Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xxxxx - page 10. (Read 175930 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:15:44 AM
WCXT is a regular ERC20 token. It can be exchanged on WCX like any other ERC20 token.

Contract address is not issued yet since we're in presales. It will be available at the ICO. The maximum amount of time the ICO will last is likely 30 days, although this could change.

We're aiming to open sign ups for WCX to the general public some time in November after the bitcoin hard forks.

The exchange is its own system, so you have to create an account with the blue button in the top right corner. It seems however we've reached our sign up quota for the week already with the higher than expected traffic. We're working on letting more people in as quickly, and safely, as possible.

@wcxofficial Thanks for your updates! It became to loud here in the thread. If it possible do your updates more often.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:57:01 AM
WCXT is a regular ERC20 token. It can be exchanged on WCX like any other ERC20 token.

Contract address is not issued yet since we're in presales. It will be available at the ICO. The maximum amount of time the ICO will last is likely 30 days, although this could change.

We're aiming to open sign ups for WCX to the general public some time in November after the bitcoin hard forks.

The exchange is its own system, so you have to create an account with the blue button in the top right corner. It seems however we've reached our sign up quota for the week already with the higher than expected traffic. We're working on letting more people in as quickly, and safely, as possible.
Activity: 63
PosToken
October 25, 2017, 12:16:18 AM
I am really confuse that WCX token can exchange with other coins or just used to pay the fee on the WCX ex-changer ?
Activity: 110
To the Moon!
October 25, 2017, 12:04:07 AM
I got wcx from sign up and by referring some people. I was not able to signup in wcx exchange and tell me how do i get wcx i earned already?
I wondered the same thing, it seems the referral account and the WCX trading account are separate right now, and requires a new registration. As for receiving the tokens, I think we receive them after the ICO date?  
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:43:54 PM
We'll be adding ERC20 and ETH-based token trading soon. With that will come many different markets, including OMG and others.

The exchange is indeed live and trading has begun. Sign up slots are being filled very quickly. We're limiting sign ups every week for two reasons:

→ We want to make sure things are going smoothly from a software and fund security standpoint. We don't want to launch to 1 million customers on day one, and discover a weakness in the trading system. The users who are currently trading will guarantee liquidity when exchange sign ups are opened to the general public.

→ The Bitcoin hard forks are coming up. It would be unwise to open up trading to our broad base of users and be forced to interrupt it for a few hours or days in a couple of weeks when the hard forks occur. We need time to guarantee that the forked chains, if they survive, will be long enough, secure enough, and distinct enough.

In parallel we're working on incredible updates for both the UI and our backend trading system that we can't wait to share with you all.

WCX tokens will be available for trading within one week after the ICO ends.

I would like to know....
ICO starts at : 1 December 2017
ICO End Date ?
WCX Contract Accounts in ERC20 Token?

@wcxofficial, Please answer?
There will be no start date and end date. All is just an unfounded promise.
A ghost project Smiley))
There is no ERC20 card at all, exchange is an illusion of the lake between the desert Smiley))
They are trying to hook your money as much as possible and then disappear like a UFO
Activity: 15
October 24, 2017, 11:30:28 PM
We'll be adding ERC20 and ETH-based token trading soon. With that will come many different markets, including OMG and others.

The exchange is indeed live and trading has begun. Sign up slots are being filled very quickly. We're limiting sign ups every week for two reasons:

→ We want to make sure things are going smoothly from a software and fund security standpoint. We don't want to launch to 1 million customers on day one, and discover a weakness in the trading system. The users who are currently trading will guarantee liquidity when exchange sign ups are opened to the general public.

→ The Bitcoin hard forks are coming up. It would be unwise to open up trading to our broad base of users and be forced to interrupt it for a few hours or days in a couple of weeks when the hard forks occur. We need time to guarantee that the forked chains, if they survive, will be long enough, secure enough, and distinct enough.

In parallel we're working on incredible updates for both the UI and our backend trading system that we can't wait to share with you all.

I would like to know....
ICO starts at : 1 December 2017
ICO End Date ?
WCX Contract Accounts in ERC20 Token?

@wcxofficial, Please answer?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
October 24, 2017, 11:10:49 PM
I got wcx from sign up and by referring some people. I was not able to signup in wcx exchange and tell me how do i get wcx i earned already?
Activity: 207
October 24, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

Activity: 196
October 24, 2017, 08:23:33 PM
 We had an poll some time ago, which coin we would like to see on the platform. As of now there is only BTC/ETH, BTC/LTC and BTC/XRP.
Would love to see some voted  coins to be added.
Activity: 43
October 24, 2017, 08:09:30 PM
When I can sell my bounty tokens?
October 24, 2017, 05:56:37 PM
Quite a bit of noobie spam today, lol.
Tôi có bằng chứng đáng tin cậy và thuyết phục. Bạn không thể nói những từ khác: Trolls, Noobie, Spams, ... Bạn có gì?
Tôi cảm thấy tiếc cho bạn.
Bạn là một con bò với hai sừng mạnh mẽ ?
Bạn nghĩ rằng những người ở đây là những đứa trẻ? Smiley))
Bạn được trả một vài đô la bẩn để làm những điều xấu cho người khác.
Tôi thực sự cảm thấy tiếc cho bạn, người bạn nghèo ...
Activity: 98
October 24, 2017, 05:45:44 PM
Quite a bit of noobie spam today, lol.
October 24, 2017, 05:42:30 PM
Information WHOIS domain name WCEX.CO
Registration Date: Mon May 29 04:10:35 GMT 2017
Domain Expiration Date: Mon May 28 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Wed Jul 12 18:36:47 GMT 2017
DNSSEC: false
Information WHOIS domain name BITCONNECT.CO
Domain Registration Date: Tue Feb 09 07:08:17 GMT 2016
Domain Expiration Date: Mon Feb 08 23:59:59 GMT 2021
Domain Last Updated Date: Sat Jul 29 05:39:25 GMT 2017
DNSSEC: false
==> A light comparison, a proof, a doomsday. Congratulations  Grin Grin Grin
 ** WCX is protected by cows with two horns. Where are they?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
October 24, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

Many people already have access to the exchange and have posted in this thread including videos. That's why I'm saying newbies should take a little time just to browse through some previous pages, instead of becoming angry (at what?) and post nonsense. Smiley

Buahhah. Fast exchange open for only some traders, ICO die, support dont working ...

This is scam, why do you defend it when there is not one proof that it works as promised?

I'll tell you how it looks:
- in 2-3 months it will be the biggest fraud.

P.S. See who the domain is registered to  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
October 24, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Just learned about the transfer of the date ... another transfer and as usual immediately appear accounts with a couple of messages and immediately begin to protect the platform (and with abhorrent behavior).
I have long hoped for this project, I attracted a lot of people - now my account is about 90,000 and I did not pay. But with this attitude I am disappointed. I just delete this project from my tracking list, how very fraudulent it is.
Maybe this project will take off, then in a year or two I will find out what is rich, but I think that he will die in agony. All for now (in this thread I will not write more and will not view it). If someone wants to tell me something, write a personal message.
Why do you lose faith in Apple & Wall St?  Grin Grin Grin
Please wait for ICO next 1/1/2018. Where you can trade.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ICO is expected to take effect on 2/2/2018  Grin Grin Grin
LMAO  Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy
October 24, 2017, 04:48:10 PM
WCX transferred the date of the ICO because of the hard fork. This has been clearly explained in their last post. Please take the time to read it. I see no harm in that.

Since there are many new people just landing here, some tips:

- Please read previous posts.

- If you are having trouble with email verification, try clicking the email confirmation link in Chrome on a desktop computer (not mobile) - this helped me.

- If you are having issues with referral count, try using ico.wcex.co in your link instead of wcex.co.

- If you don't have an account on the exchange, or are unable to create one, that is normal for this week, the spots have been filled.

- Read some of Molot86's posts since they have been very useful in summarizing the thread as it moves. It is moving fast but please again take the time to read the thread so you don't post BS or things that have already been addressed.

Are you a cow?
Are you fed by WCX?
Take a look at what people think while you try to protect WCX. Humor Smiley)))
You say that WCX works but I do not believe it, I can not register my account and also a lot of people here. The activities of WCX, a children's joke. It's like the illusion of a lake in the desert.
I wonder in a day there are 100 people traded on WCX ??
The robots are actively active =)))
I ask you a simple question? An unclear, newly established trading floor. You carry the BTC, ETH, LTC ,,, you up here business Huh I asked a risky man to take such risks. Only the dudes do that Smiley)
I did not say bad WCX, but they themselves have lost business credibility.
You say the WCX collects tens of millions of dollars, do you think everyone is a child?
Thank you !!

Grin
If I say wrong, sorry you so much  Shocked  Grin Grin
Activity: 40
October 24, 2017, 04:40:35 PM
WCX transferred the date of the ICO because of the hard fork. This has been clearly explained in their last post. Please take the time to read it. I see no harm in that.

- If you are having trouble with email verification, try clicking the email confirmation link in Chrome on a desktop computer (not mobile) - this helped me.

- If you are having issues with referral count, try using ico.wcex.co in your link instead of wcex.co.

- If you don't have an account on the exchange, or are unable to create one, that is normal for this week, the spots have been filled.

- Read some of Molot86's posts since they have been very useful in summarizing the thread as it moves. It is moving fast but please again take the time to read the thread so you don't post BS or things that have already been addressed.

Okay, when it comes to ICO: they had problems, postponed date.

But that's not their only problem! The problem is:
- not updating information about stock exchange launch date, and further sending emails that stock market started when it is not
- lack of any support (I sent 8 emails for the last 10 days for no answer!), Twitter also does not reply to the word, what more delete the posts.
- lack of cooperation and clear information eg here.

In my opinion, scam, nothing more - because they are so thieves, they describe a wonderful project, collect money and move dates.

The exchange is live. So I'm not sure how what you posted makes any sense.

Many people already have access to the exchange and have posted in this thread including videos. That's why I'm saying newbies should take a little time just to browse through some previous pages, instead of becoming angry (at what?) and post nonsense. Smiley

It's true this thread is probably the fastest moving on this forum with new people joining in every day, but please take some time to browse through previous messages.

They delayed the ICO not because of problems, but because of the hard fork. All ICOs are pushing back their start dates till after the hard fork. Nothing special here.

It makes absolutely no sense to launch an exchange ICO during a hard fork... Better safe than sorry.
October 24, 2017, 04:39:31 PM
WCX - The low cost encryption deal built by Apple & Wall St team would like to announce:
There were some issues with the BTC / WCX contract, we decided to leave the ICO on 31/1/2018 (4th ICO Smiley Smiley. Sale programs are running, all easy to buy
Speed, speed  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Scenario 1 month later   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
October 24, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

Are you a cow?
Are you fed by WCX?
Take a look at what people think while you try to protect WCX. Humor Smiley)))
You say that WCX works but I do not believe it, I can not register my account and also a lot of people here. The activities of WCX, a children's joke. It's like the illusion of a lake in the desert.
I wonder in a day there are 100 people traded on WCX ??
The robots are actively active =)))
I ask you a simple question? An unclear, newly established trading floor. You carry the BTC, ETH, LTC ,,, you up here business Huh I asked a risky man to take such risks. Only the dudes do that Smiley)
I did not say bad WCX, but they themselves have lost business credibility.
You say the WCX collects tens of millions of dollars, do you think everyone is a child?
Thank you !!
Activity: 27
October 24, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

Okay, when it comes to ICO: they had problems, postponed date.

But that's not their only problem! The problem is:
- not updating information about stock exchange launch date, and further sending emails that stock market started when it is not
- lack of any support (I sent 8 emails for the last 10 days for no answer!), Twitter also does not reply to the word, what more delete the posts.
- lack of cooperation and clear information eg here.

In my opinion, scam, nothing more - because they are so thieves, they describe a wonderful project, collect money and move dates.
Pages:
Jump to: