Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 16. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Prolly holding, he got some 1.3k coins in the period of that trolling  Grin
YCX
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).

Where is this MEGAman now? Wanna have little chat with him about the voting lol
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
AFAIK, we are the first color coin (also short term POW/POS) that hit mintpal by voting recently
We have a good community, a good developer
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So much effort in getting listed on mintpal, and people sell their coins almost for free Cheesy
Let the weak hands sell, do not stop them
Activity: 705
Let them sell, stronger hands will catch the coins  Wink
Activity: 25
as I had expected, everyone wants to sell and the price will end up at 600 tomorrow if this selling folly does not stop!  Grin

Indeed.. everyone is selling their coins and very cheap..

YC worths more.. hold your balances and wait, there is plenty demand so buyers will pay more..

Community.. that's what makes the difference between 500 satoshi coin and a 5k or 10k satoshi coin.. It's up to us guys!!

If nobody sells below 0.00002 the price should start to go up. The mintpal prices are OK, but people are selling for 0.000015 on poloniex.

Problem is people are selling at 0.00001650 at mintpal.. This way we are not going anywhere..

Don't sell guys, we worth much more!!

Let's make this community raise...

"To the moon" everyone says.. but we need to be strong and hold.. without such power we will see YC through a telescope tomorrow..
Activity: 77
as I had expected, everyone wants to sell and the price will end up at 600 tomorrow if this selling folly does not stop!  Grin

YC worths more.. hold your balances and wait, there is plenty demand so buyers will pay more..

Community.. that's what makes the difference between 500 satoshi coin and a 5k or 10k satoshi coin.. It's up to us guys!!

If nobody sells below 0.00002 the price should start to go up. The mintpal prices are OK, but people are selling for 0.000015 on poloniex.
Activity: 25

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet

try a wallet repair Smiley

in console: repairwallet

I have before
"wallet check passed" : true
}
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet

try a wallet repair Smiley

in console: repairwallet
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
The weak hands are feeding the whales!!!!!
Activity: 518
Crazy volume, need to clear out the non holders, then this will fly.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
so hard...
we have to be strong and hold
Pages:
Jump to: