Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 50. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
We are launching an

Miss Yellowcoin Competition.

People can update all yellowcoin related pictures on twitter and we will select one Miss Yellowcoin, she will receive 20,000 YC

Yellowcoin picture can be for example:

During the night take a picture in a yellow t-shirt with the moon in the background.

Or

Playing soccer with a yellowcoin t-shirt.

or

Paint your body in yellow with the Yellow coin sign

Just a few ideas.

Yellow coin twitter address is :

https://twitter.com/YellowCoinTeam

Hi Placebo,

We should maybe make a Miss/Mister, or anybody who sends any nice YC related picture, could than join the competition.

We should keep everything open and creative, what do you think ?

Keep on going !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hello YC community,

We are now seeing that YC is still doing great on Mintpal with the new voting system and climbing faster than any other coin.

Which means I do not think it was fair to put back YC on 6th place, as we were 3rd or 4th.

Nevertheless, we should maybe write to Mintpal, and prepare them to let us come in through the side door !

If, the Volume and interest keeps on growing like this, Mintpal might think that YC deserves to come on the exchange !

I think we should all start writting to Mintpal  Grin

I agree. The community will grow fast  in the next 3 days:-)

If evrybody writes an email to mintpal that would be perfect.

Grin Go go go YC go go Go  Grin

Keep on voting Wink

Much BTC can be made. Join in Tongue

Yes, indeed, Yellowcoin to the moon Cheesy
legendary
We are launching an

Miss/Mister Yellowcoin Competition.

People can update all yellowcoin related pictures on twitter and we will select one Miss Yellowcoin, both will receive 10,000 YC

Yellowcoin picture can be for example:

During the night take a picture in a yellow t-shirt with the moon in the background.

Or

Playing soccer with a yellowcoin t-shirt.

or

Paint your body in yellow with the Yellow coin sign

Just a few ideas.

Yellow coin twitter address is :

https://twitter.com/YellowCoinTeam

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello YC community,

We are now seeing that YC is still doing great on Mintpal with the new voting system and climbing faster than any other coin.

Which means I do not think it was fair to put back YC on 6th place, as we were 3rd or 4th.

Nevertheless, we should maybe write to Mintpal, and prepare them to let us come in through the side door !

If, the Volume and interest keeps on growing like this, Mintpal might think that YC deserves to come on the exchange !

I think we should all start writting to Mintpal  Grin

I agree. The community will grow fast  in the next 3 days:-)

If evrybody writes an email to mintpal that would be perfect.

Grin Go go go YC go go Go  Grin

Keep on voting Wink

Much BTC can be made. Join in Tongue
Hello YC community,

I think we should all start writting to Mintpal  Grin
 Grin On Poloniex I saw  2000 Satoshi Grin
legendary
Great news.... price at 1600 sats

And I will manage the twitter account:

https://twitter.com/yellowcointeam

If you didn't add it already, please do so...

I will be responsible for :

1. Increase marketing activities.
2. Give investors updates via twitter.
3. Organize events.

Expectation:

1. Number of followers should increase to at least 500 people
2. More information for our investors so that they don't need to read 1000 pages on bitcointalk
3. Keep Yellowcoin in the picture by launching events.

So please start using twitter as much as possible.

how many days do the 10% pos left?
Around 1600 Blocks left, which means around 3 Big days left !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how many days do the 10% pos left?
状态: 0/未确认
日期: 2014/5/9 星期五 01:29
支出: 0.00 YC
净额: -23544.27 YC
交易ID: 034791ff055646631f3e7fb6778482920fc884f7c33a71dd613cef827d10bff2

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Today, many bad Angry

But I get every day my 10%. Even if there are orphans. Grin
Activity: 336

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Today, many bad Angry

you mean this

and the world keeps on spinning Wink      join  http://50.19.166.179  you will get it back+ Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 253

Today, many bad Angry
at 1600 sat on poloniex  Wink

SHOULD BE  1600 miners on
http://50.19.166.179/
                                           382803km left to moon Wink Grin

Activity: 198
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
I believe you are the owner of the multipool, so at what price do you think YC is a nice price to buy? As i'm sure that you want to buy as much as possible at the best price.
>I believe
Check it in OP-post. Dont trust anybody from cryptoworld, check whatever you can.  Cool
>so at what price do you think YC is a nice price to buy
I will bought YC for 4BTC if price fall below 600.
But multipool buy YC for the lowest price on market(so we dont create buy walls, but buy pressure).

hi, nice pool, i have mined in there for days, it's really stable. Some little advise, would you like to add the Total withdrawal amount and Average mining speed? I think these info is much important. Grin
Activity: 405
Yellowcoin is the complement of Blackcoin. Here's the proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbARBi0HsWw
So Megaman has played out.

Just ignored him Grin

If anybody has no fun on this coin he shall stay at home.

We need proper community and clean information.

I dont mean only sunshine news but real honest information. Wink
MEGAman go back to Murraycoin

murraycoin   I still have them Grin          Cool 1950 coin reward,was good Cool

Im  mega bagholder of coins  ,,why  (mostly beacuse I got  dumped by others)(and most of coins were-are...ha ha)  and    beacuse it felt stupid to sell   piece for  0.000001$

still like clockcoin-s idea       1min of your service is 1ckc       you dont need money---JUST TIME and skills Wink
Pages:
Jump to: