Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 10687 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
If we got an email saying thank you for participating in the second round of defit does that mean that we made it into the second round? Or is that email sent to everybody?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yfdai has lots of benefits. You can buy and just claim staking rewards or you can be active and present in the community and stay up to date. I don't think that it's too much to ask for holders to be active in community if they want even more bonuses

Activity: 40
Yeah that was a typo.  It should be fixed for the claiming. it was an oversight by the devs using the same dapp from impulseven launch
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
I Just bought my pre sale thanks guys. The confirmation window says that I should claim tokens via impulseven.yfdai.finance. I assume this will be defit.yfdai.finance instead yer?
brand new
Too many great things in the pipeline and excellent team putting in a lot of hard work for it not to pop at some stage. A lot of quality projects do take years before reaching their potential
Activity: 230
Merit: 24
I am using the highest gas fee to deposit some YFDAI to the farming platform but it somehow doesn't go through. Had to manually cancel 2 transactions, now trying the third. Is there any problem these days or how long should I wait for the transaction to be confirmed?
are you trying to deposit Yfdai into staking contract?  or uni LP tokens into farming contract?  You cant deposit yfdai into farming contract.
I am using the highest gas fee to deposit some YFDAI to the farming platform but it somehow doesn't go through. Had to manually cancel 2 transactions, now trying the third. Is there any problem these days or how long should I wait for the transaction to be confirmed?
Activity: 51
We're eagerly waiting for lending/borrowing platform. YFDAI is a defi platform token not a launchpad token. But now I think the teams full concentration is in launchpad and forget the defi part of the project. There are plenty of defi projects in crypto space now and the competition is too tight. I wonder if this 20M mcap project could compete with all this variety of defi projects. Time would tell. Hoping for the best.
The team is expanding to take on the work load of LaunchPad and progress forward with finishing the rest of the services.
Know the team is working really hard on so many items launchpad releases, SSGT drop and release, website update, but curious if we're looking at any layer 2 (or BSC) options for optimized gas in the near future?
We're eagerly waiting for lending/borrowing platform. YFDAI is a defi platform token not a launchpad token. But now I think the teams full concentration is in launchpad and forget the defi part of the project. There are plenty of defi projects in crypto space now and the competition is too tight. I wonder if this 20M mcap project could compete with all this variety of defi projects. Time would tell. Hoping for the best.
The team is expanding to take on the work load of LaunchPad and progress forward with finishing the rest of the services.
 Can we sell VEN with no penalty right? For airdrop and whatever else?
Wondering if there will be instructions on how to receive your SSGT if using a hardware wallet or if the instructions will come too late causing us to miss out if we don't see them in time.
If we buy defit tokens in presale when we will receive them? In two months or when uniswap and safeswap list (20%)?
As per team statement, we will receive 20% at listing
What is allocation amount of first pre-sale, by when we have deposit usdt for Defit tokens
we will know this by connecting your wallet, after the Dapp has been announced, so let's wait
If we buy defit tokens in presale when we will receive them? In two months or when uniswap and safeswap list (20%)?
What is allocation amount of first pre-sale, by when we have deposit usdt for Defit tokens
brand new
Is there any way to know beforehand what our guaranteed allocation for the launchpads will be based off of our stake amount?
can we give rough guidance when we can expect ssgt to come to market? is it a matter of 2-3 weeks or rather 1-2 months? any rough idea on price per ssgt? with rough i mean rather 0.1$ or 1$ or 10$ per token etc...
Activity: 230
Merit: 24
The new website will be a great addition. The current website is BORING  Grin
Any idea on when the new website will be ready?

It’s at the last stages of testing so soon is all we can say for now.
brand new
The new website will be a great addition. The current website is BORING  Grin
Any idea on when the new website will be ready?
So if I’m holding on meta where should I stake them! And which is better, staking or farming? I want access to presales as I will be a long term holder

Farming is based on adding liquidity to uniswap. Staking is a bit easier because all you have to do is deposit your yfdai.  Both have their benefits though.
i had already staked a bit of yfdai on the normal staking platform. Today i bought a bit more and was wondering what the best option would be: to better farm with it or add it to the staking platform.
Either way you'd rather.  If you choose to farm you will need an equal amount of eth too
Pages:
Jump to: