Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 25. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
after login mintpal... time to dump or still raise value?

It all depends how far we will go on Poloniex, isn't it? Look at NAUT, they increase a lot, of course you will always have people that will dump their coins, that is normal.... but we should certainly be trading above current prices.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
after login mintpal... time to dump or still raise value?
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
I redownloaded blockchain and lost my 33k stake coins. Now it shows 0. How to get my stake coins back? Thnx.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
legendary
I cannot disclosure the name of the investors group, but Cheesy

Just remove the picture again as maybe they are still busy Smiley

maybe they already start buying Wink
legendary
but if everybody is doing just a little work, if everybody can add 10 potential new investors, then we are not talking about 1000sats but 100000sats. Think of it. 10 new investor per person currently invested in Yellowcoin, with invested i mean long term, not day traders. So lets say you have 20 - 25 real investors, then this will increase to 200 - 250. Every one $500 or so then you have a look of $100000 - $125000 of coins that will not change any hands, and with a marketcap of only $200K, that means, TO DA MOON Smiley
legendary
SOCCER TOURNAMENT IN BELGIUM

Can someone create a nice affliate (or how does you call it) so that i can give away to the people. This weekend we have a soccer tournament, and i'm planning to buy some candy etc for the kids, but i want to have a nice flyer of Yellowcoin that i can add.

On this flyer i need of course the name, the website, and where they can buy the coin. Can someone make this for me? It is pretty urgent!!! Total cost price will be around 1,000 euros. I'll cover most of the cost but of course if people want to donate some coins to me so that i can reduce my personal cost then it is more then welcome.

What do i want to achieve here:

1. Try to increase the number of people that know about Yellowcoin.
2. Try to have news covering.
3. Using those pictures as marketing tool.

PS: Time is critical as i need to prepare everything. Buying the candy for the kids is not a lot of work,and putting it in separate bags is also not too difficult but i need a really nice flyer.

Worst case... There is another tournament next week....
Cheesy

how much days left  to   support deposit?   YC or BTC

We have 2 tournaments. This weekend and the week after. You know soccer season stops in a few weeks Cheesy

Just sent 20K YC to support you Grin

Update :

So basically we had our tournament, below you will have the facebook link with some nice screenshots.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KVK-Ninove-Jeugd/330257870385734?id=330257870385734&sk=photos_stream

So what was the result of this event.

3 butchers and 8 bars are using Yellowcoin as payment method. So you can start using Yellowcoin at some local stores.

A workshop was completed on Tuesday with a total of 120 people. Whereby a few people contacted me back for more information around Yellowcoin and if Yellowcoin is planning to support some more events like this or not.

So currently i've been looking for similar events, but it was a decent amount of money to get the first event sponsored. So that is one of the main issues.  I still need to have a look if i will do a soccer event again, or something different, but it is something that i need some help of all people that are willing to take part of the events.

We didn't hit the news papers Sad, a little disappointed on that one... but maybe in the future we will. Overal people were very happy and kids too Cheesy

Great! YC community should support these events in the future.

I will make some pictures of the local stores. It is a start, but i believe that there are a few people that already put some money in Yellowcoin, i mean buying from the exchange, after i was explaining how bitcoin works and how we see the future in Yellowcoin. As this is also very important. Increase demand for the coin itself. I didn't say 'TO DAA MOON' Cheesy As local people will not understand, what is he saying Cheesy

Activity: 98

Can someone create a nice affliate (or how does you call it) so that i can give away to the people. This weekend we have a soccer tournament, and i'm planning to buy some candy etc for the kids, but i want to have a nice flyer of Yellowcoin that i can add.

On this flyer i need of course the name, the website, and where they can buy the coin. Can someone make this for me? It is pretty urgent!!! Total cost price will be around 1,000 euros. I'll cover most of the cost but of course if people want to donate some coins to me so that i can reduce my personal cost then it is more then welcome.

PS: Time is critical as i need to prepare everything. Buying the candy for the kids is not a lot of work,and putting it in separate bags is also not too difficult but i need a really nice flyer.

Cheesy

We have 2 tournaments. This weekend and the week after. You know soccer season stops in a few weeks Cheesy

Update :

So basically we had our tournament, below you will have the facebook link with some nice screenshots.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KVK-Ninove-Jeugd/330257870385734?id=330257870385734&sk=photos_stream

3 butchers and 8 bars are using Yellowcoin as payment method. So you can start using Yellowcoin at some local stores.

A workshop was completed on Tuesday with a total of 120 people. Whereby a few people contacted me back for more information around Yellowcoin and if Yellowcoin is planning to support some more events like this or not.

So currently i've been looking for similar events, but it was a decent amount of money to get the first event sponsored. So that is one of the main issues.  I still need to have a look if i will do a soccer event again, or something different, but it is something that i need some help of all people that are willing to take part of the events.

We didn't hit the news papers Sad, a little disappointed on that one... but maybe in the future we will. Overal people were very happy and kids too Cheesy

Great! YC community should support these events in the future.
legendary

Cheesy

Update :

Activity: 98
Hi YCproject,

Do we know when the new wallet will be released ?

Best wishes

Hi, you can download Windows QT version 1.0.0.2 here http://www.mediafire.com/download/zyi38kd8wwjxrf9/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.2.rar

We will update OP and source code soon..

Change log:
New UI
Bug fixed: Send coins without password while unlocking wallet for minting
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm in. I will support this coin.I believe it must have good future
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Activity: 6
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Keep on voting on mintpal !! Yellow coin #1!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
i dont see YC going up much for a few months

But do you see it coming down ?
Also , why do you think so?

He hasn't seen the first place on the Mintpal's voting list ranking for sure Cheesy

No , he just wants to make his own crystal ball and is failing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 62
Gentlemen, where it is mined?

POW it's finish, you can't mine this coin now
legendary
Activity: 25
i dont see YC going up much for a few months

But do you see it coming down ?
Also , why do you think so?

He hasn't seen the first place on the Mintpal's voting list ranking for sure Cheesy
Activity: 25
Grin YC to da Moon  Grin

Yes, let's hope so my friend.

We shouldn't be selling any YC right now.. At least at low prices.

Demand will increase, we just have to wait a couple more days and it will worth 2x or 3x more when we hit Mintpal.
Pages:
Jump to: