Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 36. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The big fish are manipulating this coin, so that BAGHOLDERS start do dump. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP, all coins have their dark days, EVEN DOGECOIN!

You mean the Dev and his Multi Pool can dump all the coins they have of this SCAM COIN....

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden the Dev and his Multi Pool are so very quite and no real way to contact them. Where do you think all those coins that were being sold the other day at very high prices came from?Huh The SCAM COIN Devs wallet....
Too early for scam accusations, every coin has its dark days.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
The big fish are manipulating this coin, so that BAGHOLDERS start do dump. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP, all coins have their dark days, EVEN DOGECOIN!

You mean the Dev and his Multi Pool can dump all the coins they have of this SCAM COIN....

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden the Dev and his Multi Pool are so very quite and no real way to contact them. Where do you think all those coins that were being sold the other day at very high prices came from?Huh The SCAM COIN Devs wallet....
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi YC Devs,

I respectfully ask that you guys put the real number of coins on the website. ie: 36.8 million instead of what is on there now: 1 billion.
It might be giving people the wrong idea that there is no value in YC.
Thanks for all you do, the logo is beautiful, the coin has great specs, the wallet is staking nicely for me & the website is a pleasure for the eyes. Great Job & Thank You very much for making YellowCoin.

All this for a SCAM COIN that has a multi pool that does not pay out any longer, as the price of Yellow drops like a rock....

You can have the fanciest website on the net, but it still doesn't take away from the SCAM COIN it is.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I have been having some BTC sitting in there as well for days now. C'mone cryptobear, change it to YC and pay it out.
+1
Activity: 162
Hi YC Devs,

I respectfully ask that you guys put the real number of coins on the website. ie: 36.8 million instead of what is on there now: 1 billion.
It might be giving people the wrong idea that there is no value in YC.
Thanks for all you do, the logo is beautiful, the coin has great specs, the wallet is staking nicely for me & the website is a pleasure for the eyes. Great Job & Thank You very much for making YellowCoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have been having some BTC sitting in there as well for days now. C'mone cryptobear, change it to YC and pay it out.
Anybody know why the Yellowcoin Multi Pool has stopped paying out or even converting the coins I mined? It's been two days now without anything changing on my miners log, and there is no contact info at all.

Things like this happening make everyone think this is a scam coin, and unless someone informs me and sends me my coins, I will be telling everyone just what has happened.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Why also YC? That is the real question. BC is obvious. YC because everyone moving out of Cinni, White coin, and Asian coin train wrecks is moving their capital here!

Maybe, but i want to state it differently. Why YC?

1. We are trying to get listed on bigger exchanges then were we are located now.
2. We are trying to create outside events so that outside people are getting more and more interested in altcoins as a investment and we will try to sell Yellowcoin as one of the future Bitcoin coins. Why do people want to earn 1% on a bank account when you can earn x% with altcoins/yellowcoin. So currently busy with a powerpoint presentation that can be used for all outdoor events.
3. In talk with several merchandise sites to add YC as a payment method, as people want to use their coins to buy products.
4. Try to create our YC multipool as the number one of the multipools.

The problem with Yellocoinpool is that they don't pay my coins. I have 120+ so far and I'm mining since yesterday afternoon.

I'm sure that Mr. Cryptobear will help you with this problem. I know that there was a problem with Poloniex and this resulted in something Cheesy i don't know what it was, but he will certainly clarify and reward you with the coins that you deserved.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

Why also YC? That is the real question. BC is obvious. YC because everyone moving out of Cinni, White coin, and Asian coin train wrecks is moving their capital here!

1. We are trying to get listed on bigger exchanges then were we are located now.
2. We are trying to create outside events so that outside people are getting more and more interested in altcoins as a investment and we will try to sell Yellowcoin as one of the future Bitcoin coins. Why do people want to earn 1% on a bank account when you can earn x% with altcoins/yellowcoin. So currently busy with a powerpoint presentation that can be used for all outdoor events.
3. In talk with several merchandise sites to add YC as a payment method, as people want to use their coins to buy products.

The problem with Yellocoinpool is that they don't pay my coins. I have 120+ so far and I'm mining since yesterday afternoon.
legendary
What happend? Why price is dump?
Check volume, it is not that people are dumping, it is just not enough buy orders....
legendary
Hi YellowCoiners,

25 000 000 POW coins right? +10% per day for 10 days is 64 800 000 coins right now, is that correct?
Ive seen recently, on the YC site i think a mention of 1 000 000 000 coins, some people might have the wrong idea & have balked at yellowcoin thinking there are a billion coins but there are 64 million. plus 3.56% interest per year is not much at all.
Im tempted to buy more at these really low prices of 5 & 6 hundred satoshis.
Big buy walls on bittrex, some people have got the right idea.

See you on yellowside of the moon !

-edit: or wait a minute, i get it, the 1 billion on the site is to discourage people getting into YC until we've scooped up these 500 satoshi YCs. After that, we put the real number on the website & people start to see the value in YC. is that right??

Why does it say 1 billion on the site, did I miscalculate?

Your calculations seems to be right. No, there are no 1 billion, i believe when i address the concern they just modify it here and forgot to modify the website too. Currently we have 40M coins available on the market. Yes, we have a marketcap of only $102K, so personally i find it low too. I thought and i think it should trade more at 2000sats or even higher...
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
What happend? Why price is dump?
Activity: 162
Hi YellowCoiners,

25 000 000 POW coins right? +10% per day for 10 days is 64 800 000 coins right now, is that correct?
Ive seen recently, on the YC site i think a mention of 1 000 000 000 coins, some people might have the wrong idea & have balked at yellowcoin thinking there are a billion coins but there are 64 million. plus 3.56% interest per year is not much at all.
Im tempted to buy more at these really low prices of 5 & 6 hundred satoshis.
Big buy walls on bittrex, some people have got the right idea.

See you on yellowside of the moon !

-edit: or wait a minute, i get it, the 1 billion on the site is to discourage people getting into YC until we've scooped up these 500 satoshi YCs. After that, we put the real number on the website & people start to see the value in YC. is that right??

Why does it say 1 billion on the site, did I miscalculate?
legendary

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

I thought it was a secret !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

legendary
legendary
Activity: 140
Vote for YellowCoin on mintpal!
Pages:
Jump to: