Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 19. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
anyway I think YC will be the winner this time.
I think Mintpal will cut some votes, Grin
New exchange, next MintPal?
https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=YC

sharexcoin is also a very potential exchange.we should pay more attentions to it.
Yes, lead is growing, looks to far ahead.. Suck coins up while you can.. Mining pool is rocking as well 200 MH which is 30% of what Black coin gets..

Could this be the new number 1 POS coin!?
mostly like it will be tureth!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes, lead is growing, looks to far ahead.. Suck coins up while you can.. Mining pool is rocking as well 200 MH which is 30% of what Black coin gets..

Could this be the new number 1 POS coin!?
Activity: 590
I can see money in block explorer but I can't see in my wallet.
What is the reason?
Once you are on mintpal forget the rest, its the no 1...
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
New exchange, next MintPal?
https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=YC

They really need to add some decent coins there. Regarding their current voting. They would be better off removing YC and just adding it now.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
lets see what it does on mintpal later
Activity: 705
YC third on poloniex by volume! (very close to second)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i tried to send some yellowcoin and the wallet had some error like.... you didn't have those coins can't send them or something like that. I see the coins have zero confirms after 10 hours?

What happened there? and how to get those back?  Is there some command to run in the debug window?

What causes this error to happen?
Try command repairwallet or have a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285557.0;wap2

thanks repair wallet got my coins back...

however now another strange issue..... i try to send some coins to another address, they appear in the transactions section for a few seconds then vanish as if the transaction never happened?
what could cause this?

happens to any address i send it to?  anyone else having this issue? never seen this before

also according the block explorer  my address should only have 10k coins in balance. I see 28k?

On top of this it says it did have 31k incoming ? 

31k was the balance i saw before trying to send 13k of it out.

That transaction failed.

Says 20k went out at some  point but there is no outgoing transactions in the transactions list?

This is a very strange coin. Something is wrong.
Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
+0.5 btc donation for YC on mintpal ~~  Grin

Great stuff, only a few hours left before YC hit mintpal...
Activity: 98
i tried to send some yellowcoin and the wallet had some error like.... you didn't have those coins can't send them or something like that. I see the coins have zero confirms after 10 hours?

What happened there? and how to get those back?  Is there some command to run in the debug window?

Try command repairwallet or have a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285557.0;wap2
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

What happened there? and how to get those back?  Is there some command to run in the debug window?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@kiddi822 - those are failed minting transactions. It means, your wallet tried to claim PoS coins, but someone's else wallet was faster that time. I also have a lot of those. Only it's annoying that for some reason they always keep staying on top of transactions. That's a wallet bug I think.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
+0.5 btc donation for YC on mintpal ~~  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: