Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 38. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think many people have overlooked this coin. I'm also a whitecoin supporter but way too much drama over there. I dont like that.

I'm glad I mined many, stake plenty more and now on the multipool Smiley

Buy those cheap YC now! Just wait till it hits a bigger exchange

Indeed, if you are a big bag owner then a little donation to mintpal can help us to hit mintpal. Now people are selling their coins as the 10% POS is finished, so they want to sell their stake, now the question is when will we hit a big exchange. I know (as i had a talk with someone) that there are a few investor groups looking at Yellowcoin. It are not the big groups, as they were talking about just 100BTC, but it is a good start to get it moving...

I have contacted Mintpal today. YC will be listed if we won the voting next Monday.  Grin

Will be hard to get first place on Monday Smiley With a little luck we can hit 3rd place by Monday. Spending 7BTC to win the vote is a little too mintpal friendly Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think many people have overlooked this coin. I'm also a whitecoin supporter but way too much drama over there. I dont like that.

Indeed, if you are a big bag owner then a little donation to mintpal can help us to hit mintpal. Now people are selling their coins as the 10% POS is finished, so they want to sell their stake, now the question is when will we hit a big exchange. I know (as i had a talk with someone) that there are a few investor groups looking at Yellowcoin. It are not the big groups, as they were talking about just 100BTC, but it is a good start to get it moving...

I have contacted Mintpal today. YC will be listed if we won the voting.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
I know the plans for Yellowcoin  Cheesy and lets say it. Be afraid of the future.  Wink
legendary
Wow, price has dropped. Weak hands are showing. Time to back up the trucks!  Wink

Yes, price has dropped, but check the volume... it is not that there is mass selling going on. It is just lack of buy walls.
Activity: 868
it can buy now price cheap somebody collecting yellow coin
Activity: 225
Wow, price has dropped. Weak hands are showing. Time to back up the trucks!  Wink
legendary
Nekomata :3 ‏@riarunekomata  1h
@YellowCoinTeam #yellowcoin is innovative enough to be included in http://icurrex.com  launch, check it out soon! Smiley
legendary
im also having the same problem, my wallet has been open 4 days and I never got a coin , and yes I have the correct/new version ...
we all bought the coin for its 10% stake yet as I can see clearly in this forum ALOT of us are not getting it ...
whoever made the wallet did a piss poor job obviously !!!!
at this point we will never see our 10% because its almost over.
so many many of us wasted our time and money here ..
TIME TO SELL AND MOVE ON ...
IM NOT IMPRESSED!
AT ALL!!!

A lot?? You mean a few!!! And when you would have follow the thread then your so called a lot there were already a lot of people that said that they finally received the coins. If you're not happy press the sell button and indeed you can move on, but don't be sad when Yellowcoin is trading at mintpal and hit a much bigger price then your current sell option.

I'll be very happy to buy your coins at the current price  Grin  Grin  Grin Some big investor groups are watching this coin, so please sell.
Activity: 118
Mining since early 2013
How about this coin?Is it still alive?

what are you smoking man? What makes you think that this coin would be dead?
Activity: 133
Many have had staking problems with this coin ever since the PoS started. Others and I posted about it repeatedly. On page 97, the developer made a correction in their node configuration and posted a possible solution that allowed our wallets to stake correctly.

For those who are still not able to stake, first, backup your wallet folders. Two backups if you want to, to be sure so that you can go back to your original configuration. In page 97, I detailed the procedure on how my wallet was able to stake correctly after several days of receiving unconfirmed coin transactions.

I don't know if there is still time and not sure when the PoS will end. But I noticed that if you have pending stakes, the coin batches seems to arrive faster and might be able to catch up to the 10% daily stake of your total coin count. I'm not sure though, just my hunch and observation.

Be sure to make backups and please don't blame me if you get corrupted wallets, do this on your own risk. So far, my staking is going smoothly and my estimate for 7 days of 10% daily stake of my original coins seems to have catch up to my count estimate. Not sure again if that is accurate. However, when unconfirmed coin transactions start to multiply, I did the salvagewallet again (did two times already within today, after backing up first of course) to eliminate them and start over. Again, I'm not sure if that is necessary or has any effect at all. With lack of support here and ending of PoS nearing, I have to do some experimentation.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How about this coin?Is it still alive?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
im also having the same problem, my wallet has been open 4 days and I never got a coin , and yes I have the correct/new version ...
we all bought the coin for its 10% stake yet as I can see clearly in this forum ALOT of us are not getting it ...
whoever made the wallet did a piss poor job obviously !!!!
at this point we will never see our 10% because its almost over.
so many many of us wasted our time and money here ..
TIME TO SELL AND MOVE ON ...
IM NOT IMPRESSED!
AT ALL!!!
legendary
Activity: 1778
My wallet has been staking for days also - but I feel that people will have staking problems if they have very few coins in the wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
my wallet not staking almost 2 days

say what Huh

wallet staking for days now... without any problem Grin  you are doing it wrong Tongue
Activity: 79
my wallet not staking almost 2 days
Activity: 168
still not have any coins recived,
Need I keep my wallet 24h open to get POS coins?im waitng more then 34h...
Activity: 133
ok after doing a -salvagewallet command I finally received my first POS. But prior to that I did erase all yellowcoin files except for the wallet.dat. So I dunno which did the fix. And one thing, my yellowcoin address changed after the complete uninstall.

I could have gotten more coins though as my wallet is online for days now and I only got it fixed by the last minute :/

I didn't realize that my yellowcoin wallet address also changed. Only after you mentioned it that I checked it. I'm just not sure if the address changed after deleting all my files except wallet.dat and resynced or after running the wallet with the -salvagewallet parameter. YCproject admitted the problem was caused by their use of wrong conf configuration on their node servers. That's why I mentioned that those affected lost several days of PoS and I asked if we will still get the 10% daily stake these few remaining days. Unfortunately, as of this time, I still have not received any reply from him or any other developer involved in yellowcoin who are currently active in this forum.

What happens now to those miners who have been running their wallets 24 hrs and have not been checking this thread? They will surely miss their 10% daily stake because of the conf configuration error in node servers and sadly may find the solution here already too late after the PoS period is done. Is it "just too bad" for them? That's it?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ok after doing a -salvagewallet command I finally received my first POS. But prior to that I did erase all yellowcoin files except for the wallet.dat. So I dunno which did the fix. And one thing, my yellowcoin address changed after the complete uninstall.

http://i.imgur.com/8WP3yJS.jpg

I could have gotten more coins though as my wallet is online for days now and I only got it fixed by the last minute :/
Pages:
Jump to: