Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 23. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
After a while I waited for a yellow token but until now I have not received it in my wallet. can you tell when token will be distributed soon? I will always look forward to it.

maybe you take 5 minutes of your time to read our last post here a few hours ago?

your question was answerd there Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
After a while I waited for a yellow token but until now I have not received it in my wallet. can you tell when token will be distributed soon? I will always look forward to it.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
GJ yellow! We can do it.
Dear community,

we would like to give you a little update about the status quo and some outlook for our next steps. The tokens will be distributed during 4 rounds with the method chosen by the community. The total amount of wallets, which will receive an airdrop during those rounds, will be 1000.

Current status of the poll is:

1.     119 votes for option 1

2.     41 votes for option 2

3.     34 votes for option 3

http://yellow-token.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/poll.jpg

If you didn’t vote by now, the options can be seen here. Feel free to keep voting till the 28th of October. A final result will be revealed after the poll is closed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TJV7WR

To keep the distribution fair, every qualified user who applied for the airdrop will be chosen by this method: https://youtu.be/FkW8Z3SdVr0

Please be aware that we do oumultiple bitcointalk accounts maybe could get several airdrops but because of this random system the chance is very low and we try to make this as hard as possible.r best to sort out people who subscribed multiple times. We can’t avoid that some people with

If you got suggestions to make this process even more secure just write a post here or in the telegram group. We consider to optimize the process over the next rounds if the community likes the suggested ideas! As always the community will have the last word.

Current number of participants who are qualified for the first round: 5200 +

We would kindly like to ask you to be patient after we closed the registration period for the first round (28th 21.00 GMT). It will take some time till the final list of chosen community members will be certain.

We will post a list with the users ethereum addresses which were chosen by the algorithm as soon as possible on our website. So everybody can check if he was lucky or will have to give it another try in the next rounds. Please note that bitcointalk users who were lucky can’t participate in the next rounds.

The first part of token distribution will start at 29th october. We will start to send yellow tokens to all lucky family members of the first round - also we will send out bounties for the memes and translations.

We came to notice, that some users complained about the "roadmap" we shared. Please note that our "roadmap" is an intermediate overview of the next steps. A "real" project roadmap will emerge during the airdrops, as we will show the community what we have done so far and together collect ideas of functions we should build upon our work. After that we will synchronize the best ideas and create a timeline for Yellows upcoming year.

Of course, we already have some functions and features that we are working on – if you read the “roadmap” carefully you may guess what they are. We will reveal some information about them from time to time.

Our main focus at the moment is, to ensure a high quality airdrop. So please forgive us if we aren´t doing everything perfect for now.

We are also lucky to see that a real debate is starting slowly here and would love to read more about your thoughts and ideas!

Stay tuned for the next updates. Have a good one fam!

Yellow token

the first community driven Token

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I love yellow. See you in the real world yellow token.
Hello yellow community!  Smiley If you ask my opinion about how to make airdrops - I think that good will be 1-st round 400 airdrops...  after airdrop participant must be excluded. But for now we dont know how many qualified participants alredy in the list. So I might be mistaken.

Hi,

thank you for telling us your opinion. @YELLOW you as the community decide and we can´t wait to get the results Smiley......stay tuned
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
join airdrop
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Concept is great. I am joining the airdrop. Thanks.
Activity: 59
i love that. i want tothat  it is improved in the future
Activity: 91
Hello yellow community!  Smiley If you ask my opinion about how to make airdrops - I think that good will be 1-st round 400 airdrops...  after airdrop participant must be excluded. But for now we dont know how many qualified participants alredy in the list. So I might be mistaken.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
I can't believe this dev, kinda sad that he withdrawal me in their group, I don't even know what's the reason of it until I saw a message that I'm a "spy" and banning me for that I don't know the Yellow Token dev was a bias for members that moderating in other Telegram channels. I think I've been blind from this message,

Can everybody join the AIRDROP?

We make no difference, no mather if you are newbie or hero . everybody registered before 01.10.217 is welcome!

Yes, I'm from the EXRN channel (All around moderator) but doesn't mean I'm staying in 1 channel and I'm only a normal person joining your Airdrop + community, maybe it's time to move on because I experienced a great opportunity to come into your community and I respect for what you did to protect your community.

Also, I'm very sorry to make chaos in your own Telegram channel (group) because my name is known there and someone questioning about what I'm doing in your community since I'm a moderator from EXRN. Thank you dev for letting me get inside your channel even in short term, I appreciate it a lot and see your members contributing a GIF memes related to your token, thank you again.  Smiley

"Stay Strong & Be Positive"

Your Altcoin Supporter,
-Franz
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
nice projects and looking forward on this token. i got my eyes on you guys. anyways i joined in your airdrop, hoping to get your token by sending a pm on you (OP) thanks again. Regards.
Activity: 100
i was sent PM from some few days ago, but till now nothing update news? sorry ask that
Activity: 71
Come on, guys! Where is the community? Why are all so shy to discuss? Or you just waiting for airdrop? This is not the way of "being yellow"

i think everybody is waiting for the drop and news from dev Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Come on, guys! Where is the community? Why are all so shy to discuss? Or you just waiting for airdrop? This is not the way of "being yellow"

That is usually what the Telegram or Discord groups are for, forums are not really the best place for flowing conversation Cheesy You are right in one way though, it is pretty much guaranteed that 90% of the people that joined the airdrop don't care, did not read anything and will never have any intention of doing so. Sad but true.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Well, I at least find it hard to discuss when all I know about the coin's function is that it is supposed to be a community coin that will grow through airdrops.

That's what i could get from the OP, and the fact that we are supposed to vote on important topics about it's development.

Until we get an idea about the actual useful functions or topics to vote there is little to discuss except for airdrop details. So as I see it, the next move is for the dev.
Activity: 120
I'm sure this project is a successful everything looks great i interested on road map and the the way this token is on it
well done guys
Activity: 42
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
is this still open for airdrop?
Activity: 42
Hello Yellow! Smiley

How are you doing? Hope all is ok;) Well I've just try to vote for distribution of airdrop method, but I not sure was my vote counted or not. Any way, I'd like to say, that my vote is for second option( 1-st round 400 airdrops with 20000 tokens and user is excluded from the next airdrop rounds) IMHO it is good and fair method!
What do you think about? This is revolutionary one community token- don't be silent- let's discuss Smiley

I`ve voted for "1st round 100 aidrops with 20k tokens", because most people here just seeking for a drop to dump it and this method would be the most healthy for the project imho
dumpers will lose interest quickly if they won`t get their tokens fast and will leave. Real yellows with patience will probably get rewarded in the following drops because the chance to be lucky increases with every round.
But thats just my thoughts maybe I´m wrong. Glad to read some folks here really track the process Smiley

Hello Yellow! So how is it going with the distribution method vote? Only two of us, mmm?

Hello Yellow @amnesia888!
Pages:
Jump to: