Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 5. (Read 186606 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Authors do not have YC. . This coin death. .
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Activity: 402
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Really not nice to see how everything goes down atm.

YCprojekt; when do plan your comeback?

Last Active:   June 09, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

There will never be a comeback. Move on. I'm sure the dev has already moved on to his next premined pump-and-dump scam (and you're probably buying into it as we speak). This guy made a ton of money ripping off you clueless goofballs - of course he's doing it again (and again and again). The "online store" and a Mac wallet aren't going to save a pointless junk coin with a 25% premine that was already dumped. It would take every Yellowcoin there is to buy a pair of socks because they're virtually worthless. Maybe next time you'll listen to me? Was just trying to save you all money and suddenly I was the asshole. Being the only person in this thread making valid points made me the most hated person in the thread.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Really not nice to see how everything goes down atm.

YCprojekt; when do plan your comeback?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
when is YC coming back? been dead for a while..
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
I updated my windows wallet and now all my coins are not showing up
My staking transactions are showing up but not the coins
Any Help or ideas
Thanks !

IS ANYBODY ON THIS SITE ANYMORE     "DEV " Huh??

have a try of the command "repairwallet"
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
When will the updated macOS wallet be available?

y, the same question

You would think with the "half-dozen developers" that "divvied up" that 25% premine they could have produced a working Mac wallet by now. It would take me 20 minutes max to make one right now.

...25% premine? I don't think so, look the OP

Look at the block explorer? 20 million total POW coins and 5 million were premined. You do the math. You're fooled by the POS aspect - it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Premined coins got that 100% daily POS too - his 5M became 10M+ pretty rapidly. Do some really basic research before wasting your money. For example, look at the block explorer.

You have a mental problem if you don't think the chart will look just like this:

\
  \
    \
      \
        \
          |
          |
           \_________________________
    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |

Come back to this post once this is added to a big exchange and see just how accurate I am. Also, the dev will vanish as soon as they can unload that massive premine. I'm just blown away that you guys are actually this dumb. It's tough love guys but I hate seeing people lose money even if they're idiots.

Still no working Mac wallet? Tons of technical issues? 9 different forks? 90% of the nodes down? Dev seems to have vanished. What's happening here guys? Can we call it yet?

I suppose you want a medal? The pre-mine was immense and, despite being obvious to some of us that have been around awhile, combined with the high PoS it was cleverly disguised and some less-informed individuals missed it (or didn't care). Regardless, with all of the other crap out there that's as bad (or worse), maybe it's time to wind down your aggressive gloating and leave these guys alone. While typically I agree with your points (and in this case it's no different), at this point you're just being a bully, man. You've made your points well-known - we've all been there and I've shared your frustration in the past - but at some point you have to grow up and learn to just move on. There will always be successful ponzi schemes, successful multi-level marketing scams, and successful OTC pump-and-dumps because there will always be gullible people - I promise this wasn't the first or last scam (nor anywhere near the biggest) yet you seem to devote massive amounts of energy to it. The sad part is that a lot of times gullible people are also some of the coolest people on the planet - optimism and acceptance are great qualities. There are a lot of people here who have lost money on this thing or are missing coins - don't kick them while they're down and don't pretend there weren't millions of other ways to lose money during the same time period. In fact, they could have lost money investing in my coin. Nobody is going to pat you on the back and admit they should have listened to you (even if they should have) so if your goal is a bunch of people stroking your ego (a weak goal, in my opinion) you're still wasting your time. People are attempting to resolve their issues via this thread and the louder you get the more irritating you become. Not to mention it's possible, at this price-point, there is money to be made on YC (I have no interest personally but I see no reason why not). Walk away, man...

y, the same question

You would think with the "half-dozen developers" that "divvied up" that 25% premine they could have produced a working Mac wallet by now. It would take me 20 minutes max to make one right now.

Look at the block explorer? 20 million total POW coins and 5 million were premined. You do the math. You're fooled by the POS aspect - it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Premined coins got that 100% daily POS too - his 5M became 10M+ pretty rapidly. Do some really basic research before wasting your money. For example, look at the block explorer.

You have a mental problem if you don't think the chart will look just like this:

\
  \
    \
      \
        \
          |
          |
           \_________________________
    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |

Come back to this post once this is added to a big exchange and see just how accurate I am. Also, the dev will vanish as soon as they can unload that massive premine. I'm just blown away that you guys are actually this dumb. It's tough love guys but I hate seeing people lose money even if they're idiots.

Still no working Mac wallet? Tons of technical issues? 9 different forks? 90% of the nodes down? Dev seems to have vanished. What's happening here guys? Can we call it yet?
Activity: 504
Hello,

any news about my mac wallet?

Thx for info. Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I updated my windows wallet and now all my coins are not showing up
My staking transactions are showing up but not the coins
Any Help or ideas
Thanks !

IS ANYBODY ON THIS SITE ANYMORE     "DEV " Huh??

y, the same question

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 150

y, the same question

y, the same question

Activity: 150
Activity: 84

y, the same question
Activity: 525
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: