Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 2. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Stupid people this coin is nearing its death poloniex the coin is down to 69 sats
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Hello again! It's the Hibtc team here, and we invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for YellowCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: You can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Any questions, feel free to ask!

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
We regret our ongoing troll infestation.

Please bear with us as we starve them of attention

Remember: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Are they really trolls if they what they say is true?  Dev sold off his pre-mine, has had 3 posts in a month and has been inactive for over a week, community is silent, price and volume are in the toliet.......instead of not feeding the trolls, you should not feed irresponsible, greedy devs your hard earned BTC.

We're trolls as long as this jackass is still holding a bunch of Yellowcoins. Anybody dumb enough to buy this coin in the first place is dumb enough to still think they'll be rich because of it. On another note: what ever happened with that Mr. Yellowcoin contest?

Your a sore loser. Are that stupid to know that the coin is dead? No dev the price is over 10 times lower compared to when it first came out. Your a nerd that thinks it will increase.
Activity: 525
Hi! We are the Hitbtc team. Hitbtc is the most advanced exchange. Now everyone can vote for their favorite currency to be added to Hitbtc. You can start voting here: https://hitbtc.com/vote

Among the latest currencies taking part in our vote is Yellowcoin. So we invite all of you to take part in voting to add it to Hitbtc.
Votes from registered users will be multiplied x10!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Are they really trolls if they what they say is true?  Dev sold off his pre-mine, has had 3 posts in a month and has been inactive for over a week, community is silent, price and volume are in the toliet.......instead of not feeding the trolls, you should not feed irresponsible, greedy devs your hard earned BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Someone bought some YCs. Price has a 75% increase.

I'm sorry for their loss.
true the coin has weak volume and dev is a fraud. This coin is for idiots
Megaman, you don't need to write the same post by your other account, nlc1247. We learn a lot by reading your helpful posts written by just one account. You don't need to repeat them by another account, although repetition is a helpful method of learning.

I just have the one account, Columbo.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

Megaman, you don't need to write the same post by your other account, nlc1247. We learn a lot by reading your helpful posts written by just one account. You don't need to repeat them by another account, although repetition is a helpful method of learning.

All i want to know is how do i get my coins back into my wallet?
I updated to the new wallet and now none of them show up.
Hi, please try command: repairwallet
your a fraud you did nothing to increase the coins value. You have let your project dwindle away.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR YELLOWCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it.

Just one of MEGAman's lies:

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.
Ok first of all, this coin is dead. There is little to no volume on it. We need new devs on it. So how am I keeping the price low? Why did you call me a jackass? I am not megaman. Who the hell do you think you are! This coin is dead If your that stupid to realize that then at least stop yelling at other people.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it.

Just one of MEGAman's lies:

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.
ycz
Activity: 176
This debate is ridiculous because nobody is going to be buying bread with either one. If you choose coins based on how much you like the name you are certain to lose money. Yellowcoin was a 20% premined "currency" by a developer who was an obvious fraud and now it's dead. Murraycoin is a light-hearted 0% premined coin designed to raise money for Bill Murray's charity with the goal of being involved in a number of golf and golf-related transactions made by a great developer who just didn't have a full grasp on marketing cryptocurrency. Another primary difference is Murraycoin is still alive and maintains plenty of potential while Yellowcoin is dead (as it should be). The key to cryptocurrency marketing is realizing the bulk of your target audience consists of kids and/or idiots. 20% premine? Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it. Yellowcoin appealed to that group and the dev raked in about 100 BTC in profit in a matter of a few weeks. Not bad for an obvious scam.

For my short period involved in cryptocurrency and bitcointalk, I recently tend to bias toward MEGAman's opinion on scam coins. His opinions might not be 100% true but many of them checked out to be correct.
I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.
Lol, yellowcoin had a good name, murraycoin is retarded.

No offense,  but how is a random color named coin a "good name"?
Random - no how. But yellow is an attractive color. I can see in possible future people using `yellow coins` instead of dollars, euros etc, but I can't see them using 'murray coin'. Lol, are people supposed to buy bread for '20 murray coins'?
But, I can't see nothing in YC except for color.
Btw, groundhog day is one of my favorite movies. Is there groundhog coin?

This debate is ridiculous because nobody is going to be buying bread with either one. If you choose coins based on how much you like the name you are certain to lose money. Yellowcoin was a 20% premined "currency" by a developer who was an obvious fraud and now it's dead. Murraycoin is a light-hearted 0% premined coin designed to raise money for Bill Murray's charity with the goal of being involved in a number of golf and golf-related transactions made by a great developer who just didn't have a full grasp on marketing cryptocurrency. Another primary difference is Murraycoin is still alive and maintains plenty of potential while Yellowcoin is dead (as it should be). The key to cryptocurrency marketing is realizing the bulk of your target audience consists of kids and/or idiots. 20% premine? Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it. Yellowcoin appealed to that group and the dev raked in about 100 BTC in profit in a matter of a few weeks. Not bad for an obvious scam.
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow YC will delisted from Bittrex. Stop disagreement! Let's like YC!
Activity: 189
I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.
Lol, yellowcoin had a good name, murraycoin is retarded.

No offense,  but how is a random color named coin a "good name"?
Random - no how. But yellow is an attractive color. I can see in possible future people using `yellow coins` instead of dollars, euros etc, but I can't see them using 'murray coin'. Lol, are people supposed to buy bread for '20 murray coins'?
But, I can't see nothing in YC except for color.
Btw, groundhog day is one of my favorite movies. Is there groundhog coin?
Pages:
Jump to: