Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 26. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I have sent a PM,ty
Activity: 32
ive joined the A1rdr0P
Activity: 13
Sent a PM too  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Sent you a PM to join airdrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I hope soon all people will get rewarded from this airdrop. I also joined this project hope dev will make this interesting in future so good luck to all.
Activity: 11
Sent you a PM to join airdrop. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Push push push!
Best token atm! Can't wait for the launch! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
dev
this is my eth address
0xA8fFeFEf96E5ab3643196Fc03A887dadC8EFF02B
Do you want to get banned your account? You're risking your account. Read the rules first about the forum and thread. The dev entitled that pm your address.

He/she's doesn't read the rules here. His account and this thread will automatically ban for posting the eth address.
Activity: 229
Reserving russian translation. Dev, what's the bounty?
Activity: 127
i wrote pm twice for dutch translation bounty.
Activity: 62
when distributing airdrop conducted?

pls read our roadmap on the website. first drop will happen 28. october
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
dev
this is my eth address
0xA8fFeFEf96E5ab3643196Fc03A887dadC8EFF02B

It seems you want to get your account banned, read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284374
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
dev
this is my eth address
0x....

DO NOT POST YOUR ETH ADRESS HERE
Activity: 1
interesting project, but "airdrop -> airdrop -> airdrop -> exchange -> vote what should we do next" is not a roadmap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I have sent a PM to you a few days ago to participate in the water show, but until now I have not received a token in my wallet yet. and apparently no other participants received the token. when does the distribution take place?
Activity: 62
Hi there, I tried to join telegram but link does not seem to work....looking for a fix to this. Thanks
Actually I was able to join telegram through your website Smiley

hi Smiley,

the link is working fine. we recognized that users from some countries have problem with the telegram link.

you can pm me in telegram https://t.me/yellowtoken_dev and i´ll invite u
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Are there tables for spreadsheet?I don't know if I am successful, but DEV should update the contents of the table so that you can check it. Thank you.

I think someone discussed it yesterday in the telegram chat, but can't tell you the outcome of this discussion.
But as far as I know, you should be good when you sent a pm to the dev - if you are not sure - join telegram and ask him there. He will answer then Smiley
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Are there tables for spreadsheet?I don't know if I am successful, but DEV should update the contents of the table so that you can check it. Thank you.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
when distributing airdrop conducted?
Activity: 110
Hi there, I tried to join telegram but link does not seem to work....looking for a fix to this. Thanks
Actually I was able to join telegram through your website Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: