Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 49. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Poloniex is down.

Yes, it was reported on twitter, so.... no need to worry.
legendary
I've created a donation address: YCFTAuNq4gHMPWBmpz1U73TB8Q9de5saCG

So people who are interest are always allowed to donate some coin. I'm working on a project, that i cannot disclosure, but to achieve my goal, i need to have some money.
legendary
I've contacted altoutlet. Altoutlet is a site where you can buy a lot of real life products. If Yellowcoin can be added their then people can buy more then 8000 products.

More information can be found here: https://altoutlet.com/
+1
Great site!

I know, i had Klondikecoin listed, when i did some work for them, and then they destroy it after the fork that went wrong....
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
I've contacted altoutlet. Altoutlet is a site where you can buy a lot of real life products. If Yellowcoin can be added their then people can buy more then 8000 products.

+1
Great site!
legendary

legendary
I've contact cryptsy to ask them if they are interested in adding Yellowcoin (and i hope they will add it directly without the voting systemà. I've pointed out the high volume on bittrex.com so that they can think about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
I've added a request on coinpayments.net to add Yellowcoin as voting coin...

https://www.coinpayments.net

Why coinpayments? Coinpayments is an easy to integrate payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin with low fees. Whether using one of our buttons or a full shopping cart our API is designed to be simple and provides a polled interface or Instant Payment Notification (IPN). If you have ever programmed for PayPal™'s IPN system it is just as easy.

Coinpayment is currently being used by a decent amount of website, if Yellowcoin is added to coinpayment then this give us the possibility to use Yellowcoin and several sites. I'll keep you up to date when i receive more information.
Great idea! Thank you.
legendary
I've added a request on coinpayments.net to add Yellowcoin as voting coin...

https://www.coinpayments.net

Why coinpayments? Coinpayments is an easy to integrate payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin with low fees. Whether using one of our buttons or a full shopping cart our API is designed to be simple and provides a polled interface or Instant Payment Notification (IPN). If you have ever programmed for PayPal™'s IPN system it is just as easy.

Coinpayment is currently being used by a decent amount of website, if Yellowcoin is added to coinpayment then this give us the possibility to use Yellowcoin and several sites. I'll keep you up to date when i receive more information.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
What's with the YC multipool, it looks like it stopped mining or what  Huh
I just power off trading on poloniex: they are so slow and laggy today that its unsafe.
Anything else is fine.
So should i continue mining or point my rig to the other coin? And the payout is just not what it seems to be, i should get around 100 YC/Mh, but in 16 hours with 5 Mh i've got 110 YC?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I just power off trading on poloniex: they are so slow and laggy today that its unsafe.
Anything else is fine.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 435
Merit: 250

YC volume over 80 BTC !

You guys are just buying and selling to yourselves.

HAHAHA ! You always  come with incredible new ideas when you have nothing left to say !
And, personnaly, all my YC have never touch any exchange, and a good friend of mine (who has a lot)  have also never seen any exchange !

It was so nice without you !
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

YC volume over 80 BTC !

You guys are just buying and selling to yourselves.
Hi Placebo,

We should maybe make a Miss/Mister, or anybody who sends any nice YC related picture, could than join the competition.

We should keep everything open and creative, what do you think ?

Keep on going !

Updated to add Mister Smiley

Indeed, what we want to achieve here is that people post photo's in this example on our twitter account, so that we have more activity on twitter with the name Yellowcoin.

The main target should be some kind of Tomorrowland supported by Yellowcoin. I believe everybody knows Tomorrow land. We should be able to have parties around the world. The Yellowcoin parties. What would be a fantastic marketing stunt is that you have several Yellowcoin parties in different countries at the same time, and this with live streaming.

Exactly,
Let's keep the community growing and then organize a few YellowCoin parties ! Smiley
legendary
Hi Placebo,

We should maybe make a Miss/Mister, or anybody who sends any nice YC related picture, could than join the competition.

Keep on going !

Updated to add Mister Smiley

Indeed, what we want to achieve here is that people post photo's in this example on our twitter account, so that we have more activity on twitter with the name Yellowcoin.

The main target should be some kind of Tomorrowland supported by Yellowcoin. I believe everybody knows Tomorrow land. We should be able to have parties around the world. The Yellowcoin parties. What would be a fantastic marketing stunt is that you have several Yellowcoin parties in different countries at the same time, and this with live streaming.
We are launching an

Miss Yellowcoin Competition.

People can update all yellowcoin related pictures on twitter and we will select one Miss Yellowcoin, she will receive 20,000 YC

Yellowcoin picture can be for example:

During the night take a picture in a yellow t-shirt with the moon in the background.

Or

Playing soccer with a yellowcoin t-shirt.

or

Paint your body in yellow with the Yellow coin sign

Just a few ideas.

Yellow coin twitter address is :

https://twitter.com/YellowCoinTeam

Hi Placebo,

Keep on going !

I don't want to see naked guys Cheesy that most be a restriction Smiley But you're right, lets make it Miss/Mister but then i had to split the amount in two. Maybe if the winners are living close to each other we can organize a party and then those 2 people can be the middle point of attention Wink

Cheesy, I am also fan from Miss competition, still I am glad that u understood what I meant !  Grin
Try to organize this contest as clear and funny as possible, and keep on doing a great job !

Thanks to you.
legendary
guys do u think the yellowcoin have the potential to become a leading coin ??

I hope so Smiley it is certainly undervalued. Leading coin, we will not be bigger then BTC or LTC. But who knows, everything is possible... In fact it is all up to the community and DEV. If both are working nicely together then.... who knows.
legendary
We are launching an

Miss Yellowcoin Competition.

People can update all yellowcoin related pictures on twitter and we will select one Miss Yellowcoin, she will receive 20,000 YC

Yellowcoin picture can be for example:

During the night take a picture in a yellow t-shirt with the moon in the background.

Or

Playing soccer with a yellowcoin t-shirt.

or

Paint your body in yellow with the Yellow coin sign

Just a few ideas.

Yellow coin twitter address is :

https://twitter.com/YellowCoinTeam

Hi Placebo,

Keep on going !

I don't want to see naked guys Cheesy that most be a restriction Smiley But you're right, lets make it Miss/Mister but then i had to split the amount in two. Maybe if the winners are living close to each other we can organize a party and then those 2 people can be the middle point of attention Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
guys do u think the yellowcoin have the potential to become a leading coin ??
Pages:
Jump to: