Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 8. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Take a look at this. Sounds interesting.

Hello to every crypto fanatic!

We just launched a cryptocoin Promotion platform at http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/ .

We agglomerate the best 4 social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- FrontPage coin promo;

- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;

- Web development and code support;

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion!

http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

I was going to ask the same thing.. It should have been released a week ago..

Dev please give us some news.. what are the updates so far?

How is the developing of the online shopping platform?

What's the secret that nobody wants to release?

I've been a YC supporter from the beginning and didn't dump any YC..

But i cannot keep watching my money going wasted day by day..

I still believe in this coin, but YC at 280 satoshi? o.O What is this, price of sand? It almost makes me cry blood for god sake!!

Dev we could use some news, some activity, something to reinforce our hope and strength on YC..

What have you been doing to raise YC price again?

If this stays like this a week or two weeks more and YC will be at 10 satoshi or even dead..

Please any information :-)

I have great faith in the dev as he was all time responsible for his coin.

Please show up and let us know if there are any problems.

Thx.

The new wallet have been released. Changes from V1.0.0.2 -> V1.0.0.3

1. Added coin control feature;
2. Added multiple checkpoints;
3. Added supernode feature.

Windows QT 1.0.0.3: http://download944.mediafire.com/e3bitscy5yog/y338rvlvi6ezt6t/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.3.rar
Source Code: https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin (Updated to 1.0.0.3)

As for the online shopping platform, we are still adding items to the site. The preparations are moving into top gear and we hope we can launch the site soon!

Great News  Smiley

Thanks for information.   Grin

And my most loved question " is there any mac wallet soon available "   Wink

Activity: 119
Is YC dead? the price and volume is so low.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
it gonna to be dead?
Buy as long as it's cheap. This will change shortly.
Activity: 75
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Do we have at least one Chinese agent?  Undecided
Activity: 98

Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

I still believe in this coin, but YC at 280 satoshi? o.O What is this, price of sand? It almost makes me cry blood for god sake!!

Dev we could use some news, some activity, something to reinforce our hope and strength on YC..

If this stays like this a week or two weeks more and YC will be at 10 satoshi or even dead..

Thx.

The new wallet have been released. Changes from V1.0.0.2 -> V1.0.0.3

1. Added coin control feature;
2. Added multiple checkpoints;
3. Added supernode feature.

Windows QT 1.0.0.3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y338rvlvi6ezt6t/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.3.rar
Source Code: https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin (Updated to 1.0.0.3)

As for the online shopping platform, we are still adding items to the site. The preparations are moving into top gear and we hope we can launch the site soon!

Activity: 322

Hi, you can download Windows QT version 1.0.0.2 here http://www.mediafire.com/download/zyi38kd8wwjxrf9/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.2.rar

We will update OP and source code soon..

Change log:
New UI
Bug fixed: Send coins without password while unlocking wallet for minting

People complaining about "what's up with the wallet?" or "where's the wallet?" need to search the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DEV"s" got rid of all theirs(his) coins long time ago. What did you expect? That is maybe only one secret you dont know  Cheesy

Cheesy maybe they sold a few, but who is telling that they didn't bought a few at lower prices? Wink
Activity: 210
Premine: Premined 5M. Currently 750k left for further development and marketing (Details below)

Of course he did, how do you think a coin gets promoted? people just do this non stop work for free? get real people. this coin is good and probably will be for a long time.

non stop copy paste and clicking post on a forum?
seems pretty free to me
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Premine: Premined 5M. Currently 750k left for further development and marketing (Details below)

Of course he did, how do you think a coin gets promoted? people just do this non stop work for free? get real people. this coin is good and probably will be for a long time.
Activity: 13
DEV"s" got rid of all theirs(his) coins long time ago. What did you expect? That is maybe only one secret you dont know  Cheesy

Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

Thx.
Activity: 25
Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

The simple fact that the dev has big plans for this coin and he, like us, is waiting for panic sellers to sell off their coins to smart people (like us). So when dev rolls out his next move, only true yellowcoin believers will benefit. Very smart if you ask me. Get rid of the shitheads and then move forward with people who have a keen interest in the coin instead of the pump and dump fucks. This is only one of the secrets and there are more, but why inform people who don't give a shit about this coin. Once they are done (very soon now) panic selling then we true believers can then implement the real plan and as stated on page 1 - Paint the Moon. Nuff said.

Any news about the new mac wallet?

Thanks for information.
Activity: 4
The simple fact that the dev has big plans for this coin and he, like us, is waiting for panic sellers to sell off their coins to smart people (like us). So when dev rolls out his next move, only true yellowcoin believers will benefit. Very smart if you ask me. Get rid of the shitheads and then move forward with people who have a keen interest in the coin instead of the pump and dump fucks. This is only one of the secrets and there are more, but why inform people who don't give a shit about this coin. Once they are done (very soon now) panic selling then we true believers can then implement the real plan and as stated on page 1 - Paint the Moon. Nuff said.

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
I have been watching all of you fuckdicks for some time now. This coin is just over a month old and you are ready to abandoned it. No wonder nobody wants to get involved in the cryptocurrency market with fucks like you bashing a coin that is just over a month old. Grow up you fuckheads and get behind something or go home and suck your mommas tits. All of you fucking idiots that panic sold are morons. I can only hope you will stick around and see the true value and then I can laugh in your face. And yes, I know something you don't. Ha ha ha.

What do you know that we don't, and why keep it a secret?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: