Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xxxxx - page 6. (Read 175930 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
"ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning"
than on the website "Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends."
First off, it was not cearly indicated, if indicated at all, give me proof it was, that is bullshit, also, what's up with the misinformation?
ID verification that wasn't evident, tokens released after the sale ends? What the hell do you mean by that? Do you mean I get it without ID verification after the sale?
Can you be somewhat clear? I would have invested if it wasn't for all this bullshit.

What happens if I, and everyone else I referred doesn't verify their IDs? Do the tokens just go back to you people?

Tokens that you received (non-purchased) are redeemed to you after ID verification. Not all people you referred need to verify; you get the tokens of anyone that verifies their ID. It's pretty direct.
May 23, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
I agree with this.

Happy to discuss if you want to elaborate. As far as we're concerned, this is a fake hit job.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
"ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning"
than on the website "Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends."
First off, it was not cearly indicated, if indicated at all, give me proof it was, that is bullshit, also, what's up with the misinformation?
ID verification that wasn't evident, tokens released after the sale ends? What the hell do you mean by that? Do you mean I get it without ID verification after the sale?
Can you be somewhat clear? I would have invested if it wasn't for all this bullshit.

What happens if I, and everyone else I referred doesn't verify their IDs? Do the tokens just go back to you people?
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
May 23, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
"Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends"
What does that mean ? Will we get our referral token after ICO even if our ref do not dot the KYC ?
Activity: 402
May 23, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
The following reasons affirm that WCX is a fraudulent organization.
1. ICOs are moved many times, they try to prolong the ICO's time to attract as much money as possible. Then they will go to UFOs and bye stupid investors.
2. Support of poor ICO, if this is a serious ICO, you will get support as soon as possible. Dev very little activity. They do not show interest with faulty transactions, not customer support. Support is written in 1 day.
3. The company's ICO support URL and hidden domain ID, hidden data of the domain registrar.
4. Provide ERC20, passive income, exchange views, ... deceive that this is a large and legitimate project.
5. View exchange jobs but can not register a trading account. Data is ridiculous and seems to be a software programming algorithm. It is the illusion of a lake between the desert.
6. A site is poor and has not been updated in the last 90 days.
7. There are about 3-4 project protection accounts that are their father, they are willing to attack anyone who opposes the project. They always talk about the project.
See more information here:
https://cryptobriefing.com/possible-ico-scam-alert-wcx-exchange/

SCAM BULLSHITS
I agree with this.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
I sent documents. but i dont know is it approved ? or not.. Please help.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
Since they want to ID verify everyone let's demand the ID verification of them. There's not even a real photo of anyone on the site. The founder's pic is just a comic image. Seems pretty damn brazen to me to ask for IDs.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
Finaly! I participated in the pre sale and i got my wcxt balance converted to xt balance. Thanks.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 07:09:10 AM
Hi
nobody doesn't send you his personal documentation only for 500xt, a valueless token.  Undecided Embarrassed
An excuse to not give up our rights  Angry Angry Angry

Yeah, that's true. Nobody will make KYC just for couple of dollars. And that's why all bounty participants will loose their tokens. Big exchanges like Binance have anonymous accs with small withdrawal limits. WCX team can make the same. That's normal practice.  Now it looks like WCX just don't want to pay for bounty. And this is bad for their reputation. WCX can make social media verifications for airdrop participants (because that was like airdrop), like other big projects. Because you need large volumes of trade, and you never get it with small amount of users.
Activity: 372
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Hi, admin, who can help me with one problem. I have got account with a lot of tokens on it, but now it is not available. who can I get access to it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
Sorry, but your bounty-campaign looks like a scam, lol.
There was no question of verifying referrals.
People invited their friends to register in your project for get bonuses (WCXT-tokens). And you deceived them.
Dirty marketing. It's all that I can say.

ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning, but indeed we could have done a better job of communicating it more widely.

Yeah, but ID verification for bounty-campaign isn't normally. I am not your client, just a worker, who invited people to your ICO.
And I just want to get money I earned.
So if my referrals don't pass the ID verification, I don't get my money. It's not fair, I think.
May 22, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
People invited their friends to register in your project for get bonuses (WCXT-tokens). And you deceived them.

ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning, but indeed we could have done a better job of communicating it more widely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
May 22, 2018, 04:23:19 PM
Hello.
It would be great if the WCX administration made a mailing about the passage of verification to the old participants, and also by default to new participants. This should significantly increase the conversion.

P.S.
Sorry for bad English.
May 22, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
wcxofficial, I can not log into my account. My mail used at registration now does not exist. I ask to help in solving this problem.

support is quick, please update if
you didnt  solve your problem
thats a bad sign

without changes

Instructions to migrate your WCXT balance to the new XT account are available here: https://medium.com/@wcxofficial/migrating-your-wcxt-to-xt-92bbf4ccd274.
I did everything according to the instructions but my balance is empty. where did my WCXT go?)

Please contact support in this case as they will be able to review your account.
Activity: 402
May 22, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
IMO WCX is another failed project
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
May 22, 2018, 03:51:47 PM
wcxofficial, I can not log into my account. My mail used at registration now does not exist. I ask to help in solving this problem.

thats a bad sign

without changes

Instructions to migrate your WCXT balance to the new XT account are available here: https://medium.com/@wcxofficial/migrating-your-wcxt-to-xt-92bbf4ccd274.
I did everything according to the instructions but my balance is empty. where did my WCXT go?)
May 22, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

thats a bad sign

without changes
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
May 22, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

thats a bad sign
May 22, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: