Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 10687 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
So if I’m holding on meta where should I stake them! And which is better, staking or farming? I want access to presales as I will be a long term holder

Farming is based on adding liquidity to uniswap. Staking is a bit easier because all you have to do is deposit your yfdai.  Both have their benefits though.
i had already staked a bit of yfdai on the normal staking platform. Today i bought a bit more and was wondering what the best option would be: to better farm with it or add it to the staking platform.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
So if I’m holding on meta where should I stake them! And which is better, staking or farming? I want access to presales as I will be a long term holder

Farming is based on adding liquidity to uniswap. Staking is a bit easier because all you have to do is deposit your yfdai.  Both have their benefits though.
Activity: 24
Staking and farming for 30+ days also gives guaranteed launchpad allocations

does it have to be staked at safetrade or the normal staking platform?
i just couldnt understand the difference btw staking and farming
What is the difference between staking YFDAI on safetrade.yfdai versus the normal staking.yfdai platform?
Is there any different between both
Safetrade just gives you the access to earn an NFT that gives a discount to use the safetrade bot if you stake for at least 60 days, otherwise it's exactly the same as the other staking contract.
Staking and farming for 30+ days also gives guaranteed launchpad allocations
What is the difference between staking YFDAI on safetrade.yfdai versus the normal staking.yfdai platform?
Is there any different between both
brand new
Activity: 0
To qualify for defit you need to stake/farm for 30 days. Is this 30 days prior to the snapshot or 30 days before the defit tge?
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Is there a time that the 72% staking will end?
when the allloted rewards run out, the yfdai rewards will be replaced by launchpad tokens.  We still have a long way to go before then though.
Dear Community

The Defit Pre Sale will be going live early next week!

YFDAI Team
Good for letting the community know ahead of time, we can all be prepared for the pre-sales now with our fund

Can we move our token to yfdai website for staking, will this action amount to us loosing our allotment?

So long as your total yfdai (held in wallet + staking +farming) remains the same or increases between snapshots you can do whatever you want
staking gives you 72% APY, and all you have to do is deposit it in one of the staking contracts that can be found here:
farming will require you to pair your yfdai with an equal amount of eth and deposit it on uni (for the yfdai-eth farm)
Is there a time that the 72% staking will end?
How can I find what my total allocation was for VEN. I have received my first claim but forgotten what my total was
Dear Community

The Defit Pre Sale will be going live early next week!

YFDAI Team
Good for letting the community know ahead of time, we can all be prepared for the pre-sales now with our fund

Can we move our token to yfdai website for staking, will this action amount to us loosing our allotment?

So long as your total yfdai (held in wallet + staking +farming) remains the same or increases between snapshots you can do whatever you want
Will SSGT Airdrop be automatically distributed to our personal wallet or we any to perform a special task to get it to our wallets
brand new
would be really cool if there would be autostake function to get compound interest of rewards. gas fees are to high to claim small amounts of yfdai, have to wait couple of months to not waste lots of gas. eth i hate eth for that.
Something like this was raised sometime ago, but nothing was done about it, I don't think the team consider this, or maybe this can be deliberated in the governance forum
would be really cool if there would be autostake function to get compound interest of rewards. gas fees are to high to claim small amounts of yfdai, have to wait couple of months to not waste lots of gas. eth i hate eth for that.
Dear Community,

We are grateful for ImpulseVen's very successful token launch today, our very first LaunchPad project!  🚀

🙏🏻The VEN token launch ran very smoothly and want to thank everyone that was involved. A big thank you to our partner in this token raise, DuckDAO.

👏🏼And a huge congratulations to the entire ImpulseVen team!

📈 ImpulseVen is now listed on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/impulseven/ico/

And don’t forget that VEN staking will be going live on the 3rd of April!

YFDAI Team
Those that bought during token sales have made crazily good profits, $2.3 is a whole lots of profits
I was reading into uniswap v3 and amongst all the great fixes is the mid May update which will to "reduce gas fees to effectivly zero". Do we have something in the pipe for safeswap to reduce fees as if uni has almost no fees I can't see many people using safeswap
Since SafeSwap is a fork of Uniswap SafeSwap will be updated as well I guess
Activity: 230
Merit: 24
I was reading into uniswap v3 and amongst all the great fixes is the mid May update which will to "reduce gas fees to effectivly zero". Do we have something in the pipe for safeswap to reduce fees as if uni has almost no fees I can't see many people using safeswap
brand new
Dear Community,

We’re excited to announce that the ImpulseVen token, $VEN, will be listing on Uniswap and SafeSwap today, March 24th at 4 pm UTC! 🚀

🦊Token Claim: For those that participated in the pre-sale or public sale, VEN Tokens will be claimable just after listing through a unique Dapp link that will announced at listing time.

Please ensure to connect your white-listed ERC-20 address to claim your VEN tokens in MetaMask. Once claimed, you will be able to see your VEN tokens in MetaMask after adding the VEN contract address (provided in an announcement at time of exchange listing).

☝️🏻Reminder: You will need ETH in your wallet for gas fees to claim your VEN tokens.

🗓Token Distribution Schedule:

• Public Sale – 100% claimable upon listing (TGE)
• Pre-sale – 20% unlocked and claimable upon exchange listing, then daily vesting will start 30 days after the TGE
• Full Distribution Schedule - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kHY3Ex1w8_zJpEqAgA0m4FuMJOSZqPin/view?usp=sharing

YFDAI Team
That is approximately 2hrs from now, hope to see an upward trend in price once listed
Dear Community,

🗣YFDAI will be hosting an AMA with the DEFIT Team tomorrow, Wednesday, March 24th 3-3:45 pm UTC in our main TG channel ahead of their token sale on LaunchPad!

🎤 The DEFIT team answering questions includes Kevin Serou (Founder and CEO) and Denis Barry (Chief Digital Officer).

🧠 Please get your questions primed for the community Q&A!

📱Check out the DEFIT (360Wellness App):
IOS 👇🏼
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/360wellness/id1511566195

Android 👇🏼
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app360Sports.wellness.prod&hl=en_IN&gl=US

YFDAI Team

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/introducing-digital-fitness-as-yfdais-next-launchpad-project-cb71ffa74403
AMA in few hour time, who is in?
 Is there a reward for constructive questions, as I understand this has been a tradition of how AMA are being run these day, giving back to the community for their time
Activity: 230
Merit: 24
Dear Community,

The ImpulseVen public sale is sold out!

Please to do not try to purchase
congratulations to those that were in for the pre-sales, I couldn't participate cos of the high gas fee and the low max amount that is allowed to purchase per wallet
Pages:
Jump to: