.2 and started mining the Xuro again, but with less hpwr until the promises become facts.Smiley I've started mining not only because the Dev takes some actions, but because jimlite looks trustful guy, so I hope he'll be around.  Grin
Hi everyone,

Quick update V1.2 is now live and available on github/windows wallet. This is a mandatory update BEFORE block 5000. This means you need this new wallet or it won't work correctly after block 5000.
You can update now and everything will be fine, so go ahead grab the new wallet and continue mining. We have notified all pools and they are in process of updating also.

update worked =]

good work dev!

Glad to hear! As long as you update to the new wallet before block 5000 you won't run into any problems.
Hi everyone,

Quick update V1.2 is now live and available on github/windows wallet. This is a mandatory update BEFORE block 5000. This means you need this new wallet or it won't work correctly after block 5000.
You can update now and everything will be fine, so go ahead grab the new wallet and continue mining. We have notified all pools and they are in process of updating also.

update worked =]

good work dev!
Hi everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
By doing the above fork, it will allow the coin to have the proper .8% premine which is 80k, .8% of the 10 Million PoW coins.  The PoS coins are now NOT going to be included in the premine calculation. So we are giving you what you want and deserve, a coin that is honest and we found out a way to make good on the .8% pre-mine promised.  Also there will not be any dev dumping of the premine as I or another trusted 3rd party will be escrowing it for the PoW phase.
Hi Everyone!

We have been working hard for the last 24 hours and have come to the following conclusion. Seeing as there was so much confusion over the pre-mine and there were some unhappy people we have consulted with some of the more well known figures in the Crypto world and they have agreed that we should do the following.

Block 5000 onwards block rewards will be increased to 500 Xuro
Total Xuro from PoW will now be ~10 Million
Reduce PoS interest from 25% down to 12%
Last PoW block will be a "super block" and contain 5000 Xuro

We will be pushing these changes shortly and updated all wallets, so please make sure you update your wallet before block 5000! This will also compensate for the larger than expected pre-mine that was the lead cause of confusion.
We understand some people may be unhappy with these changes, and some may be extatic. We decided that if we continued down the current road we are on Xuro would not be able to become what we want it to be and what you want it to be.

These decisions were not made lightly, and were discussed over the last day and this was the best reasonable outcome we could come to. If you have any suggestions/querys please don't hesitate to contact us or post here! We will also try be on IRC as much as possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
You are wel come to crypto currency world.
Pages:
Jump to: