Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 24. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello! Where can I see the lists of participants and when will the distribution of tokens. Will I be able to participate in airpoids and bounty at the same time?

I hope the list will be somewhere here! DEVs please give us the clue. Your community wants to know Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
So if I got this correctly all we have to do is send them a private message with our ETH address to participate in Airdrop? and out of the people who send a pm only 1000 will be picked at random? Well I hope I am lucky then.  Cheesy
Whether that's true, airdrop participants will be randomly selected to receive tokens. we do not know whether we are part of a participant who receives a token or not. we can only hope.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello! Where can I see the lists of participants and when will the distribution of tokens. Will I be able to participate in airpoids and bounty at the same time?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Thrive
So if I got this correctly all we have to do is send them a private message with our ETH address to participate in Airdrop? and out of the people who send a pm only 1000 will be picked at random? Well I hope I am lucky then.  Cheesy
Activity: 81
I've just discovered this project. Seems promising.
I'll join the airdrop.
Activity: 42
Hi, is there a list with the qualified airdrop members? So someone could check his own status

Hi, good idea! I think it will be usefull information! DEVs please make a list of qualified airdrop members and post it here Smiley Thanks a lot
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
joined and already send PM today
copper member
Activity: 378
A ton of luck guys!  Wink Jointed.
Activity: 336
Joined the airdrop.. one of the best project i saw for the fast week. Hope to see you on top.
Keep up yhe good work devs.
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
I joined the airdrop hoping to have a yellow token, more power to you guys!
Activity: 13
Hello Yellow! Smiley

How are you doing? Hope all is ok;) Well I've just try to vote for distribution of airdrop method, but I not sure was my vote counted or not. Any way, I'd like to say, that my vote is for second option( 1-st round 400 airdrops with 20000 tokens and user is excluded from the next airdrop rounds) IMHO it is good and fair method!
What do you think about? This is revolutionary one community token- don't be silent- let's discuss Smiley

I`ve voted for "1st round 100 aidrops with 20k tokens", because most people here just seeking for a drop to dump it and this method would be the most healthy for the project imho
dumpers will lose interest quickly if they won`t get their tokens fast and will leave. Real yellows with patience will probably get rewarded in the following drops because the chance to be lucky increases with every round.
But thats just my thoughts maybe I´m wrong. Glad to read some folks here really track the process Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, is there a list with the qualified airdrop members? So someone could check his own status
Activity: 42
Hello Yellow! Smiley

How are you doing? Hope all is ok;) Well I've just try to vote for distribution of airdrop method, but I not sure was my vote counted or not. Any way, I'd like to say, that my vote is for second option( 1-st round 400 airdrops with 20000 tokens and user is excluded from the next airdrop rounds) IMHO it is good and fair method!
What do you think about? This is revolutionary one community token- don't be silent- let's discuss Smiley
Activity: 220
i also send you a PM
Activity: 434
is it possible to see the table of participants or will this all happen by accident ??
Activity: 62
sent you me eth address in pm Smiley

pls read our ann. you are not qualified
Activity: 46
sent you me eth address in pm Smiley
Activity: 62
Is this airdrop still working? I remember joining last week but got nothing and also saw a release that airdrop if is finished.
So I don't Know why people still send PM and seek for airdrop. LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE GUYS.
If it's on going then look fast and send mine. I'm on spreadsheet.

kek! you guys are hilarious, did anyone of you read more than the word airdrop?
So anoying that promissing ideas get compromise by vultures. I bet no one of you took part at the polling for the drop or even realise that there is one ongoing  Grin

I wish this kind of community members will leave quickly and LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE

I agree with you, far too many people just scan for an airdrop link and sign up without knowing anything about the project, then add nothing to the community. Once they get the airdrop they will more than likely dump it straight away and move on. There is no value in that at all, the value comes from building a great community and a solid project and then creating demand for it.

Nice to see things moving forward here and in the Telegram group. Hopefully this community project will be successful.

that´s what i call a community member! thank your for joining the YELLOW FAMILY!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Is this airdrop still working? I remember joining last week but got nothing and also saw a release that airdrop if is finished.
So I don't Know why people still send PM and seek for airdrop. LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE GUYS.
If it's on going then look fast and send mine. I'm on spreadsheet.

kek! you guys are hilarious, did anyone of you read more than the word airdrop?
So anoying that promissing ideas get compromise by vultures. I bet no one of you took part at the polling for the drop or even realise that there is one ongoing  Grin

I wish this kind of community members will leave quickly and LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE

I agree with you, far too many people just scan for an airdrop link and sign up without knowing anything about the project, then add nothing to the community. Once they get the airdrop they will more than likely dump it straight away and move on. There is no value in that at all, the value comes from building a great community and a solid project and then creating demand for it.

Nice to see things moving forward here and in the Telegram group. Hopefully this community project will be successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hopefully that I will be pick to be one of the few that will receive the yellow-token airdrop, thank you and more power to the Yellow-Token development team and more power!
Pages:
Jump to: