Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 25. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

How can I participate?
Hi! To join the airdrop you need to send them PM with your eth address. More info at their website http://www.yellow-token.com/
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Is this airdrop still working? I remember joining last week but got nothing and also saw a release that airdrop if is finished.
So I don't Know why people still send PM and seek for airdrop. LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE GUYS.
If it's on going then look fast and send mine. I'm on spreadsheet.

kek! you guys are hilarious, did anyone of you read more than the word airdrop?
So anoying that promissing ideas get compromise by vultures. I bet no one of you took part at the polling for the drop or even realise that there is one ongoing  Grin

I wish this kind of community members will leave quickly and LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE

thank you for these wise words. sad to see what happens here. we are trying to build a strong community to get a longtherm project. with this people it will be very hard.

we´ll give our best to reward the true supporter of the project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've just joined the airdrop. Hope to receive coins soon. Thank you! Wink
Activity: 37

How can I participate?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
Hello dev i sent my details as you required . Hoping to be reconsider my application.
Activity: 25
Hello i want to join to your AirDrop i hope you see my PM.
Activity: 42
Hello to everybody! I'm here too! Good Luck DEVS!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Damn again hardly any chance to read up on what is going on with all these airdrop posts and requests.
Activity: 58
Hi, I want to join this airdrop and project am excited
Activity: 91
Hello! Glad to join your airdrop!
Activity: 13
Is this airdrop still working? I remember joining last week but got nothing and also saw a release that airdrop if is finished.
So I don't Know why people still send PM and seek for airdrop. LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE GUYS.

kek! you guys are hilarious, did anyone of you read more than the word airdrop?
So anoying that promissing ideas get compromise by vultures. I bet no one of you took part at the polling for the drop or even realise that there is one ongoing  Grin

I wish this kind of community members will leave quickly and LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
I signed up for this but haven't gotten. Who has pls.. Cry
my reply number was #26 but i don't know what happened and i also send pm

we received your message. everything is fine.

Activity: 120
my reply number was #26 but i don't know what happened and i also send pm

Airdrop is still LIVE

first drop will be 28. october 21:00 GMT

pls check our roadmap on http://yellow-token.com/ for more details
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have joined airdrop. PM Sent. Thsnk you
I hope soon all people will get rewarded from this airdrop. I also joined this project hope dev will make this interesting in future so good luck to all.

than you for joining our community!

we have big plans for the future!

stay tuned
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
dev
this is my eth address
0xA8fFeFEf96E5ab3643196Fc03A887dadC8EFF02B
this is really silly why you post your ETH address here. this will cause your account to be banned in this forum. You can simply send your ETH address via private message.
Pages:
Jump to: