Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 35. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YC
if you have time
put the alarm every hour and vote
If WATER and XXL still have wallet/blockchain issues then (i guess) the 3rd coin will get added.
A few donations and votes and we might get picked Cheesy
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i want to go back to 2k sats so keep voting, i know i am!
Activity: 527
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Now we are getting very close to the end of 10% daily POS.... On poloniex we still have a nice buy support. Also i believe the multipool owner bought a nice amount of YC for the miners. So get on using the multipool too, as it adds value to our coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Not meaning to offend megaman but you have already damaged your reputation here. So please understand that the response you get is due to your I'll informed posts, and fabricated information. In example you saying mintpal would not accept yellowcoin, this was swiftly disproved by many. I have nothing against you, but posts like the above are exactly why people react the way they do to you. I don't think people mean offense.
Its good that you and others are trying to protect the Crypto world, but rather than posting on forums, it may be more beneficial to seek legislation and regulation of the Crypto world. As you say fighting human instinct and predominantly greed is impossible. Especially when greed is what created the Crypto world in the first place!
I don't personally believe the words "scam coin" are used by anyone but those who don't see an instant daily profit. If I see the words "scam coin" on a coins forum, this is generally an indicator of a coin gaining visibility. Not always but usually. Can also be a good indicator that the coin is gaining followers as the ones who use these words are generally the last to know about new coins!

All that is happening now are that people who were in the coin simply for the 10% pos are selling their coins. That is it. Coupled with opportunists realising they can sell all their coins and buy at a lower price again to increase their holdings. Its basic trade tactics. I really wouldn't worry.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Prices goes down and everybody is talking about scam again, price goes up and nobody talks about scam... it is a free market, prices will go down and up, even bitcoin goes down and up, is bitcoin also scam? You know you cannot win all the time...

lol, just let them complain and dump, when price raise, they will buy at a higher price again Grin

There are smart people also who dump and buy back at 0.5 the the price with this move Smiley
Activity: 336
Dude I'm obviously not a fan of this coin either but resorting to giant red letters is just immature. Those huge bold red posts should be deleted in my opinion. If you can't get your point across using the same font as everybody else, then maybe it isn't worth making.

It has nothing to do with being "Immature" it has everything to do with doing my part to help keep this crypto currency world from having scam artists such as this one pray on people that are just looking to get involved with crypto currencies.

Then you have the ones that promote this coin as a bonafide coin allowing people to get scammed and ripped off. This is the biggest problem with crypto's today, and we all just sit back and wonder why the hell the big time investors don't all come rushing along and drop bags of money into crypto's.

It's time that we as true believers in crypto's start standing up and showing people that this coin along with others is a scam and help people to realize that it is, so that others don't come along and get ripped off and never come back to any crypto ever again.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed. In any case, I just don't like giant bold red fonts in a post - it seems obnoxious and desperate and I don't even understand why bitcointalk would allow it. I'm glad you at least reduced the font size - as much as we want to help, keep in mind there are already innocent victims in here that have been duped by Yellowcoin. It's important to get the message out but it's important to stay on topic and try to deliver factual information in a fashion people can consume. A lot of people hate me in here but I take solace in the fact that they hate me for the wrong reasons.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed

true true... but  you personaly are damaging,,ME,YELLOWCOIN  and EVERYBODY else  involving  to make this coin better than other dumps

quote you
I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Huh Huh

what... Cheesy  which stuff,,,dont you read before you post...   you mean   greed

but  you know that farmboys   kill the coin,,and later small people itself   sooo...yes  its greed,,,and the fact that coin is not distributed good enough

I bellive yellowcoin  is well distributed......

but again,,100 POS     coin   is almost the same,,,,its just to much them coins,,

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Dude I'm obviously not a fan of this coin either but resorting to giant red letters is just immature. Those huge bold red posts should be deleted in my opinion. If you can't get your point across using the same font as everybody else, then maybe it isn't worth making.

It has nothing to do with being "Immature" it has everything to do with doing my part to help keep this crypto currency world from having scam artists such as this one pray on people that are just looking to get involved with crypto currencies.

Then you have the ones that promote this coin as a bonafide coin allowing people to get scammed and ripped off. This is the biggest problem with crypto's today, and we all just sit back and wonder why the hell the big time investors don't all come rushing along and drop bags of money into crypto's.

It's time that we as true believers in crypto's start standing up and showing people that this coin along with others is a scam and help people to realize that it is, so that others don't come along and get ripped off and never come back to any crypto ever again.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed. In any case, I just don't like giant bold red fonts in a post - it seems obnoxious and desperate and I don't even understand why bitcointalk would allow it. I'm glad you at least reduced the font size - as much as we want to help, keep in mind there are already innocent victims in here that have been duped by Yellowcoin. It's important to get the message out but it's important to stay on topic and try to deliver factual information in a fashion people can consume. A lot of people hate me in here but I take solace in the fact that they hate me for the wrong reasons.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Prices goes down and everybody is talking about scam again, price goes up and nobody talks about scam... it is a free market, prices will go down and up, even bitcoin goes down and up, is bitcoin also scam? You know you cannot win all the time...

lol, just let them complain and dump, when price raise, they will buy at a higher price again Grin
Activity: 504

and you can not win every day. Be patiened Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have been having some BTC sitting in there as well for days now. C'mone cryptobear, change it to YC and pay it out.
+1
1. We can sell coins on cryptsy, but cant buy YC there now. So we need to wait until amount of BTC on cryptsy account become big enough for neglecting fee.
2. Poloniex-api works well only a few hours per day. I need to wake up at 4 am and run poloniex scripts. Ok, i'm doing that.
3. Today i sent btc from cryptsy, and bought YC.
4. I'm withdrew YC just now, check your wallet please.
legendary
Activity: 1778

WHY IS YELLOWCOIN A SCAMCOIN? The dev has been around all the time - your accusations are baseless. Please stop spoiling the fun for everybody.
legendary
Activity: 1778
I think many people have overlooked this coin. I'm also a whitecoin supporter but way too much drama over there. I dont like that.

I'm glad I mined many, stake plenty more and now on the multipool Smiley

Buy those cheap YC now! Just wait till it hits a bigger exchange

Indeed, if you are a big bag owner then a little donation to mintpal can help us to hit mintpal. Now people are selling their coins as the 10% POS is finished, so they want to sell their stake, now the question is when will we hit a big exchange. I know (as i had a talk with someone) that there are a few investor groups looking at Yellowcoin. It are not the big groups, as they were talking about just 100BTC, but it is a good start to get it moving...

I have contacted Mintpal today. YC will be listed if we won the voting.  Grin
Lots of silly people on this thread are calling this a scam coin. THEY NEED TO BE CHALLENGED.
Activity: 230

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 504
Activity: 781
Hey, boys! Turn "silent mode ON"!
Activity: 230
The big fish are manipulating this coin, so that BAGHOLDERS start do dump. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP, all coins have their dark days, EVEN DOGECOIN!

You mean the Dev and his Multi Pool can dump all the coins they have of this SCAM COIN....

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden the Dev and his Multi Pool are so very quite and no real way to contact them. Where do you think all those coins that were being sold the other day at very high prices came from?Huh The SCAM COIN Devs wallet....
Too early for scam accusations, every coin has its dark days.

It's never too early for SCAM COIN accusations when it is clearly obvious that this is a SCAM COIN...
Pages:
Jump to: