Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 10. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Why would anybody want this? The price will just keep getting lower because it's complete crap! The dev is a joke, the 25% premine was a joke, the crappy nodes are a joke (4-5 different forks now?) and now that the dev has dumped you know he's bailing. All you idiots did was make this guy a quick $25,000 while you continue to buy this junk? You have to be kidding? Sometimes you need to learn when to pull the plug.

So you can buy cheap and make tonnes of money with the coming pump?

I have seen this kind of FUD so many times.....start to use something new!!!

He is back Smiley

What a gain for the YC world  Cheesy

This is a recent PRIVATE MESSAGE REPLY that I received from the DEV

Hi,

I hope you still support this coin?

Members claim that you made a massive dump.
Claim? You don't know how many YC we have bought and hold(Cost our 100+ BTC). We will release the YCshop soon http://www.ychaitao.com/. Thanks!

Thanks for information. YC really rocks Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

YC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
YC/BTC
YC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Nice feature for miners  Grin
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Multipool paid out Cheesy
What's up with yellowcoinpool? No change or payout since a couple of hours. Do I waste my ressources?
ANy word on the multipool payouts?
Sorry guys.
Due to fact that most of new coins is POS-only profit 0f mining  was decreased. Now i working hard to somehow fix it(adding of groestl is also in plans). I took second developer into my team, so we will make automatic payots soonly.

Great! Thank you! Kiss
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Multipool paid out Cheesy
What's up with yellowcoinpool? No change or payout since a couple of hours. Do I waste my ressources?
ANy word on the multipool payouts?
Sorry guys.
Due to fact that most of new coins is POS-only profit 0f mining  was decreased. Now i working hard to somehow fix it(adding of groestl is also in plans). I took second developer into my team, so we will make automatic payots soonly.
Activity: 182
I have some coins in my wallet
and I tried to send them to mintpal
but I guess I was using 1.0.0.0 wallet
and the transaction was not confirmed but the coins dissapeared from my wallet

checkin on the explorer I see that the coins are there
http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/a/YMGjUJxce5

I updated the wallet but even after syncing I still see 0 balance
how can I get the coisn back ?

see post  #2511
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My coins just disappeared and went here: Y9yNjfbm9F8pQCTcUvQs1qan8p4sNa7Jun

I've updated the client to 10.0.0.2, re-downloaded the blockchain, resynced the client, repaired wallet and.......fuck all!
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
I have some coins in my wallet
and I tried to send them to mintpal
but I guess I was using 1.0.0.0 wallet
and the transaction was not confirmed but the coins dissapeared from my wallet

checkin on the explorer I see that the coins are there
http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/a/YMGjUJxce5

I updated the wallet but even after syncing I still see 0 balance
how can I get the coisn back ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Why would anybody want this? The price will just keep getting lower because it's complete crap! The dev is a joke, the 25% premine was a joke, the crappy nodes are a joke (4-5 different forks now?) and now that the dev has dumped you know he's bailing. All you idiots did was make this guy a quick $25,000 while you continue to buy this junk? You have to be kidding? Sometimes you need to learn when to pull the plug.

He is back Smiley

This is a recent PRIVATE MESSAGE REPLY that I received from the DEV

Hi,

I hope you still support this coin?

Members claim that you made a massive dump.
Claim? You don't know how many YC we have bought and hold(Cost our 100+ BTC). We will release the YCshop soon http://www.ychaitao.com/. Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

YC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
YC/BTC
YC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Activity: 518
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
i lost a shitload of yc depositing them on poloniex and now your telling me i need to fix your wallet with some copy paste bullshit or im stuck with not being able to use the coins i bought and mined..

your fn trash and this is a bad joke ive had .001 pos mining rewards off and on.

seriously ppl falling for these scam coins will be killing themselves for not buying ecc when they had the chance.

fn bullshit when ppl have to fix wallet problems or lose their investment.
legendary
Activity: 1778

He is back Smiley
Who is back?

He is back Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120

He is back Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 518
Can anyone comment on the multipool, still waiting for payout here...
Activity: 126
Sold 60% at 2800 sat, will buy more at such price
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Pages:
Jump to: