Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 51. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
NO matter what happened.I will hold my YC until it hits 1Saot

Fixed that for you to make it more realistic. Nobody wants this coin. Every single person here is looking to sell. This coin will not perform like others so why the continued comparisons? Those other coins didn't have 20% premines! Zero innovation+zero services+20% premine+all foreign community of teenagers=worthless. 99% of the posts in this thread are in broken English and it's hilarious.

A lot of buying is happening on Bittrex, btw, did you finish creating panic on Mazacoin? And now you're back... it looks like your game is not working my friend, but everybody is allowed to try to get cheap coins. Cheesy

My "game" is to expose garbage scamcoins. For example, this one. You are all playing a role in the demise of cryptocurrency and you are proud of it - pretty messed up.
Man, YC is not garbage scamcoin. If you want to expose garbage scamcoins, then bitcoin is garbage scamcoin, you really should go to bitcoin thread to shut up.

I personaly said that BTC  is a scam   ,,in 2010          fuck me for that

Are you female, 25 years old, blond, blue eyes? Then yes, i will fuck you Wink

thats me,,after night out

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked you make my day  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

In the maintime YC is still doing nice on bittrex, second biggest coin traded, so we are looking good. And the reason why we are still not on mintpal is all related to whitecoin, i think.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Fixed that for you to make it more realistic. Nobody wants this coin. Every single person here is looking to sell. This coin will not perform like others so why the continued comparisons? Those other coins didn't have 20% premines! Zero innovation+zero services+20% premine+all foreign community of teenagers=worthless. 99% of the posts in this thread are in broken English and it's hilarious.

A lot of buying is happening on Bittrex, btw, did you finish creating panic on Mazacoin? And now you're back... it looks like your game is not working my friend, but everybody is allowed to try to get cheap coins. Cheesy

My "game" is to expose garbage scamcoins. For example, this one. You are all playing a role in the demise of cryptocurrency and you are proud of it - pretty messed up.
Man, YC is not garbage scamcoin. If you want to expose garbage scamcoins, then bitcoin is garbage scamcoin, you really should go to bitcoin thread to shut up.

thats me,,after night out
Activity: 435
MEGAman go back to your ******* Octocoin, I wonder how many are you holding...the volume today is 203$, Octocoin needs  your help !!!

Honestly, PISS OFF, you are starting to be more than annoying !!!
legendary

I personaly said that BTC  is a scam   ,,in 2010          fuck me for that        it still is through BANKERS eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

are you from  intelligence?
legendary

35BTC is not bad for a garbage scamcoin.  Grin I hope it will be as garbage as those other successful coins Cheesy
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

ofcourse they want to sell...  if   they dont know how many km-mi  to the moon left,,

we need

Countdown timer  ((YC price vs. km-mi,,to the moon left))  Grin  to the moon   Grin

now  384403 km -1300 YC  =  383103 km   left  

to the moon  
                                                            383103 km   or  383103 satoshis left

383103 km

Cheesy I like this idea.... I've put some ideas to the owner of this coin. I believe we can use this too Smiley
legendary

ofcourse they want to sell...  if   they dont know how many km-mi  to the moon left,,

we need

Countdown timer  ((YC price vs. km-mi left to the moon))  Grin  to the moon   Grin

Cheesy I like this idea.... I've put some ideas to the owner of this coin. I believe we can use this too Smiley
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!

we need

Countdown timer  ((YC price vs. km-mi,,,, left to the moon))  Grin  to the moon   Grin

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Hi All! Any ideas how to make my coins in the wallet stake? They've been liying for almost 24h, but the quantity still remains the same Sad

They've been liying for almost 24h

Min stake age: 1 day            are them in the wallet  less than that?....if not     i'm afraid your computer is broken Smiley

Sorry for my inattention) They are indeed less than 24h old, a couple of hours left Smiley
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Hi All! Any ideas how to make my coins in the wallet stake? They've been liying for almost 24h, but the quantity still remains the same Sad

They've been liying for almost 24h

Min stake age: 1 day            are them in the wallet  less than that?....if not     i'm afraid your computer is broken Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: