Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xxxxx - page 9. (Read 175930 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 06:34:26 PM
@Kenny will you stop spamming this thread with nonsense and FUD
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:22:13 PM
They provide interesting fishing bait. Like delicious cheese put on the plate. ERC20 cards can be traded, passive monthly income, shipping ... their ICO is discredited, you are sure that when WCX works they are transparent to everyone. I think they are trying to extend the time to attract as much capital as possible from the investors. Then they boarded UFOs and left their friends (investors in the project). They promised in early September, they have lasted nearly 5 months.
And especially there are a lot of project protection accounts like theirs. They are ready to attack anyone who opposes this project. They are intended to be bulls.
Their wcex.co page has not updated any changes in the last 85 days.
Activity: 1
October 25, 2017, 05:04:48 PM
Hello, yesterday I made the token purchase with a value of 0.0616 and I still do not see them reflected in my account, I only have the 50 that I received at the beginning when I registered, please help me, it is a lot of money for me and it cost me a lot of work get it to be able to invest in your project, the code tx so you can verify the transaction is:
4d153a9585d22bcff84188a1a033d4947a0f5c48655c50a7085b8300955074c4
I sent private messages and emails but they do not respond
Activity: 70
October 25, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
This is the very first token I had.And its been sitting for months already
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
October 25, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
WCX ICO listed on ICOnow. Global Low-Cost Digital Currency Exchange Stop putting up with lousy exchanges.

http://iconow.net/ico-582/
Activity: 51
October 25, 2017, 03:55:15 PM
whats the total supply of wcx coins? Huh

couldn't find it on a quick google research, sorry ........... Roll Eyes 

The total supply is 1 billion (1,000,000,000)

However, if not all of the tokens are sold out, the rest(unsold) tokens will be destroyed. It means that may be, afterwards, there will be less than 1 billion
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
October 25, 2017, 03:32:14 PM
whats the total supply of wcx coins? Huh

couldn't find it on a quick google research, sorry ........... Roll Eyes 
Activity: 51
October 25, 2017, 03:10:02 PM
Anyone can say me, how to exchange my tokens to other currency, or it impossible for now?

You will be able to exchange your WCX tokens after 7 days from the end of ICO. ICO starts on 1st of December and will last for one month or less if all the tokens will be sold out. The total amount of tokens is 1 billion.
Activity: 27
October 25, 2017, 01:34:39 PM
This looks like a very interesting project but I wonder how the referral system works. I referred friendsand have a certain Balance of WCXT that I can view when I visit your site https://ico.wcex.co. But how can I transfer these to my wallet. Do I need to take part on the ICO or buy actual tokens?

I'm also curious how I get my tokens for linking.

WOULD YOU KNOW? WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
October 25, 2017, 01:20:02 PM
Anyone can say me, how to exchange my tokens to other currency, or it impossible for now?
Do you mean about WCX token? If so, it impossible change WCX for other cryptocurrency. It will be possible after the ICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 12:15:30 PM
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
Referrals are still open and working. Please make sure those you refer verify their email - that's how referral tokens are credited to your account.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 25, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
This looks like a very interesting project but I wonder how the referral system works. I referred friendsand have a certain Balance of WCXT that I can view when I visit your site https://ico.wcex.co. But how can I transfer these to my wallet. Do I need to take part on the ICO or buy actual tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Is this an upcoming ICO as well? what is the percentage of the exchange fees to be shared with token holders? STeX echange is an upcoming ICO that would be sharing 100% fees with token holders and I'm interested generally in exchanges that now have a fee sharing formula
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
October 25, 2017, 11:07:24 AM
do you think about bounty when bounty opened?
October 25, 2017, 03:11:08 AM
Just learned about the transfer of the date ... another transfer and as usual immediately appear accounts with a couple of messages and immediately begin to protect the platform (and with abhorrent behavior).
I have long hoped for this project, I attracted a lot of people - now my account is about 90,000 and I did not pay. But with this attitude I am disappointed. I just delete this project from my tracking list, how very fraudulent it is.
Maybe this project will take off, then in a year or two I will find out what is rich, but I think that he will die in agony. All for now (in this thread I will not write more and will not view it). If someone wants to tell me something, write a personal message.
i think its ridiculous that within minutes the exchange is already fullfilled
cant sign in

can you fix that? thats pathetic and scummy

i mean whats the point? make it so your ico login is the same.. goddamn
A shit project, move ico date 3times
I requested a refund [email protected].
More than 1 month I have not received an answer.

What do you think?

This is next scam ?

See date:
https://zapodaj.net/images/6d4657d2d2948.jpg

and this:
https://zapodaj.net/images/11c25f0b6e061.jpg

@molot86 u r funny men:
"2) When can I try the platform? - Exchange is already launched since 10 oct 2017  https://wcex.co/trade/ETHBTC "

Serious ? Exchange launched ? who make transakction in not loggin exchange ?

@wcxofficial - Are you alive?

Its a scam, see date in website: exchange run 10.10.2017 ... today is 24.10.2017
Next: ICO start DIE Wink

Typical scam, now made in Apple, Deutsche Bank and IBM
WCX transferred the date of the ICO because of the hard fork. This has been clearly explained in their last post. Please take the time to read it. I see no harm in that.

Since there are many new people just landing here, some tips:

- Please read previous posts.

- If you are having trouble with email verification, try clicking the email confirmation link in Chrome on a desktop computer (not mobile) - this helped me.

- If you are having issues with referral count, try using ico.wcex.co in your link instead of wcex.co.

- If you don't have an account on the exchange, or are unable to create one, that is normal for this week, the spots have been filled.

- Read some of Molot86's posts since they have been very useful in summarizing the thread as it moves. It is moving fast but please again take the time to read the thread so you don't post BS or things that have already been addressed.

Okay, when it comes to ICO: they had problems, postponed date.

But that's not their only problem! The problem is:
- not updating information about stock exchange launch date, and further sending emails that stock market started when it is not
- lack of any support (I sent 8 emails for the last 10 days for no answer!), Twitter also does not reply to the word, what more delete the posts.
- lack of cooperation and clear information eg here.

In my opinion, scam, nothing more - because they are so thieves, they describe a wonderful project, collect money and move dates.

Many people already have access to the exchange and have posted in this thread including videos. That's why I'm saying newbies should take a little time just to browse through some previous pages, instead of becoming angry (at what?) and post nonsense. Smiley

Buahhah. Fast exchange open for only some traders, ICO die, support dont working ...

This is scam, why do you defend it when there is not one proof that it works as promised?

I'll tell you how it looks:
- in 2-3 months it will be the biggest fraud.

P.S. See who the domain is registered to  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have aggregated a small notification gadget  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
October 25, 2017, 02:58:30 AM
WCX - The low cost encryption deal built by Apple & Wall St team would like to announce:
There were some issues with the BTC / WCX contract, we decided to leave the ICO on 31/1/2018 (4th ICO Smiley Smiley.
ICO 5 will take place on 31/2/2018. Once you can trade thousands of Crypto market Smiley))))))
You think the people here are the kids?
Sale programs are running, all easy to buy
Speed, speed  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Scenario 1 month later   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

For all thouse who not informed well or just little bit lazy to read the thread!

FAQ (update 25 oct 2017)

5) When ICO will be over?  - The maximum amount of time the ICO will last is likely 30 days, although this could change.

Yes, very humorous. He said the ICO could change Smiley))
So ICO can take place in 1 month, 2 months, 3 months .... or 1 year. LMAO

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rất nhiều tiếng ồn làm việc đó. Nếu có bằng chứng sau đó mang lại cho nó ra! Nếu bạn không thích nó đi qua - cháu không buộc phải tham gia vào nó! Dời lại ngày do không thể tránh khỏi lý do!
Do you need proof? Perhaps you have not read the article above, I have provided more convincing evidence than what you say Smiley)
Maybe he is a hamnchess or metohan
You talk like a kid entering the crypto market.
They may have paid you a few dollars to support
You are protected as a person in your family. Absolute trust !!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 91
October 25, 2017, 02:24:12 AM
WCX - The low cost encryption deal built by Apple & Wall St team would like to announce:
There were some issues with the BTC / WCX contract, we decided to leave the ICO on 31/1/2018 (4th ICO Smiley Smiley.
ICO 5 will take place on 31/2/2018. Once you can trade thousands of Crypto market Smiley))))))

For all thouse who not informed well or just little bit lazy to read the thread!

FAQ (update 25 oct 2017)

5) When ICO will be over?  - The maximum amount of time the ICO will last is likely 30 days, although this could change.

Rất nhiều tiếng ồn làm việc đó. Nếu có bằng chứng sau đó mang lại cho nó ra! Nếu bạn không thích nó đi qua - cháu không buộc phải tham gia vào nó! Dời lại ngày do không thể tránh khỏi lý do!
October 25, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

FAQ (update 25 oct 2017)

Activity: 91
October 25, 2017, 01:22:26 AM

FAQ (update 25 oct 2017)

1) When will be the ICO? - ICO moved to 1 December 2017

2) When can I try the platform? - Exchange is already launched since 10 oct 2017  https://wcex.co/trade/ETHBTC

3) Why I can't create an account? - There is weekly limitations. They expect to allow everyone to sign up some time in November, likely after the Bitcoin hard forks. The exchange is its own system, so you have to create an account with the blue button in the top right corner. It very fast reached our sign up quota for the week with the higher than expected traffic. They are working on letting more people in as quickly, and safely, as possible.

4) When I can trade WCX tokens? - After the ICO

6) Why I can't buy tokens at pre-sale? - There is daily limitations too. If you receive a “Presale tokens sold out” message when trying to purchase, more tokens may be made available at 00:00 UTC the following day.

7) I have an issue -  Try to write to [email protected]

8 ) What is in their plans? - They are working on incredible updates for both the UI and our backend trading system
 Roadmap here https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap

9) What coins listed on the platform at the moment?-  ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP.   Current trades pairs: https://wcex.co/trade/ETHBTC https://wcex.co/trade/LTCBTC https://wcex.co/trade/XRPBTC They expect WCX tokens to be issued and begin trading on WCX shortly after the ICO completes. WCX will be fork-agnostic and offer traders the choice to trade BTC, BTC Segwit2x, and BTC Gold, if all these chains survive.

10) Can I withdraw tokens for referals? - NOT YET, bacause they will be AFTER the ICO https://help.wcex.co/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000757391-How-to-deposit-my-WCX-coins?page=1#community_comment_115000502331

11) Bounty is over? - NOT YET

12) What is the contract address of WCX?  - Contract address is not issued yet since they are in presales. It will be available at the ICO.

13) When can I trade WCX tokens?  - WCX tokens will be available for trading within one week after the ICO ends.

Pages:
Jump to: