Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xxxxx - page 5. (Read 175930 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
You can just ask referrals to connect their social media accounts, and verify e-mail again. Most of people won't send you their ID's and bounty hunters will loose their tokens.

I think us loosing our tokens is the point. No one in their right mind will give their ID for 500XT, is that some sort of joke?
Also the fucking ID thing is only used for referrals, for nothing else, what the fuck? If I was referred I would only use the exchange, forget the 500XT, why would I bother with that.
Got insane levels of butthurt from all this bs. I wonder how many lost unbelievable amounts lol
Activity: 100
May 25, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
You can just ask referrals to connect their social media accounts, and verify e-mail again. Most of people won't send you their ID's and bounty hunters will loose their tokens.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
Scum. Two years only words.... Many words.... I see rebranding, and change roadmap.

We launched our spot exchange on May 13, 2018. Happy to hear you out if you'd like to elaborate. Our story is in the original post on this thread. Our roadmap is on our main site here: https://wcex.com.

I have 20,000XT from referrals which I got last December. How many of these people do you think would remember do this verification you guys just came up with, after how many months? It's unfair to for us to promote your project and we end up losing all our referrals just like that
May 24, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
Scum. Two years only words.... Many words.... I see rebranding, and change roadmap.
May 24, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
It is nice way to scam people.

Make a infinite campaign and ask people to bring more people. And at the end tell them to make kyc for 5$.

It reminds me authorship.

Authorship didn't have KYC?
I atleast got my tokens from them just fine, actually got double lol
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 24, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
It is nice way to scam people.

Make a infinite campaign and ask people to bring more people. And at the end tell them to make kyc for 5$.

It reminds me authorship. They did scammed the bounty hunters, and look what did they get in return.

You can't change the rules of the game after game is over. Or you get the hate of the community which never worked for any company so far.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Hi
nobody doesn't send you his personal documentation only for 500xt, a valueless token.  Undecided Embarrassed
An excuse to not give up our rights  Angry Angry Angry

Yeah, that's true. Nobody will make KYC just for couple of dollars. And that's why all bounty participants will loose their tokens. Big exchanges like Binance have anonymous accs with small withdrawal limits. WCX team can make the same. That's normal practice.  Now it looks like WCX just don't want to pay for bounty. And this is bad for their reputation. WCX can make social media verifications for airdrop participants (because that was like airdrop), like other big projects. Because you need large volumes of trade, and you never get it with small amount of users.

There is no need to verify your ID to trade on the site. ID verification is simply for those who are looking to redeem their referral tokens. It helps us comply and also verify that referred accounts are real (not spam).

Since they want to ID verify everyone let's demand the ID verification of them. There's not even a real photo of anyone on the site. The founder's pic is just a comic image. Seems pretty damn brazen to me to ask for IDs.

Our founders are introduced here: https://medium.com/@wcxofficial/meet-the-founders-58e29ef77f3
And their LinkedIn profiles are linked. No particular reason there aren't any photos yet - we'll add them later on.

I sent documents. but i dont know is it approved ? or not.. Please help.

Due to the very large number of applications we've received, ID verification may take 48 hours or more. Thanks for understanding.

Yes, i know. But
"ID verification may take 24- 48 hours."  This is not written anymore, its empty.

http://prntscr.com/jm41jv
Activity: 19
May 24, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

New: May 22, 2018

Hello Bitcointalk!

We're excited to announce WCX, a new crypto exchange.

Token sale: https://wcex.com
Exchange: https://wcex.com/exchange

I'm Tomas the CTO. Arno who is responsible for community management is also here.

$125 million... for this?  Why?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 24, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
@wcxofficial

Not many currencies right now, is it in final version already? Do you plan to list new coins any time soon? What is USDC token traded on your exchange? Will token holders still be getting paid % of your fees like it was orginally stated?

Your monthly income equals 20% of the fee revenue made by WCX over the past 30 days, multiplied by the amount of WCXT you own at the time of payment, divided by the total amount of WCXT. Payment dates for each year will be available in advance on the WCX site.
Activity: 207
May 24, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
The exchange has already launched and is active. https://wcex.com/exchange.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 24, 2018, 02:26:12 AM
@Vazan25

I isn't required for trading on WCX exchange, but is needed if you want to collect reward from your referrals or other bounty tasks, like translation or promotion. TBH I already forgot about this project and now after months I got this email with recent news about transition to XT token.

So is there a new date for exchange launch?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 01:10:31 AM
There is no requirement to KYC. Please read my previous replies. Thanks!
So it is required or not?
You do not say something!It is necessary - it is not necessary!Determine finally, and do not look for fools.!
May 23, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
There is no requirement to KYC. Please read my previous replies. Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
May 23, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
I received email from exchange team, just wondering why do we have to submit our personal data? Are you guys trying to farm all of you're bounty hunter personal data and sell them off?
May 23, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
nobody don't send you his personal documentation only for 500xt, a valueless token.
An excuse to not give up our rights   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There is another way to verify emails.  No need to send documents. It's easy to check if emails are active or not

They don't want to pay us, the people who referred, a dime, it's as simple as that.
They know that with this system, no one will give their personal documentation for 500xt, breathing advertisement for free! Yay.
May 23, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
Hey guys - KYC is a regulatory requirement. It also helps us sift through which referrals are real and which are spam. We currently have no way around it. Thanks for understanding.

KYC is not a requirement to use the exchange at this time. If the people you referred are legitimate, they should have no issues doing KYC using our standard procedure (thousands already have).

Tokens that you received (non-purchased) are redeemed to you after ID verification. Not all people you referred need to verify; you get the tokens of anyone that verifies their ID. It's pretty direct.

What does that mean ?

You don't have to wait for everyone you referred to get verified. Anyone that you referred that verifies their account will result in the tokens you got from that person to become verified.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
May 23, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
"ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning"
than on the website "Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends."
First off, it was not cearly indicated, if indicated at all, give me proof it was, that is bullshit, also, what's up with the misinformation?
ID verification that wasn't evident, tokens released after the sale ends? What the hell do you mean by that? Do you mean I get it without ID verification after the sale?
Can you be somewhat clear? I would have invested if it wasn't for all this bullshit.

What happens if I, and everyone else I referred doesn't verify their IDs? Do the tokens just go back to you people?

Tokens that you received (non-purchased) are redeemed to you after ID verification. Not all people you referred need to verify; you get the tokens of anyone that verifies their ID. It's pretty direct.

What does that mean ?

They made a referral campaign and i referred people heavily.

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

Thanks for your feedback. KYC is used to:

- comply with regulations
- check that the people you referred are actually real people, not spam

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.

I have 400 referrals. And it means 2k $ worth of token which is worth doing kyc.

But most of 400 people has 5$ worth of tokens and it doesn't worth for a kyc. Make a 25$ minimum kind of decision or say that we a scammer company.  I can accept both.

Don't make a half-ass explanation.
totally agree especially that there are doubts over the veracity of your project. Nobody's going to risk a KYC for $5 in these conditions.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 23, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.

I have 400 referrals. And it means 2k $ worth of token which is worth doing kyc.

But most of 400 people has 5$ worth of tokens and it doesn't worth for a kyc. Make a 25$ minimum kind of decision or say that we a scammer company.  I can accept both.

Don't make a half-ass explanation.
May 23, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 23, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: