Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 21. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Anyone got a payment from the multipool? 2 days mining and nothing for me

I can see my hashing rate on the stats page but nothing more than that and no indication of payouts...

My wallets not showing a payment either, it seems to be functioning fine just not getting the YC out the back yet. Most peoples have been fine from what i read so not sure whats gone on with mine. Alot has been prepared or sent to exchange or sold as btc but not seeing any YC yet.. it's not far off 3 days i've been mining now either.

EDIT: Payment received, thanks for sorting it out
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We are not moving higher anymore... when is it monday Cheesy
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Hi, does anyone know, how the staking works or when it will kick in??
Got my coins in my wallet for a couple of days now, but staking doesn't start/can't be seen anywhere.

Thanks ahead!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
If Yellowcoin can get above 1400sats then i believe we can jump to 1600sats in no time.

"C" coin have 15 mil and can go to 40k sat. I did calculate total YC without POS is 112 mil, did the math it should be 5000+ sat...

says 43 million on cryptomarketcap.
it says 42,193,861 on bitinfo charts.
That's triple the coins than "C"
"C" rose to ridiculous heights
I think YC has more going for it & for longer term

I dont know, but if you do the math from block it would be 112 mil. And IF everyone do 10% POS it should be arround 250 mil. But well 43 mil is the fact. "C" coin stabilized at 10-13k sat now, so atleast YC would be arround 4k-5k sat. Any way YC resists is higher than walls, I think it would be 2k tomorrow. The whales try to scare weak hand, but I think he will cancel his sells order once resists near him LOL...
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Mintpal says

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day

Does anyone know the official closing time mintpal announces earlier in the day? when does the voting end?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I can see my hashing rate on the stats page but nothing more than that and no indication of payouts...
Send me your YC-address, please

sent - ty
Activity: 162
If Yellowcoin can get above 1400sats then i believe we can jump to 1600sats in no time.

"C" coin have 15 mil and can go to 40k sat. I did calculate total YC without POS is 112 mil, did the math it should be 5000+ sat...

says 43 million on cryptomarketcap.
it says 42,193,861 on bitinfo charts.
That's triple the coins than "C"
"C" rose to ridiculous heights
I think YC has more going for it & for longer term
Activity: 676

Why does my Unchanged assets r after 3 days still not sold and converted to YC?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 50
keep on voting on mintpal until yc is list on
Activity: 518

Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre
19 btc of volume on poloniex is crazy

why morons sell YC???

keep on voting on mint and spam on twitter

we need moar hype for the wave

gogoggogogogogo

legendary
Activity: 7
my wallet is syncing now for a couple of days??
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
It looks like some people try to get Yellowcoin down by putting big sell orders, but i believe they are losing the fight as more and more people are interested in buying Yellowcoin.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of for big sell orders:

1.  You really want to sell a bunch but you are an idiot and you show your hand by just sticking a huge volume up for sale so everyone can see the wall
2.  You already have a bunch of YC but want more so you try to drive the price down by placing huge sell order walls which scare others to sell even cheaper

My guess is #2

+1
You can watch this phenomenon for other coins too.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
It looks like some people try to get Yellowcoin down by putting big sell orders, but i believe they are losing the fight as more and more people are interested in buying Yellowcoin.

1.  You really want to sell a bunch but you are an idiot and you show your hand by just sticking a huge volume up for sale so everyone can see the wall
2.  You already have a bunch of YC but want more so you try to drive the price down by placing huge sell order walls which scare others to sell even cheaper

My guess is #2

agree, absolutely, YC will fly to the moon once hit mintpal
Activity: 154

My guess is #2

The only one colour coin to the moon
legendary
keeeeep voting on mintpal!!!!!!!

Indeed!!! We have .50BTC lead on the second place, the question is, will they put any BTCs at work or not...

There has not been much of a gap between yellow coin and CryptoMETH for a while now. All CryptoMETH needs is 500 votes to get in top place. Is there anyone who would be prepared to start buying votes if CryptoMETH starts buying huge chunks of votes?

Good point, but it is too early for buying votes, we need to wait till monday, and just one hour or so before voting stops.
Pages:
Jump to: