Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 10687 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 1
If i have been staking my yfdai for long time and today i stake 1 more, i lose the previos time to qualify for pre-sale?
No problem you can dm on telegram, our moderators will help you out on this

Dear Community,

The time is finally here and we can promise that it has been worth the wait. The KwikTrust Round 1 Presale will officially open at 5pm UTC via the YFDAI Dashboard.

Those who have been whitelisted will have 24 hours to claim their allocation.

Participants will note that there is a max allocation per wallet shown on the dashboard, however there is no requirement that you take the entire allocation.

Any unclaimed allocations will be returned to the pool after 24 hours.

Good luck and thank you for your support.

YFDAI Team

Dear Community,

While you're waiting for the KwikTrust pre-sale to start we thought you might want to drop in and claim your Bonus SSGTx Airdrop.

Congrats to all those who were eligible for this!

To claim just connect your wallet on the Dashboard and make sure you're on the Polygon network. This will show you if there is an airdrop ready to be claimed.

YFDAI Team

Dear Community,

The KwikTrust private sale is now live!

🧑🏻‍💻 If you have successfully registered, please follow the LaunchPad Dapp link to complete your pre-sale purchase. Please connect the wallet that holds the staked/farmed YF-DAI that has been whitelisted. LaunchPad dApp: https://dashboard.yfdai.finance/

👩‍🌾🧑🏽‍🌾 This link will show each eligible YF-DAI staker/farmer their maximum pre-sale allocation.  

️❗️Important Reminder: Remember to have your Polygon USDT prepared to secure your pre-sale allocation, and that there is no rush as you have 24hrs of your guaranteed allocation. The subscription period will end @ 5:00 PM (UTC) tomorrow, November 30th.

➕ Multiple Wallets: If you have staking/farming multiple wallets that you've used for the pre-sale allocation, you will need to disconnect each wallet on MetaMask before connecting the new wallet and subscribing your next allocation.

-  If you whitelisted but aren't eligible you will be able to join for the unsold allocation after 24 hours

YFDAI Team

Dear Community,

We are pleased to announce the fix has been rolled out. Any participants wishing to claim their allocation will just need to reload or refresh and you should be able to access the platform.

As always we appreciate your patience and support. If there are any further issues or concerns please tag an admin and we will work to resolve them ASAP. Rest assured it will not affect your ability to participate. Again we apologise for the inconvenience.

We have extended the claim deadline to 24 hours from now.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

🔉We are pleased to announce that the Governance Vote for conducting the launch of NextMindCoin is now live!

🗳 You can access the vote via the YFDAI Dashboard and those eligible to participate can now vote to determine how we proceed.

https://dashboard.yfdai.finance/

🕵‍♀ Please review all of the NextMindCoin materials ahead of your decision.

The vote will close at 5 pm UTC on Monday the 29th of November.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

We have managed to reschedule the voice AMA with KwikTrust to 4pm UTC today ahead of the IDO which starts Monday.

If you have any questions for the team please make sure you drop in.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

We are pleased to announce this very exciting AMA with one of our proposed LaunchPad projects NextMind.

💥 https://www.next-mind.com 💥

The team are mainly French so we will have to be patient with translations but the product they have built is literally mind blowing.🤯

This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the project ahead of the proposed Governance vote, which if successful will see NextMind join us on the most trusted LaunchPad in crypto.🚀

Join us at 5pm UTC today on our main channel and meet the NextMind team.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

Earlier this week the KwikTrust team dropped in for a Text AMA, and we covered a lot but unfortunately we always seem to run out of time.

So today the team have agreed to drop by for a Voice AMA which will hopefully give us time to cover a lot more ground and also give our community a sense of the people behind the project.

Please prepare your questions and drop them into the main TG channel and we look forward to seeing you on the voice chat at 2pm UTC.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

✅The issue with the YFDAI staking visual error in the Dashboard has been resolved.

🙏We appreciate your patience and support.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

We are aware of a visual issue which is affecting the ability to see your staked YFDAI. This is being looked into and we will be deploying a fix as soon as possible.

🔒 All funds are safe in our YFDAI Staking contracts.

🙏 Thank you for being one of the most active communities in DeFi today. Your voices will always be heard!

We will update once the issue has been resolved within the next 24 hours.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

The KwikTrust team are planning to drop in to our main channel today at 2pm UTC for an AMA.

They will be happy to answer any questions relating to the project and discuss their Patent Pending Super NFT.

We look forward to seeing you there.

YFDAI Team
Dear Community

We are pleased to confirm that SSGTx is listed on CoinGecko.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/safeswap-token

Thank you again for your support!

YFDAI Team
Dear Community

We are pleased to confirm that SSGTx is listed on CoinMarketCap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safeswap/

Thank you again for your support!

YFDAI Team
Dear community, 

Dao1 recently held a vote to remove the remaining liquidity from safeswap and move it to pancake swap on the Binance smart chain.

YFDAI has requested a follow up vote on whether or not a multi sig wallet should be set up to insure that this liquidity remains locked.

Dao1 would like to have complete control of the liquidity and options regarding moving it in the future, which is fair.

We believe it is in the best interests of the YFDAI community who participated in the project, that the funds raised via our launchpad remain under joint control for 12 months as agreed, regardless of whether the liquidity is moved from safeswap to pancake swap or other exchanges / side chains. This will provide limited protection for those investors who choose to support or grow positions in DAO1.

If you hold DAO1 the proposal closes 21 Nov

https://snapshot.org/#/dao1.eth/proposal/0xefbc8eda8e220baab132563d80cff86735ee15ac8f075293ea3a4005db633ca4

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

We are pleased to share this medium article which provides a full breakdown of the KwikTrust Pre-Sale and how to participate.

If you have any questions or would like to know more at any point please tag an admin or jump on the KwikTrust Telegram channel. The team are always keen to help.

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/kwiktrust-pre-sale-details-and-whitelist-process-32d61469918

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

please give a like to the KwikTrust promo pre-sale video on YouTube.

We think this is going to be huge 🚀

https://youtu.be/qznuBRKTTsY

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

If you didn't read the piece that KwikTrust recently released on their patent pending Super NFT why not catch up on the Twitter Spaces event scheduled to start in 15 minutes on the KwikTrust Twitter channel.

Richard & Davin from YFDAI will be there to chat through and learn about this amazing innovation.

https://twitter.com/KwikTrust

Hope to see you there

YFDAI Team
Dear Community,

⏱Less than 24hrs left for KwikTrust Whitelisting!

THOSE THAT DO NOT COMPLETE THIS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM WILL NOT BE WHITELISTED.  ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE BEEN STAKING OR FARMING FOR 30 DAYS OR MORE.

- The KwikTrust Pre-Sale will be going live on the 29th in less than two weeks!

- The snapshot has been completed and the pre sale will be open to anyone that has staked or farmed for 30 days or more. The allocations will be based on the amount of YF-DAI you have been Staking/Farming with the multipliers added for time staked/farmed.

- To ensure we can offer as high maximum caps as possible, we need to ascertain those users from the Snapshot that want to purchase KwikTrust.

🚨 This application form will close at: 5 P.M UTC on Wednesday, November 18th. We will then take the forms, cross reference them with the snapshot, and produce the final list of whitelisted addresses which will be provided prior to the first guaranteed allocation round.

Register Now:
Go to the YFDAI DashBoard ~> LaunchPad ~> KwikTrust Private Whitelisting
https://dashboard.yfdai.finance/

YFDAI TEAM
Am just so happy and amaze that I was opportune to get involved in this project few months, more and more rewards on every of my investment
Yes we were doing regularly airdrops, New IFO,S ILO,s were coming every day

Yes very excited to see more from the team soon
Indeed 🤝
Am just so happy and amaze that I was opportune to get involved in this project few months, more and more rewards on every of my investment
Yes we were doing regularly airdrops, New IFO,S ILO,s were coming every day
Dear Community,

Register your interest for the KwikTrust  IDO in the launchpad menu via the link below. Pre-sale opens on the 29th, Public sale will follow.

dashboard.yfdai.finance

YFDAI Team
Yfdai is my biggest holding after my btc and eth and I don’t really plan to sell when price go up, I’ll get yfdai card when will be available and I’ll spend my rewards
For sure it will come
Pages:
Jump to: